Color Area Rugs, Modern Design Wilton Rug, Machine Made Area Rug
Material: 100% PP
Pattern: Cut Pile
Technics: Machine tufted
Use: Bathroom, Bedroom, Commercial, Decorative, Home, Hotel, Prayer, Other
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Brand Name: CNBM
Model Number: AR
Color: Max. 16 colors as approval
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Waterproof packing and standard export package|
|Delivery Detail:||30-40 days after approval|
2.cut pile, customized pattern
3.back: pp net/ pu
Packaging & Shipping
Packing: Commercial,Decorative,Hotel,Bedroom PP Wilton Carpet is Rolled in plasticbag
Delivery: 20Days after receiving your deposit
|We have more than 100 kinds of samples for your reference.|
|Customized Sample Services:||It is available, we can match all the customer's sample.|
|Sample Lead Time:||7 work days.|
|Installing Service:||We can provide the professional install solution for customers.|
Wool / Silk,100%New zealand wool
Jacquard, Rural Jacquard
Cut Pile,Cut pile
Hand Carved,Hand carved
Home,Hotel,Bedroom,Decorative,Commercial,Home, hotel,bedroom,decoration,commercial,and so on
1.6m*2.3m , 1.7m*2.4m , 2m*3m , or as customer's request
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||In rolls , with polybag wrapped , anti-water packing.|
|Delivery Detail:||20-45 days after order confirmation|
Jacquard PP Wilton Area Rug with high density
CNBM International Corporation
(CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.With the advantages in Cement, Composite Materials, New Building Materials and Engineering, We are enlarging sub-brand. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view to realize localization. Meanwhile, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and sound business relations with clients from over 120 countries. In line with the business, CNBM International launched E-business platform Okorder.com. It conformed the best resource and logistics to meet the customers’ request with 24 hours full-time service.
Our Vision: Initiate new global trading structure; create new value for benefit related partners.
We will do utmost to promote rational use of resources under the new structure, meanwhile, create new value of “green, environment friendly and sustainable’ for a more prosperous future.
CNBM International Co. Carpet Dept.
At CNBM International Co. Carpet Dept., we design and weave beautiful carpets of superb durability - with axminster, tufted and wilton carpets to suit all hospitality environments. · There is no size limitation on rug size. Rugs can be created with a variety of materials from pure wool to woolen silk, from natural fiber to chemical fiber.
- Q:Rambo horse rugs size problems?
- Here okorder.com . Sizes from 5 foot to 7 foot (60 to 87 inches). You want 5'3 rug, or slightly smaller? 5'3 = 63 inches. So I would order a 62 or 63 inch rug. Note: I have only ever bought rugs in feet too, however this site uses inches. I would guess it depends on what country you are in :)
- Q:Carpet cleaner residue stuck to my floot?
- Use Quick 'n Brite (walmart has it) to completely remove the stain and then get an enzymatic cleaner at a pet store to completely remove the scent. Neither will do the job of the other, you need both. Carpet cleaner may get the stain out but the odor will still be there for your dog to detect and return to. Hopefully you don't have a light carpet because if you do, forget it, nothing works.
- Q:carpet question???????
- First you do not need to put chlorine in with the water. The black paper ( is that what it looks like?) could just be something that was used to even out the floor's surface. Forget the knives and scratching! Adhesives ( glues) are sometimes soluble with water.. Sometimes with heat - you heat the glue moderately with perhaps a steam iron or a hair dryer, the glue will loosen enough to pry back the carpet. Otherwise- and this is totally out of range of my experience- solvents are sometimes used. I would not recommend using any kind of flammable solvent. Instead of knives find a wide putty knife to help lift the carpet off the tiles, this will get a larger area up off the tiles and will not scrape or gouge the tiles nor is it likely to slip and cut you. And you can get one for a few dollars. Work a little at a time- maybe it will take you a day or two- and wear safety glasses when you pull up the carpet because it is easy to get a small carpet fiber into your eye and it is a pain to get it out!
- Q:Residential And Commercial Carpets?
- Floors scrubbers perform the same work as getting down on your hands and knees with a scrubber in hand. The difference is they do it better despite not being able to clean under obstructions and corners. They're more hygienic as the anatomy effectively separates clean water from waste water while a squeegee attachment scoops up dirty water. A scrubbing head works cleaning agent dispensed by an automated system onto floors as the other components gear up to finish the job.
- Q:Alternatives to carpet?
- i like to go with just a painted concrete floor, then you don't have the headache of recplacing carpet/laminate floor if your basement floods, unless you have tons of money and can afford nature stone. i know you said you don't have the money tho.
- Q:I need a heavy duty carpet cleaner?
- 'I Love My Carpet' cleans everything. and also CLOROX BLEACH PENS get the stains out of anything! I swear! For the paint you could try spraying hairspray on it and it might come out easier. You could put club soda, bleach, baking soda and water, or nail polish remover on stains and scrub it with a wet wash cloth, and it should clean your carpet. You could also try a steam cleaner.
- Q:How to distinguish between PVC and asphalt of carpet backing
- Asphalt is black, PVC is grey.
- Q:How to install car carpet?
- Use 3/4 inch partical board not plywood you will have to remove seats and all panels. Watch out for those plastic hook pieces which hold the panels in place in the back
- Q:Renting Rug Doctor but is there a cheaper shampoo alternative?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Renting Rug Doctor but is there a cheaper shampoo alternative? I have rented the rug doctor before and have been satisfied w/ the results. I am in an apartment and not willing to pay for more. It works great for the $20 rental. However, the get you on the shampoo, anit-foam, ect. Does anyone have a cheaper alternative? By the time I get all this, its not...
- Q:Using a Rug Doctor cleaner on Cat Litter?
- Move tray, try a dry carpet cleaning powder. Foam cleaners work well if used correctly. Deodorize and vacuum regularly. I put old newspaper under cat tray in case the cat as an accident.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range