|Standard or Nonstandard:|
Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
A. Size: DN50---DN1200
B. Model: D971
C. Pressure Class: 1.0Mpa, 1.6Mpa
D. Temperature Range: 0-120°C
Body: gray cast iron, ductile cast iron, carbon steel, stainless steel
Disc: ductile iron, carbon steel. Aluminum bronze, stainless steel
Stem: carbon steel, stainless steel
Seat: NBR, PTFE rubber, ethylene propylene rubber, wear rubber
Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS316,C954
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Flange: AWWA/BS/EN etc.
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:Butterfly valve D71X-16 and D71X-16Q what is the difference?
- D71X-16 can be ductile iron, stainless steel, carbon steel, and so onD71X-16Q can only be ductile ironIt's material that has special requirements. It seems like this
- Q:What does the triplex of pneumatic butterfly valve mean?
- Generally referred to as "triple parts" as if: filter pressure reducing valve, solenoid valve, with the valve position feedback switch..
- Q:Butterfly valve medium flow direction of the provisions of it?
- The direction of the arrow on the valve body refers to the direction of the medium.Also known as butterfly valve, control valve has a simple structure, can be used for low pressure pipeline valve switching control is closed parts (disc or disc) is a disk, around the valve axis to achieve the opening and closing a valve, the valve can be used to control the flow of air, water, steam steam, all kinds of corrosive medium, mud, oil, metals and radioactive liquid media and other types of fluid. On the pipeline, mainly from cutting and throttling. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation.
- Q:DN80 flange butterfly valve, DN80 flange butterfly valve DN80, flange butterfly valve DN80 what is the difference?
- Of course there are differences, the general market sales of the DN80 are many flange plate copper rod butterfly valve, quality can not reach the national standard, to use copper rod copper butterfly valve quality is king.
- Q:Butterfly valve is generally used in what position?
- Butterfly valve used in furnace, coal gas, natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, city gas, hot and cold air, environmental protection, chemical smelting and power building water supply and drainage engineering system in conveying a variety of corrosive and non corrosive media pipeline, used to adjust and cut off the media flow.
- Q:What's the difference between butterfly valves and check valves?
- Butterfly valve is manual, only switch function.The check valve is an automatic valve, which prevents backflow of the pipe medium.
- Q:D37A1X9-16CB1: what does this butterfly valve mean?
- The model is composed of 7 units, the types of valves (gate valve Z, J, L, Q ball valve, throttle valve, check valve and H valve, butterfly valve, connection mode (D) internal thread 1 thread 2, welding flange 4, 6, 7, the clamp (0) electromagnetic transmission mode 1 solenoid valve, hydraulic, electric and hydraulic turbine are 2, 3, 4 and 5 gears, bevel gear, pneumatic hydraulic, 6, 7, 8, 9) pneumatic and hydraulic, electric, structure (straight or DC type 7,1 on behalf of the center plate, vertical type A (A) and LT X9) on behalf of a sealant is heat-resistant rubber, kg 16 kg, C represents the body material of carbon steel WCB, B1 on behalf of the valve plate is made of ductile cast iron plating)
- Q:D341W-10P-400 butterfly valve, what does each alphanumeric letter mean?
- According to JB/T308-2004 "valve type programming method"D butterfly valve3 worm gear4 flange connection1 Structure: sealed type, central vertical plateW sealing material for valve body material10 nominal pressure PN10P body material is chromium nickel stainless steel400 shall be nominal size DN400
- Q:Butterfly valve network and ordinary butterfly what is the difference?
- Pipeline butterfly valve is turntable upward, like the gate valve, can be installed in the ground, the ordinary turntable is left or right.
- Q:Electric butterfly valve (not take the lead) what do you mean?
- Electric butterfly valve, as its name implies, consists of an electric actuator and butterfly valve, and the customer does not take the lead, that is, without the electric actuator, only the butterfly valve can be provided.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range