Description of Butterfly Valve
Concentric Butterfly Valve has a resilient rubber seat with a metal disc. This type of butterfly valves can be used for isolating or regulating flow.
Wafer, Lug or U type flanged body style fit between FF or RF flanges
PTFE bushing ensure the maximum shaft support and centralized alignment
360°polished disc assures positiveon-off
Hard-Backed Cartridge seat or Edge-Boot seat
The pin,spline or square connection are all available
Universal ISO 5211 mounting pad
Technical Data of Butterfly Valves
|General Design||ISO 5752/BS 5155/API 609|
|Mounting Pad||ISO 5211|
|Face to Face||API 609/EN 558-1 20 series etc.|
|Flange Drilling||DIN 2501 PN10/16|
|Inspection and Test||API 598|
﹡For all available general design, face to face standard and flange drilling,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
Materials of Parts
|1||Body||Cast Iron/Ductile Iron/WCB|
|5||Disc||Stainless Steel/Al-Bronze/Ductile Iron|
﹡For other material request,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
- Q:Which is better, the round two lobe butterfly valve?
- Round type double butterfly butterfly valve is the first choice of Shanghai Machinery & Equipment Co., Ltd., the company is a professional design, manufacture and sale of central air-conditioning products at the end.
- Q:Model specification for butterfly valves
- Various classifications of butterfly valves1. classification by structure:(1) Central sealed butterfly valve(2) single eccentric sealed coal valve;(3) double eccentric sealed butterfly valve(4) three eccentric sealed stamp valve;
- Q:What's the difference between cut-off valve, gate valve and butterfly valve? What's the difference in the working principle?
- Stop valve is closed parts (valve) moving along the centerline of the valve seat, the valve stem to open or close the trip is relatively short, but very reliable cut off function, and because changes in the valve seat and the valve stroke is proportional to the amount of adjustment is also very suitable for convection.Check valve: also known as counter flow valve, check valve, back pressure valve or one-way valve, such valves are dependent on the flow of the pipeline itself flow force and automatically open and close, belonging to an automatic valveButterfly valve: it is a kind of valve which uses disc type opening and closing parts to turn back and forth about 90 degrees to open, close and adjust the passage of fluidGate valve is closed parts (RAM) along the vertical axis of the mobile channel valve in the pipeline, used primarily as a medium cut that open and close, generally do not have to do with traffic regulation, it can be used for low temperature and low pressure can also apply to high temperature and high pressure, and according to the different valve material is different in various media. The valve, the valve is the most widely used.
- Q:Gate valve and butterfly valve which is installed when there is a direction?
- Do not require frequent opening and closing, and keep gate fully open or fully closed. Not suitable for use as a regulator or throttling.
- Q:Butterfly valve switch direction respectively?
- First, if the butterfly valve has been installed on the pipe, you can first see the mark on the handwheel. Second, there is a switch indicator on the general worm gear.
- Q:Old Thompson Aircraft Engine Valve, help dating?
- Wow Hannah! That's a cool find for sure! It appears to be possibly a valve for a radial aircraft engine as it looks very similar to ones i've seen used in Pratt+Whitney R3350's etc. It looks like it could probably date to the 1940's up thru the 1950's. Look for a Part Number stamped on the valve or on the box. After WW2 there were all kinds of manufacturers making parts for airplanes. Many were gobbled up by competitors, converted to manufacturing other products or went out of business altogether. However, a few did hang on....and I think this may be what has become of Thompson Aircraft today.... Thompson Aerospace, Inc 22431 Antonio Parkway B160-102 Rcho Sta Marg, CA 92688-2804
- Q:Water supply pipe gate valve and butterfly valve which good?
- 1. gate valve: also known as gate valve or gate, there is a valve in the valve flow direction perpendicular to the medium, adjust the height of the gate, you can adjust the flow of fluid. Valve advantages are small resistance, close tight, no water hammer phenomenon, widely used in a variety of liquid and gas shut-off valve. It also has some adjustment function, but when the part is opened, the gate is easy to be wetted by the fluid. When the fluid flows, it causes the shaking of the alarm board and the sealing surface is easy to wear. The drawback of the gate valve is that the structure is complex, the price is more expensive, it is difficult to repair, and the solid material is easy to deposit in the valve seat groove. Therefore, it is not suitable for the pipeline containing fiber or solid material in the fluid. Commonly used in the air, steam, oil medium pipeline, but also used as vent valve and low silk system valve.Gate valve is commonly used as one of the cut-off valve, mainly used to connect or cut off the medium in the pipeline, not applicable to regulating medium flow. Valve is suitable for pressure, temperature and caliber range, especially for medium and large diameter pipes.
- Q:What are the butterfly valves models?
- Divided by connection:1 pairs of clip butterfly valveThe butterfly plate of the clip butterfly valve is installed in the direction of the diameter of the pipe. The valve is fully open.The clip butterfly valve is simple in structure, small in size and light in weight. Butterfly valve has an elastic seal and metal seal two types of seals. Resilient sealing valve. The sealing ring can be mounted on the valve body or attached to the periphery of the disc.2, flange butterfly valveThe flange butterfly valve is a vertical plate structure, and the stem is a sealing ring of an integral metal hard sealing valveFor flexible graphite plate and stainless steel plate composite structure, mounted on the valve body, butterfly plate sealing surface of stainless steel surfacing. The sealing ring of the soft sealing valve is made of nitrile rubber and is mounted on the butterfly plate.3, lug butterfly valve4 、 welded butterfly valveWelding type butterfly valve is a non sealed butterfly valve, widely used in medium temperature less than building materials, metallurgy and mining, electric power production process at 300 nominal pressure 0.1Mpa pipe, used to open and close connected, or adjust the medium quality.
- Q:What is the principle of butterfly valve and check valve? Any difference?
- Crown valve pressButterfly valve is butterfly valveThe check valve is a check valveButterfly valve is mainly switching functionThe check valve mainly stops the pipe from flowing backwardsThe two can only be said to be valvesThe others are different
- Q:What's the difference between the three eccentric butterfly valve and the two eccentric butterfly valve?
- Double eccentric butterfly valve refers to: valve plate and central axis partial, simply said that there are two parts of the butterfly valve.Three eccentric butterfly valve, there are three places are biased
Our valve is widely used in petroleum, chemicals, power, metallurgical, pharmaceutical and other industries.Our campany insists on surviving on high quality, creating with science and benefiting from management.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia；Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 8,350 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range