Description of Butterfly Valves
Concentric Butterfly Valve has a resilient rubber seat with a metal disc.
This type of butterfly valves can be used for isolating or regulating flow.
Wafer, Lug or U type flanged body style fit between FF or RF flanges
PTFE bushing ensure the maximum shaft support and centralized alignment
360°polished disc assures positiveon-off
Hard-Backed Cartridge seat or Edge-Boot seat
The pin,spline or square connection are all available
Universal ISO 5211 mounting pad
Technical Data of Butterfly Valves
|General Design||ISO 5752/BS 5155/API 609|
|Mounting Pad||ISO 5211|
|Face to Face||API 609/EN 558-1 20 series etc.|
|Flange Drilling||DIN 2501 PN10/16|
|Inspection and Test||API 598|
﹡For all available general design, face to face standard and flange drilling,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
Materials of Parts
|1||Body||Cast Iron/Ductile Iron/WCB|
|5||Disc||Stainless Steel/Al-Bronze/Ductile Iron|
﹡For other material request,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
- Q:What does the triplex of pneumatic butterfly valve mean?
- Air pressure reducing valve, filter, oil mist these three parts
- Q:What is the medium flow rate when the centerline butterfly valve is fully open?
- After inspection, the product certificate shall be attached to the factory.Butterfly: also known as butterfly valve, control valve has a simple structure, can be used for low pressure pipeline valve switching control is closed parts (disc or disc) is a disk, around the valve axis to achieve the opening and closing a valve, the valve can be used to control air, water, steam, all kinds of corrosive media, mud, oil, metals and radioactive liquid media and other types of fluid flow.
- Q:What's the difference between cut-off valve, gate valve and butterfly valve? What's the difference in the working principle?
- Stop valve is closed parts (valve) moving along the centerline of the valve seat, the valve stem to open or close the trip is relatively short, but very reliable cut off function, and because changes in the valve seat and the valve stroke is proportional to the amount of adjustment is also very suitable for convection.Check valve: also known as counter flow valve, check valve, back pressure valve or one-way valve, such valves are dependent on the flow of the pipeline itself flow force and automatically open and close, belonging to an automatic valveButterfly valve: it is a kind of valve which uses disc type opening and closing parts to turn back and forth about 90 degrees to open, close and adjust the passage of fluidGate valve is closed parts (RAM) along the vertical axis of the mobile channel valve in the pipeline, used primarily as a medium cut that open and close, generally do not have to do with traffic regulation, it can be used for low temperature and low pressure can also apply to high temperature and high pressure, and according to the different valve material is different in various media. The valve, the valve is the most widely used.
- Q:Classification of telescopic butterfly valve
- (1) Central sealed butterfly valve(2) single eccentric sealed coal valve;(3) double eccentric sealed butterfly valve(4) three eccentric sealed butterfly valve (1) soft sealing butterfly valve.1) the sealing pairs are made of non-metallic soft materials, which are made of non-metallic soft materials.2) the sealing pair is made of metal hard material and is made of non-metallic soft material.(2) metal hard sealing butterfly valve. The sealing pair is made of metal hard material and is made of metal hard material. (1) forced sealing butterfly valve;1) elastic sealing butterfly valve. The pressure of the valve seat, seat, or plate is produced when the seal is closed by the pressure from the valve
- Q:What's the difference between a butterfly valve and an eccentric butterfly valve? What is the difference in field applications?
- Eccentric butterfly valve and ordinary butterfly valve, when the butterfly valve is opened, the eccentric butterfly valve sealing surface will reduce great wear, in the opening, the disc will leave the valve at the first time the sealing surface!
- Q:Should I connect the butterfly valve before and after the pump? Or gate valve?
- The best pump outlet valve, because the valve opening control accuracy, no movement. Valve structure is strong, adjusting performance better than butterfly valve. The pump outlet needs constant switching and adjustment, so the pump outlet valve is suitable for gate valve.Life water system valve, it is best to choose the gate valve, strong and reliable, cut off the system to grasp. But the cost is higher, occupying more space.Choose 1 or 1.6, there is no principle requirements, because the water supply pressure of life is generally between 0.25-0.5MPA, can meet the requirements. Only 1.6 is more durable and stronger, but the price is higher.
- Q:Seat Leon Cupra 1.8T Mk1. Is my seat fitted with a dump valve as standard.?
- every turbo will have a dump valve(waste gate) to regulate the boost to the engine Dump valves are fitted to the engines of turbo charged cars and sit between the turbo outlet and the throttle body. When transitioning from a boosted state to a closed throttle state (as in between shifts), due to inertia, the turbo continues to pressurize air, but the closed throttle prevents the compressed air from entering the engine. In this case the pressure exceeds the preset spring pressure in the dump valve and the excess pressure is bled off to atmosphere. Even with a dump valve the compressed air acts as a brake on the turbo (slowing it down), because the pressure on the backside of the turbo is at a higher pressure than on the front side (and the air actually wants to flow through the turbo backwards). A blowoff valve is a more elegant solution to this problem by allowing the turbo to freewheel when the throttle is closed (equalizing the pressure on both sides of the turbo). Unlike a dump valve a blowoff valve can be used at multiple boost settings without reconfiguration. Blowoff valves are sometimes incorrectly called dump valves because they serve a similar function, but they are very different solutions to the same problem.
- Q:What's the material of the butterfly valve seat?
- Butterfly valve seat materials commonly used include EPDM (three yuan ethylene propylene rubber), NBR (Ding Qing rubber), PTFE (PTFE), metal sealing (cemented carbide).Their scope of application is..:1, EPDM (three yuan ethylene propylene rubber): excellent weather resistance, ozone resistance, heat resistance, acid and alkali resistance, water vapor, color stability, electrical properties, oil and gas flow at room temperature. Ethylene propylene rubber products can be used at 120 degrees for a long time and can be used briefly or intermittently at 150-200 degrees centigrade.2, NBR (Ding Qing rubber): from butadiene and acrylonitrile was prepared by emulsion polymerization, nitrile rubber by emulsion polymerization at low temperature, excellent oil resistance, high wear resistance, good heat resistance, strong adhesion. Its disadvantages are poor resistance to low temperature, poor ozone resistance, poor electrical properties, and slightly lower elasticity.3, PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene): can be used at 260 degrees for continuous use, with the highest use temperature of 290-320 degrees, low coefficient of friction, good wear resistance, and excellent chemical stability. It can not be injection molded and can be extruded or painted. PTFE's unique properties make it widely used in chemical, petroleum, textile, food, paper making, medical, electronic and mechanical industries and marine operations.4, metal seal (hard alloy): metal seal valve seat material has good resistance to high temperature, high pressure resistance, corrosion resistance and wear resistance, but the high requirements of the processing technology, the biggest drawback is the long time operation is easy to generate leakage.
- Q:whats the name of that valve under the kitchen sink?
- Is the valve coming off a water supply line? if so, it's a needle valve probably installed at some point during a remodel or while adding an appliance. If it's on the cold side it will most likely go to a refrigerator ice maker or water dispenser, if it's on the hot side it may go to a dishwasher or other device that requires hot water.
- Q:What's the difference between butterfly valves and check valves?
- Butterfly valve is manual, only switch function.The check valve is an automatic valve, which prevents backflow of the pipe medium.
Our valve is widely used in petroleum, chemicals, power, metallurgical, pharmaceutical and other industries.Our campany insists on surviving on high quality, creating with science and benefiting from management.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia；Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 8,350 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range