|Standard or Nonstandard:|
Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
A. Size: DN50---DN1200
B. Model: D971
C. Pressure Class: 1.0Mpa, 1.6Mpa
D. Temperature Range: 0-120°C
Body: gray cast iron, ductile cast iron, carbon steel, stainless steel
Disc: ductile iron, carbon steel. Aluminum bronze, stainless steel
Stem: carbon steel, stainless steel
Seat: NBR, PTFE rubber, ethylene propylene rubber, wear rubber
Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS316,C954
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Flange: AWWA/BS/EN etc.
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:What kinds of butterfly valves are available? What is the working principle of butterfly valves?
- According to the form of sealing:(1) forced sealing butterfly valve.1) elastic sealing butterfly valve. The pressure of the valve seat, seat, or plate is produced when the seal is closed by the pressure from the valve.2) additional torque seal butterfly valve. The seal is produced by a torque that is applied to the valve shaft.(2) pressure sealed butterfly valve. The pressure is greater than the pressure on the seat or plate.(3) automatic sealing butterfly valve. The pressure of the seal is automatically generated by the pressure of the medium.Divided by work pressure:(1) vacuum butterfly valve. Working pressure is lower than the standard atmospheric pressure butterfly valve.(2) low pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN<1.6MPa.(3) medium pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN 2.5--6.4MPa.(4) high pressure butterfly valve. Nominal pressure PN is 10. 0--80.0MPa butterfly valve.(5) ultra high pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN>100MPa.
- Q:What is the effect of nylon coating on butterfly valve plate? Thank you
- Mainly media will not be contaminated by rust on the body, you should say that the central soft sealing butterfly valve, the central valve is generally cast steel or cast iron material, so useNylon coatingLining up. There are soft seals, sealing performance is relatively high
- Q:What's the material of the butterfly valve seat?
- The seating material shall meet the following criteria:1) fluid compatibility, including expansion, hardness loss, permeability, and degradation;2) hardness;3) permanent deformation;4) the degree of recovery after load removal;5) pull in and compressive strength;6) deformation before fracture;7) modulus of elasticity.
- Q:How to calculate the size of the manual butterfly valve?
- 1. The size of the installation fits only two: the length of the structure and the distance between the flanges.2, butterfly (Manual butterfly) butterfly plate installed in the pipe diameter direction. In the butterfly valve body cylindrical channel, the disc shaped butterfly plate revolves around the axis, the rotation angle is 0 degrees -90 degrees between, when rotates to 90 degrees, the valve opens the card completely. Butterfly valve structure is simple, small size, light weight, only by a few parts. The utility model can be rapidly opened and closed only by rotating 90 DEG, the operation is simple, and the valve has good fluid control characteristics. When the butterfly valve is in the fully open position, the butterfly plate thickness is the only resistance when the medium passes through the valve body, so the pressure drop produced by the valve is very small, so the flow control characteristic is better. Butterfly valve has an elastic seal and metal seal, two types of seals. Resilient sealing valve. The sealing ring can be mounted on the valve body or attached to the periphery of the disc.
- Q:Should I connect the butterfly valve before and after the pump? Or gate valve?
- This situation should use gate valveBecause it has the following advantages:1, the fluid resistance is small, the sealing surface by the erosion of small and medium Chong brush.2, opening and closing more effort.3, medium flow unrestricted, no disturb, do not reduce pressure.4. The shape is simple, the structure length is short, the manufacturing technology is good, and the scope of application is wide.Butterfly valve main deficiency is that it uses the pressure and temperature range is small.And poor sealing. Therefore, the gate valve should be preferred.Of course, there is also a multi-functional pump control valve is also very good, dedicated to the water supply system. Connection URL: (Reference), you can look at yourself, and I hope to help you.
- Q:What's the difference between a clip on handle butterfly valve and a turbo butterfly valve? Where are they used?
- Depending on the size of the valve and the opening and closing torque, the transmission mode is different (handle or turbine).
- Q:Valve cover gasket replacement?
- Hi Make sure your PVC valve it clear. That puts pressure inside the engine and makes the leaks. If it is plugged just tighten the valve covers might work.
- Q:Classification of telescopic butterfly valve
- 2) additional torque seal butterfly valve. The seal is produced by a torque that is applied to the valve shaft(2) pressure sealed butterfly valve. The pressure is greater than the pressure on the seat or plate(3) automatic sealing butterfly valve. The pressure of the seal is automatically generated by the pressure of the medium. (1) vacuum butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with lower working pressure than standard atmosphere.(2) low pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN<1.6MPa.(3) medium pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN 2.5--6.4MPa.(4) high pressure butterfly valve. Nominal pressure PN is 10. 0--80.0MPa butterfly valve.(5) ultra high pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN>100MPa. (1) high temperature butterfly valve. T>450 C butterfly valve
- Q:How a car's performance depends on the number of valves?
- the v is in reference to the motor its in a v formation v8 4 cyliders on each side v6 3 per side v12 6 pre side now the valves is how many are in each cylinder you usually have 3 or 4 valves per cylinder the more valves the more horsepower the more cylinders the bigger the engine
- Q:Which is more expensive, gate valve or butterfly valve?
- Same diameter, the same material, with the pressure level, the weight of the gate valve is much heavier than the butterfly valve, about 2 times of the butterfly valve!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range