Color Area Rugs, Modern Design Wilton Rug, Machine Made Area Rug
Material: 100% PP
Pattern: Cut Pile
Technics: Machine tufted
Use: Bathroom, Bedroom, Commercial, Decorative, Home, Hotel, Prayer, Other
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Brand Name: CNBM
Model Number: AR
Color: Max. 16 colors as approval
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Waterproof packing and standard export package|
|Delivery Detail:||30-40 days after approval|
2.cut pile, customized pattern
3.back: pp net/ pu
Packaging & Shipping
Packing: Commercial,Decorative,Hotel,Bedroom PP Wilton Carpet is Rolled in plasticbag
Delivery: 20Days after receiving your deposit
|We have more than 100 kinds of samples for your reference.|
|Customized Sample Services:||It is available, we can match all the customer's sample.|
|Sample Lead Time:||7 work days.|
|Installing Service:||We can provide the professional install solution for customers.|
Wool / Silk,100%New zealand wool
Jacquard, Rural Jacquard
Cut Pile,Cut pile
Hand Carved,Hand carved
Home,Hotel,Bedroom,Decorative,Commercial,Home, hotel,bedroom,decoration,commercial,and so on
1.6m*2.3m , 1.7m*2.4m , 2m*3m , or as customer's request
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||In rolls , with polybag wrapped , anti-water packing.|
|Delivery Detail:||20-45 days after order confirmation|
Jacquard PP Wilton Area Rug with high density
CNBM International Corporation
(CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.With the advantages in Cement, Composite Materials, New Building Materials and Engineering, We are enlarging sub-brand. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view to realize localization. Meanwhile, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and sound business relations with clients from over 120 countries. In line with the business, CNBM International launched E-business platform Okorder.com. It conformed the best resource and logistics to meet the customers’ request with 24 hours full-time service.
Our Vision: Initiate new global trading structure; create new value for benefit related partners.
We will do utmost to promote rational use of resources under the new structure, meanwhile, create new value of “green, environment friendly and sustainable’ for a more prosperous future.
CNBM International Co. Carpet Dept.
At CNBM International Co. Carpet Dept., we design and weave beautiful carpets of superb durability - with axminster, tufted and wilton carpets to suit all hospitality environments. · There is no size limitation on rug size. Rugs can be created with a variety of materials from pure wool to woolen silk, from natural fiber to chemical fiber.
- Q:Carpet cleaning... still wet?
- That is quite bad actually. Remember mold and mildew take 72 hours to grow. A good idea is to turn on some fans to try to get the carpet and padding to dry. However it probably won't until you get whatever is left in the pad to be extracted. You're going to have to hire a professional carpet cleaner to extract the water that was left over. Find a truck mounted carpet cleaning company in your area and ask if they have a waterclaw. A waterclaw would be best for spot extraction. It focuses on removing the moisture that has seeped into the padding. They can also use a wand. This service will usually run your from $70 - $150 depending on your location and what damage has already been done to the carpet. I'm sorry there is no easy way around this. But you want to get that water extracted asap before it causes serious damage to your home and you have to get the carpet and padding placed.
- Q:My 6 month old male neutered cats are peeing on the throw rugs. Why? How do I clean the carpet underneath? ?
- You need a product that gets rid of the odor on the throw rugs and on the carpet. Go to your local pet store and ask for something that removes the odor left behind from cats urine.
- Q:Where can I purchase black carpet?
- I looked at yahoo several ways and the only black carpet was in 40 inch wide rolls for auto interiors. You will just have to look at local carpet stores and make lots of calls. There must not be a lot of demand except for patterned area rugs, There are a lot of them in black and taupe or black with a billiard ball motif.
- Q:Using a Rug Doctor cleaner on Cat Litter?
- Move tray, try a dry carpet cleaning powder. Foam cleaners work well if used correctly. Deodorize and vacuum regularly. I put old newspaper under cat tray in case the cat as an accident.
- Q:What is the best way to clean a wool rug?
- For the most part, small to medium-sized wool rugs can be washed at home. In order to wash your rug at home, begin by spot cleaning any stains with an appropriate stain remover. It’s best if you test the cleaner on a small section of rug first. Be sure to use cleaning products that will not damage the integrity of the rug. Take the rug outside on a paved area, like a patio, and wet it down with a hose. Add about two capfuls of a mild detergent in a bucket of water and mix up the suds in the bucket. Wipe up your rug using a clean sponge, rinse the suds away, and roll up the rug in dry towels to soak up excess water. Another option is using a Wet/Dry vacuum to suck up the dirty water out of the rug faster. Once the water has been drained, lay the rug flat to dry, but don’t let it sit in the sun for a long period of time—it can cause the color to fade or the rug to shrink
- Q:How do you get urine out of an area rug?
- once I had a cat she was started to peed on the carpet. Somebody told me put some black pepper on the spot and she will not pee there anymore. It was true but she find an other spot. So it did notwork. We had to send the carpet to a professional cleaner. They cleaned the smell and the stain out. I have a few friends, they do the same, thats the best what was work for as. Try to get the puppy trainer pad. Its about 20 square , you put it down and didnt let the pee go thru. Wish you the best!
- Q:Steam or Vacuum carpet cleaner, which type of cleaner is good.?
- after you done , put a small space heater in ,the heat will help dry it faster.
- Q:How do you clean a wool area rug?
- i would use a damp cloth to get pet hair off then i used vanish bar soap and warm water, comes up a treat and smells fresh just dont have the water too hot! also put a bit of washing up liquid in the water it helps.good luck
- Q:what to do with bad carpet ??
- The best thing to do with bad carpet is to correct it's behavior. If you have the bad spots left from the carpet cleaning. You should call the carpet cleaning company back to fix those spots. If they use spotters that have surfactants in it. (resolve, Woolite etc.) They leave a sticky residue when they dry. First thing you want to do is get some club soda and some white terry cloth towels. Pour some club soda on the bad spots and rub the terry towels forward and backwords then left and right. This will get all four faces of the carpet. That should take care of the dark spots or at least take the residue off the carpet. Look at your towel if it is black or dirty repeat till it is not. If that does not work. There is a spotter at home depot called Stain Extinguisher by chem dry. It has no surfactants and will not set a stain or damage your carpets. Robert
- Q:Is professionally cleaning a FILTHY carpet enough or should it just be replaced?
- Professional cleaning can accomplish a lot. I've seen a really grubby carpet that was 5 shades lighter after it was cleaned. Why don't you wait and see how the carpet looks after cleaning?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range