Packaging & Delivery of of CI, DI wafer butterfly valve without pin
Packaging Details: Single valve is packed with foam plastic bag. A shipment of valves are packed with plywood case.
Delivery Detail: 30 days
Specifications of CI, DI wafer butterfly valve without pin:
3)Factory built in 1997
Suitable Medium:Water, sewage,sea water, air, foodstuff, oil etc.
Operator:Suitalbe for handles(dn50~300), gear operators, electric and pneumatic control actrators
- Q:Butterfly valve use
- Butterfly valve is fully open to fully closed is usually less than 90 degrees, butterfly and butterfly stroke itself has no self-locking capability, in order to position the disc to install the valve stem on the worm gear. Using worm gear reducer, not only can the butterfly plate have self-locking ability, so that the butterfly board stops at any position, but also can improve the operation performance of the valve. Industrial butterfly valve features, capable of high temperature, applicable pressure range is higher, the valve nominal diameter is large, the valve made of carbon steel, the valve plate sealing ring using metal rings instead of rubber rings. Large high temperature butterfly valve welded by steel plate, mainly used for high temperature smoke duct and gas pipe
- Q:Using a valve spring compressor
- The forked end goes over the valve retainer, the flat end with the screw goes against the valve face. Simply close the handle to compress the spring. You may need to adjust the width of the jaws to fit the retainer and adjust the length of the screw to compress the spring the right amount. Sometimes it helps to gently tap the edge of the retainer with a hammer to loosen the keepers before compressing the spring.
- Q:Model specification for butterfly valves
- 1. classification by structure(1) Central sealed butterfly valve (2) single eccentric sealed butterfly valve (3) double eccentric sealed butterfly valve (4) three eccentric sealed butterfly valve2. by secret cover material classification(1) soft sealing butterfly valve. (2) metal hard sealing butterfly valve.3. classified by seal type(1) forced sealing butterfly valve (2) pressure sealed butterfly valve. (3) automatic sealing butterfly valve. The pressure of the seal is automatically generated by the pressure of the medium.4. classification by work pressure(1) vacuum butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with lower working pressure than standard atmosphere. (2) low pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN<1.6MPa. (3) medium pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN 2.5--6.4MPa. (4) high pressure butterfly valve. Nominal pressure PN is 10. 0--80.0MPa butterfly valve. (5) ultra high pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN>100MPa.5. classification by operating temperature(1) high temperature butterfly valve. T>450 degrees C butterfly valve (2) medium temperature butterfly valve. 120 C6. classification by connection1 pairs of clip butterfly valve2, flange butterfly valve (3) lug butterfly valve. (4) welded butterfly valve.
- Q:How to use the fire butterfly valve properly?
- Clamp and groove type and signal butterfly valve, the first two have what requirements of installation, the operating handle can rotate to open and close the valve installation, signal wiring, mouth down, to prevent water and caused a short circuit three line grounding and alarm line for leakage protection and monitoring of the valve open or closed, general are in line with the alarm valve or flow indicator matched with water, indicating the spacing of not less than 300mm, no other special requirements
- Q:Is a valve gasket the same as a valve cover gasket?
- Don't okorder.com they cost $41.35 for both of them. Fel-pro is the brand name of these gaskets. #2. The valve stem seal kit costs $28.20 and again, Fel-pro is the brand neme. First of all does your car smoke slightly when you decelerate? If not there's absolutely no reason to bother having these seals installed. If the car does smoke when you decelerate valve stem seals are nothing but a stop gap for the real underlying reason the car smokes.
- Q:Butterfly valve in use when should pay attention to what problems?
- After the last in the pneumatic butterfly valve after use, also need to be cleaned immediately after the valve is closed, should use soft cloth to clean the valve, which may have some impurities, dirt removal, and oil lubrication, so it can better guarantee the use of the next.
- Q:What are the major disadvantages of butterfly valves?
- Also known as butterfly valve, control valve has a simple structure, can be used for low pressure pipeline valve switching control is closed parts (disc or disc) is a disk, around the valve axis to achieve the opening and closing a valve, the valve can be used to control the flow of air, water, steam steam, all kinds of corrosive medium, mud, oil, metals and radioactive liquid media and other types of fluid. On the pipeline, mainly from cutting and throttling. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation.shortcoming1, use pressure and working temperature range is small.2, poor sealing.Butterfly valve can be divided into bias plate, vertical plate, inclined plate and lever by structure. According to the form of sealing, can be soft sealed and hard sealed type of two. The soft sealing type usually adopts rubber ring seal, and the hard sealing type usually adopts metal ring seal.According to the connection type can be divided into flange connection and clamp type connection; according to the transmission mode can be divided into manual, gear drive, pneumatic, hydraulic and electric several.
- Q:Why use special flanges for butterfly valves?
- Butterfly valve to use special flange, butterfly valve itself is because of the structure of the decision, the butterfly valve to clip type connection, this pair of clamps is a special flange.Also known as butterfly valve, control valve has a simple structure, can be used for low pressure pipeline valve switching control is closed parts (disc or disc) is a disk, around the valve axis to achieve the opening and closing a valve, the valve can be used to control the flow of air, water, steam steam, all kinds of corrosive medium, mud, oil, metals and radioactive liquid media and other types of fluid. On the pipeline, mainly from cutting and throttling. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation.
- Q:Butterfly valve is the control valve?
- The flow characteristics of butterfly valves can be approximately equal percentage characteristics, with the positioner can do adjust, is mainly used in large caliber, straight stroke control valve more than 200 volume weight will be great, it suggests using the butterfly valve.
- Q:The difference between butterfly valve d71x_10s and d341s-10
- Before distinguishing between the two, you must first read the identification of the valve type:D stands for butterfly valves,3 means that the worm gear is connected and the drive does not indicate the handle7 and 4 indicate pipe to clamp connection, pipe flange connection, respectively1 means single eccentric, that is, the stem is not in the center of the butterfly plateThe former S indicates the material name of the valve body - plastic, X means sealing and the lining material is rubberThe latter S indicates the sealing lining material code ---- plastic, and the valve body is cast iron.10 means stress.
Our main products include center line butterfly valves, flanged butterfly valves, metal butterfly valves, check valves, gate valves, waterpower control-valves, micro-resistance slow close check valves, multi-function pump control valves and related series products. Our annual production output is more than 8,000 metric tons. Our company has offices in national main big cities, and our products have covered domestic big and medium cities, and have been exported to South America, Africa, Europe and Southeast Asia. Our products are widely used in water supply and drainage, electric power, petrol chemical industry, metallurgy and other fields.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001:2008;CE;ISO14001:2004;OHSAS 18001:2007;NSF
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range