Description of Butterfly Valves
Concentric Butterfly Valve has a resilient rubber seat with a metal disc.
This type of butterfly valves can be used for isolating or regulating flow.
Wafer, Lug or U type flanged body style fit between FF or RF flanges
PTFE bushing ensure the maximum shaft support and centralized alignment
360°polished disc assures positiveon-off
Hard-Backed Cartridge seat or Edge-Boot seat
The pin,spline or square connection are all available
Universal ISO 5211 mounting pad
Technical Data of Butterfly Valves
|General Design||ISO 5752/BS 5155/API 609|
|Mounting Pad||ISO 5211|
|Face to Face||API 609/EN 558-1 20 series etc.|
|Flange Drilling||DIN 2501 PN10/16|
|Inspection and Test||API 598|
﹡For all available general design, face to face standard and flange drilling,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
Materials of Parts
|1||Body||Cast Iron/Ductile Iron/WCB|
|5||Disc||Stainless Steel/Al-Bronze/Ductile Iron|
﹡For other material request,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
- Q:The difference between the electric control valve and the electric butterfly valve, respectively, the application situation
- Butterfly valve switching speed, fluid resistance is small, but the flow control is not good, suitable for only fast opening and closing occasions. Control valve switching speed is relatively slow, fluid resistance, but the flow control of the linear good, suitable for flow control requirements of the occasion.
- Q:What's the difference between a butterfly valve and an eccentric butterfly valve? What is the difference in field applications?
- Avoid friction and wear on the sealing surface!And, at the time of closing, and opening the opposite, there is a better sealing effect! Now generally use eccentric butterfly valve as the main. That's all I know! If there is any mistake, please forgive me!
- Q:Are fire fighting signal valves and signal butterfly valves the same thing?
- The same nature: both can open and close, there is also information back fed.Signal valves are collectively referred to as signal butterfly valves.
- Q:Butterfly valve is generally used in what position?
- Butterfly valve used in furnace, coal gas, natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, city gas, hot and cold air, environmental protection, chemical smelting and power building water supply and drainage engineering system in conveying a variety of corrosive and non corrosive media pipeline, used to adjust and cut off the media flow. It can also be used for switch control of low pressure pipeline medium.
- Q:Butterfly valve general use occasions
- Valve is especially suitable for low differential pressure, large diameter, large flow of gas and slurry liquid. For general control valve, DN300mm is big valve, only individual to DN450, and for the butterfly valve, DN500 below is a small valve, DN500 ~ 1000 is the standard valve, the largest butterfly caliber up to 9m. Visible, large diameter pipe with the main butterfly valve.
- Q:What are the functions and uses of butterfly valves?
- Butterfly valve (English: butterfly valve) refers to the closure of parts (valve or butterfly plate) for the disk, around the valve shaft to achieve rotation and closing of a valve, the main cut off on the pipe and throttling role. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation.
- Q:Where is the pcv valve in a 2001 ford focus?
- Its on the front of a line that looks like a big black t and it is very hard to notice.
- Q:The difference between vertical and horizontal butterfly valves in municipal water supply
- Function is no difference, mainly the installation conditions are not the same, vertical valve shaft in the vertical direction, the valve well on the deep, horizontal valve shaft in the horizontal direction, the valve width to be larger, and the other is no difference
- Q:Where are the exhaust valves, mud valves and butterfly valves?
- The exhaust valve is suitable for the pipeline with working medium, so as to improve the efficiency of the water conveyance equipment and protect the pipe from deformation and rupture. Sludge discharge valves are suitable for use in floating waste water treatment plants, such as gypsum. Slag, scale power stations, smelters, sugar mills.
- Q:whats the name of that valve under the kitchen sink?
- Is the valve coming off a water supply line? if so, it's a needle valve probably installed at some point during a remodel or while adding an appliance. If it's on the cold side it will most likely go to a refrigerator ice maker or water dispenser, if it's on the hot side it may go to a dishwasher or other device that requires hot water.
Our valve is widely used in petroleum, chemicals, power, metallurgical, pharmaceutical and other industries.Our campany insists on surviving on high quality, creating with science and benefiting from management.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia；Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 8,350 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range