Packaging & Delivery of of CI, DI wafer butterfly valve without pin
Packaging Details: Single valve is packed with foam plastic bag. A shipment of valves are packed with plywood case.
Delivery Detail: 30 days
Specifications of CI, DI wafer butterfly valve without pin:
3)Factory built in 1997
Suitable Medium:Water, sewage,sea water, air, foodstuff, oil etc.
Operator:Suitalbe for handles(dn50~300), gear operators, electric and pneumatic control actrators
- Q:How warm is the PTFE butterfly valve?
- The normal temperature can be kept at 120 degrees and the instant temperature is 150
- Q:What does "10" in the butterfly valve "D71X-10" mean?
- The pressure of 10 kg 1.0MPA is usually cast iron
- Q:Butterfly valve, two-way pressure and one-way pressure what is the difference?
- The positive pressure and the reverse pressure, the pressure when the medium returns
- Q:toyota mechanic valve adj 1.8l?
- valve adjustment . you need to know the fire order. the gage between the stem. rotators the cranshaft. it could be cold start. cylinder need to be bottomed center.
- Q:What's the difference between cut-off valve, gate valve and butterfly valve? What's the difference in the working principle?
- Stop valve, leak small, gate valve, leak big, butterfly valve switch fast
- Q:Butterfly valve flow direction is single or two-way?
- Hello, soft sealing butterfly valve is generally two-way flow, large bore with flow direction is one-way flow. Hard sealed butterfly valves are the same.
- Q:What's the difference between an electric two position control valve and an electric butterfly valve?
- With manual control device, once the power failure occurs, you can temporarily manually operated, and will not affect the use.The biggest difference is that the electric double bit butterfly valve can not fine adjustment; and the electric butterfly valve can play a regulating role.
- Q:2003 Caravan valve gasket?
- the valve pan gasket won,t cause it but the fuel filter will if it,s starting to clog up and also the cat.converter !
- Q:What if the function of a valve retainer?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What if the function of a valve retainer? Specifically an engine valve retainer.
- Q:Butterfly valve model D344H and D343 difference
- : butterfly valve also known as butterfly valve, control valve has a simple structure, can be used for low pressure pipeline valve switching control is closed parts (disc or disc) is a disk, around the valve axis to achieve the opening and closing a valve, the valve can be used to control the air water, steam, and all kinds of corrosive media, mud, oil, metals and radioactive liquid media and other types of fluid flow. On the pipeline, mainly from cutting and throttling. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation.The answer is recommended by Gu Fengxiang, a member of the science education category
Our main products include center line butterfly valves, flanged butterfly valves, metal butterfly valves, check valves, gate valves, waterpower control-valves, micro-resistance slow close check valves, multi-function pump control valves and related series products. Our annual production output is more than 8,000 metric tons. Our company has offices in national main big cities, and our products have covered domestic big and medium cities, and have been exported to South America, Africa, Europe and Southeast Asia. Our products are widely used in water supply and drainage, electric power, petrol chemical industry, metallurgy and other fields.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001:2008;CE;ISO14001:2004;OHSAS 18001:2007;NSF
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range