Gereral Information of Calcium Silicate Pipe Cover
Our calcium silicate product is a kind of non-asbestos insulation industry material, which is made of xonotlite with stable physical and chemical properties. Calcium silicate product does not have any irritant smoke when burning or working in high temperature environment, so it is widely used in thermal industry.
Feature of Calcium Silicate Pipe Cover
Low bulk density;
Low thermal conductivity;
High thermal insulation value;
Easy to install;
Application of Calcium Silicate Pipe Cover
Steel pipes in petrolchemcial industry;
Pipes in gas industry;
Pipes in refinery industry;
Technical Data of Calcium Silicate Pipe Cover
Calcium Silicate Pipe Cover 650℃
More Photo of Calcium Silicate Pipe Cover
- Q:Which is better, asbestos free calcium silicate and aluminium silicate refractory fiber?
- Aluminum silicate fiber can be divided into many kinds according to the aluminum content, the use temperature range is relatively large, the heat insulation property is good, but the price is more expensive.
- Q:What's the difference between white carbon and carbon black?
- Carbon black is the floorboard of white powder X- ray of amorphous silica and silicate products, mainly refers to the precipitated silica, fumed silica, ultrafine silica gel and gel, including powder synthetic aluminium silicate and calcium silicate. Silica is a porous material, its composition by SiO2 nH2O, where nH2O is there the surface hydroxyl form. Soluble in caustic and hydrofluoric acid, insoluble in water, solvent and acid (except hydrofluoric acid). High temperature resistant, non flammable, tasteless, odorless, has the very good electric insulation.
- Q:What are the raw materials of cement products? What's the function?
- Water is necessary for the production of cement products, the role of water is to cement hydration. Generally, the water cement ratio of concrete is 0.40~0.65. If the water is too large, it will leave a hole in the concrete, which will affect the strength, density and durability of the concrete and even cause water leakage.
- Q:What are the high temperature resistant insulation materials at 400?
- Foam heat insulation material mainly includes two categories: polymer foam type insulation material and foam asbestos insulation material. Polymer foam heat insulation material has the advantages of small absorption rate, stable heat preservation effect, low thermal conductivity, no dust flying in construction, easy construction, and so on. It is in the period of popularization and application. Foam asbestos thermal insulation material has the characteristics of small density, good thermal insulation and convenient construction, and its popularization and development is relatively stable, and the application effect is better. But at the same time there are some defects: for example, foam cotton is easy to damp, immersed in water easily dissolved, elastic recovery coefficient is small, can not contact the flame and in the wall pipe parts use.
- Q:What is a building energy-saving materials?
- Mainly include new wall materials, insulation materials, waterproof sealing materials, ceramic materials, new chemical materials, decoration materials and various industrial waste residue comprehensive utilization.
- Q:What kind of insulation material can withstand 350-600 degrees of high temperature?
- GB 50264-97 code for design of thermal insulation engineering for industrial equipment and pipelines98T901 cold storage Atlas of piping and equipment
- Q:What are the main use of lime?
- Lime stabilized soil mixes lime powder or lime powder with various crushed or formerly loose soil, and is obtained by mixing, compacting and curing. It is called lime stabilized soil. It includes lime soil, lime stabilized gravel soil, lime crushed stone soil and so on. Lime stabilized soil has a certain strength and water resistance. Widely used as a building foundation, ground cushion and road base.
- Q:What's the use of white portland cement?
- The typical feature of white cement is high whiteness, with bright color, generally used for a variety of architectural decoration materials, painting, sculpture, a typical floor, terrazzo, white cement can be used to produce white and colored concrete, is the largest cement production decoration.
- Q:What is dew point of thermal insulation material?
- The heat insulation lining has the characteristics of low thermal conductivity, small density, high flexibility, fire prevention, waterproof, etc..Light weight, 10 96kg/m3, 20kg/m3 following mat, 24 48kg/m3 as in hard, 48 96kg/m3 as core, which 48kg/m can fand a softening point of the ceiling, 500 degrees C, 300 degrees C insulation, the larger the amount, k=0.9.Calcium silicate insulation product was successfully developed in 70s. It has the characteristics of high compressive strength, small thermal conductivity, convenient construction and repeated use. It has been widely used in power systems.Most of the domestic universal small workshop production, have been imported from the United States after the four production lines, advanced technology, instant rejection speed fiber, dry needle felt, stable quality, high temperature 800 to 1250 DEG C.Features: acidity derivative of more than 2, high temperature resistant, general chemical pipe 1000 degrees C more, must use this material. The temperature is about 2000 C.
- Q:What is the best price for the use of calcium silicate ceiling?
- Water will melt or become yellow, mildew. So if you choose their ceiling, you must first deal with the roof leak. Calcium silicate board with artificial and material prices of about 22 square meters, mainly for office space, and residential corridors and other public places decoration. Integrated ceiling is not afraid of water.
ALCA is the first and largest manufacture of high temperature Calcium Silicate insulation slabs in the world, Our main products is LG-High Temp. Type, LG-Standard Type, LG-Coating Type with 20 varieties in this 3 lines . We can supply calcium silicate block insulation, Pipe insulation , curved sheet , paste , with kinds of density and size. Our products are widely used in industries of metallurgy, building material, petrochemistry, nonferrous metal, machinery, electric power, light-industry and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, consultant,and training
|Product Price Range