Description of Butterfly Valves
Concentric Butterfly Valve has a resilient rubber seat with a metal disc.
This type of butterfly valves can be used for isolating or regulating flow.
Wafer, Lug or U type flanged body style fit between FF or RF flanges
PTFE bushing ensure the maximum shaft support and centralized alignment
360°polished disc assures positiveon-off
Hard-Backed Cartridge seat or Edge-Boot seat
The pin,spline or square connection are all available
Universal ISO 5211 mounting pad
Technical Data of Butterfly Valves
|General Design||ISO 5752/BS 5155/API 609|
|Mounting Pad||ISO 5211|
|Face to Face||API 609/EN 558-1 20 series etc.|
|Flange Drilling||DIN 2501 PN10/16|
|Inspection and Test||API 598|
﹡For all available general design, face to face standard and flange drilling,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
Materials of Parts
|1||Body||Cast Iron/Ductile Iron/WCB|
|5||Disc||Stainless Steel/Al-Bronze/Ductile Iron|
﹡For other material request,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
- Q:Which is more expensive, gate valve or butterfly valve?
- Same diameter, the same material, with the pressure level, the weight of the gate valve is much heavier than the butterfly valve, about 2 times of the butterfly valve!
- Q:Butterfly valve D71X-16 and D71X-16Q what is the difference?
- The two difference is that the body of the material is not the same, 16 behind with no sign, expressed as a default, is carbon steel (usually C), if you need to specify material, just behind with symbols, such as Q nodular cast iron, stainless steel P.
- Q:Butterfly valve common faults and treatment methods?
- Three, summary:Only familiar with every detail of circulating water pump outlet valve and butterfly valve equipment, timely and thorough maintenance and strict debugging, to ensure the safety and reliability of equipment operation, to ensure the healthy and orderly operation of equipment.
- Q:Butterfly valve is generally used in what position?
- It can also be used for switch control of low pressure pipeline medium.
- Q:butterfly valves d7a1x5
- D- valve type (butterfly valve), 7- connection mode (to clamp), A- valve shape mode (A), 1- structure form (vertical plate), X5- valve seat sealant species (Ding Qing, NBR)
- Q:What's the difference between butterfly valves and check valves?
- Butterfly valve is manual, only switch function.The check valve is an automatic valve, which prevents backflow of the pipe medium.
- Q:What is the D37-10Q butterfly valve?
- It may be the D371, the turbine to the clip type soft sealing butterfly valve, from your model can also see that the pressure is 1.0MPa, the body is ductile iron. It could be the D373, the turbo clamp hard seal butterfly valve, which is more expensive than the soft seal.
- Q:What are the major disadvantages of butterfly valves?
- Shortcoming:A. operating torque is large, such as larger diameter or high pressure, it needs to be equipped with larger actuators;B. leakage is large, ordinary type is 2%C;C. as the adjustment of some butterfly valve, its rotation angle is limited to 60. Adjustable range is small.
- Q:What does the butterfly valve D361H - 25C DN350 mean?
- Welded turbine butterfly valve, hard seal, material: cast steel, pressure 25KG, caliber 350MM
- Q:Should I connect the butterfly valve before and after the pump? Or gate valve?
- The best pump outlet valve, because the valve opening control accuracy, no movement. Valve structure is strong, adjusting performance better than butterfly valve. The pump outlet needs constant switching and adjustment, so the pump outlet valve is suitable for gate valve.Life water system valve, it is best to choose the gate valve, strong and reliable, cut off the system to grasp. But the cost is higher, occupying more space.Choose 1 or 1.6, there is no principle requirements, because the water supply pressure of life is generally between 0.25-0.5MPA, can meet the requirements. Only 1.6 is more durable and stronger, but the price is higher.
Our valve is widely used in petroleum, chemicals, power, metallurgical, pharmaceutical and other industries.Our campany insists on surviving on high quality, creating with science and benefiting from management.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia；Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 8,350 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range