Detailed Specification of Hand Tufted Carpet:
100% Acrylic or Polyester or Wool
Grey-white cotton with natural soft latex
Customise pattern and various colors
50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px/ 140x5000px/160x5750px/200x7500px or customized size.
Package of Hand Tufted Carpet:
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
Pictures of Hand Tufted Carpet:
- Q:rugs, people?
- Take and wash them on cold delicate cycle. Wash with Woolite or dreft. If it has a stain throw a bit of borax in the load. Just make sure you put it on delicate though. If you don't it may ruin them.
- Q:Putting a rug on a horse?
- the correct way is to fold the rug in half so that the back is level with the withers. You should not throw the rug over but slip it over the withers until it is in place but still folder in half. You do up the front straps, unfold the rug back and make sure it is lever but do not pull it back tight against the horses chest. Then you do up the belly straps then leg straps if there are any. Removing the rug you do it in reverse, undo leg straps and do them back up on the outside of the leg. Belly straps, chest straps and then you fold the front of the rug back to the top of the tail and slip it off the horse.
- Q:After 1 year carpeting seems to lift up in certain area like small hills?
- Your carpeting is stretching which causes the wrinkles you described. Most often this is due to improper installation. Many installers just rough cut a piece of carpet, bring it in to the room, unroll it, trim it and use a tool to kick in the carpet under the baseboard and onto the tack strips. The proper way to do it is to use something called a power stretcher which stretches the carpet from one wall to the opposing wall. Go back to the people you bought it from and see if they can get the original installer to make it right. Most carpet stores send installers a lot of business and have a fair amount of influence over them. If they refuse or the installers refuse make sure you let them know your dissatisfaction and report them to the Better Business Bureau. Hopefully you won't have to pay for this yourself or take things that far.
- Q:How to do if the carpet mildew after the water bilgings inside the car?
- Prepare a large power vacuum cleaner (you can find it in the car washing position) at first, washing powder mixed with water, use a brush to brush it totally, and then use the vacuum cleaner for full suction. Put on activated carbon, the sun 2-3 hours after the sun, spray a little perfume, and then put into the activated carbon for one night, it should be able to eliminate most of the taste of the
- Q:I just got 2 new ferrets and something weird happens when they go on the rug?
- Lol, no it's not bad for them to be on that rug. Like the others said, it's the weasel war dance or their dance of joy, whichever you call it, it means their excited. Mine do this on the carpet in the upstairs hallway, none of the other carpeting/rugs in the house, only the bit that runs through the hall. They could be smelling something that's getting them excited. When mine do their dance, I usually get down on my hands and knees, hit the floor with my hands and go towards them, it will get them even more excited and then a game of chase will start.
- Q:how to make a carpet cat climber.?
- first okorder.com
- Q:How to do if the carpet shed hair?
- Some of the quality of the carpet after the hair did not do it more to do with a vacuum cleaner to clean or with a hand brush hair device to deal with the bedroom to use the blanket off the dust with the air to enter the respiratory system air to create a health hazard
- Q:Difference between Persian and Oriental rugs?
- A Persian rug is from Iran. An Oriental rug can be from anywhere in Asia. The Persian rugs have the best quality and command the best prices. I would compare a Persian rug to a Cuban Cigar. However, as with cigars the other countries products are catching up fast.
- Q:Cleaning Carpet??????
- Professional okorder.com, to locate one near you.
- Q:How do you get hair dye out of carpets?
- Getting hair dye out of carpet is tough - and if you're to have much luck it's best if you can get at the stain immediately. Here's what to do: Step 1 Blot the stain immediately with a clean, white cloth. Step 2 Mix a solution of 1/4 tsp. liquid hand-dishwashing soap and 1 cup lukewarm water. Step 3 Blot stain with soap solution, using a clean, white cloth. Blot from the outside of the stain, working inward. Step 4 Let sit a few minutes. Step 5 Mix a solution of 1 part vinegar to 2 parts lukewarm water. Step 6 Dab stain with vinegar solution, again working from the outside in. Step 7 Once the stain has disappeared, flush the area with cold water and blot dry with a clean, white cloth.
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. our main products: PP carpet mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||The United States of America;Saudi Arabia; Libya; UAE
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6- 10 people
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range