Packaging & Delivery of Pneumatic Cast Iron Wafer Butterfly Valve
Packaging Details: Single valve is packed with foam plastic bag. A shipment of valves are packed with plywood case
Delivery Detail: in 30 days
Specifications of Pneumatic Cast Iron Wafer Butterfly Valve:
Flange: ANSI B 16.1, EN 1092, AS 2129
F/F: EN 558-1
Brief Introduction of Pneumatic Cast Iron Wafer Butterfly Valve:
Butterfly valve is mainly consisted of body, stem, disc, seat and driver(lever, gearbox, pneumatic and electric Actuator) and so on.
On off and controlling flow of valve are made by turning stem and disc together.
Suitable Medium:Water, sewage,sea water, air, foodstuff, oil etc.
Operator:Suitalbe for handles(dn50~300), gear operators, electric and pneumatic control actrators
- Q:Who can give me a download UG butterfly valve, needle valve, diaphragm valve standard model address, Japanese standard, American Standard.
- Give you the address bar, this is a three-dimensional CAD model library of an online version of the real registered mail, free of charge, there are hundreds of Chinese and foreign manufacturers of the product model is available for download, such as ABB, SMC, FESTO, AIRTAC, CAMOZZI, MISUMI etc..
- Q:Butterfly valve model D373F-16C, ask God answers
- D butterfly valve, 3 turbo rotating, 7 pairs clip type, 3 eccentric F PTFE seal, 16 nominal pressure 1.6MPA, C valve body material, carbon steel
- Q:What's the material of the butterfly valve seat?
- The seating material shall meet the following criteria:1) fluid compatibility, including expansion, hardness loss, permeability, and degradation;2) hardness;3) permanent deformation;4) the degree of recovery after load removal;5) pull in and compressive strength;6) deformation before fracture;7) modulus of elasticity.
- Q:What does the triplex of pneumatic butterfly valve mean?
- Air pressure reducing valve, filter, oil mist these three parts
- Q:I want to what is better a metal valve or tissue valve replacement for someone who is in their 30's?
- tissue valve is better because you will need long term warfarin with metal one. metal ones have other drawbacks like amaemia too
- Q:How does PLC control butterfly valves?
- PLC output signal, access to the butterfly valve actuator or locator, you can control
- Q:What if the function of a valve retainer?
- There okorder.com for year make model engine valve diagram and you should find a drawing of your setup.
- Q:How a car's performance depends on the number of valves?
- the v is in reference to the motor its in a v formation v8 4 cyliders on each side v6 3 per side v12 6 pre side now the valves is how many are in each cylinder you usually have 3 or 4 valves per cylinder the more valves the more horsepower the more cylinders the bigger the engine
- Q:Butterfly valve in the use of the difference? Caliber?
- Role of butterfly valveButterfly valve is to use disc type to open and close parts reciprocating reciprocating about 90 degrees to open, close or adjust the flow of medium valve. The butterfly valve has the advantages of simple structure, small volume, light weight, material consumption, installation of small size, the driving performance of torque is small, simple operation, rapid, high chemical corrosion, and can also have good flow control function and closure characteristics, the use of butterfly valve is very extensive. Its varieties and quantities are still expanding, and the development of high temperature, high pressure, large caliber, high sealing, long life, excellent regulation, as well as multi-function development of one valve. Its reliability and other performance indicators have reached a high level. Disadvantages, there is a certain resistance to the medium.Gate valves are more used in steam pipes and large diameter water supply pipelines, because of the general requirements of fluid resistance is small, the use of gate valve.Valve is hand wheel rotation, stem upward movement. Flow is not the same, the gate valve requires full open. Need a higher installation space, the valve sealing surface has a certain self sealing capacity, its spool by the media pressure closely with the valve seat sealing surface contact, to achieve tight leakage. Wedge gate valve spool angle is generally 3~6 degrees, when forced to shut down excessive or temperature changes of the valve core is easy to die. Therefore, high temperature and high pressure wedge gate valve, in the structure have taken certain measures to prevent spool stuck. The valve in the opening and closing valve and valve seat sealing surface contact and mutual friction is always so easy to wear sealing surface, especially in close off the valve, the valve before and after the great pressure, sealing surface wear is more serious.
- Q:Where are the exhaust valves, mud valves and butterfly valves?
- Chemical plant with colloid, puffed agent and granule. Wine industry, paper industry. Butterfly valves are used in petroleum, chemical, food, pharmaceutical, textile, water and electricity, ships, urban water supply and drainage, smelting, and energy systems as regulating and intercepting devices.
Our main products include center line butterfly valves, flanged butterfly valves, metal butterfly valves, check valves, gate valves, waterpower control-valves, micro-resistance slow close check valves, multi-function pump control valves and related series products. Our annual production output is more than 8,000 metric tons. Our company has offices in national main big cities, and our products have covered domestic big and medium cities, and have been exported to South America, Africa, Europe and Southeast Asia. Our products are widely used in water supply and drainage, electric power, petrol chemical industry, metallurgy and other fields.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001:2008;CE;ISO14001:2004;OHSAS 18001:2007;NSF
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range