Calcium silicate board 650℃
Calcium silicate board is an asbestos-free thermal insulation product that can withstand continuous operating temperature up to 1100. It is light weight, low thermal conductivity, high strength, easy to install, reliable and durable.
There are 2 grades available namely 1000 & 1100 which are commonly used as furnace backup insulation in steel, petrochemical, ceramic, cement, glass industry and fire protection in building construction.It not only provides energy saving, also increases production efficiency and gives personnel protection in industrial safety aspect.
CMAX Calcium silicate board 650℃ have good performance with the following feature:
High temperature resistance
Low thermal conductivity
Thermal shock resistance
Very good machining property
Calcium Silicate Board 650C
CNBM Calcium silicate board 650℃ are available in a wide range of application:
Calcium Silicate Boards can be easily machined to precision components, and widely used in Non-ferrous metals casted, found, glass field and steel industry, so the boards are suitable for the use as Down Spouts, Shutter Rod, Floats, Linning, Riser Inserts, Sprue Bush and other precast shapes.
- Q:How to make building glue?
- A building adhesive consisting of 28-50wt% sodium silicate aqueous solution, 34-53wt% quartz sand, and 8-35wt% magnesium silicate. The product of the invention can be used for the bonding of ceramic tile, floor tile, marble, wood and glass in indoor and outdoor decoration of buildings. It can be used as a substitute for cement in the field of tiling. The product of the invention is environment-friendly products without pollution when being produced and used. The utility model has the advantages of low price, strong adhesive force and curing at normal temperature.
- Q:Which is better, asbestos free calcium silicate and aluminium silicate refractory fiber?
- Aluminum silicate fiber can be divided into many kinds according to the aluminum content, the use temperature range is relatively large, the heat insulation property is good, but the price is more expensive.
- Q:Eterpan with calcium silicate is sold on the market are the same thing? Non asbestos calcium silicate board is Eterpan it
- The market is generally understood, but in fact, Eterpan belongs to Guangzhou eternit limited production of the 100 year history of eternit brand board, because the cement product is Belgium hetet group invention.
- Q:What is the difference between calcium silicate board and cement fiber board?
- Fiber cement pressure plate is cement, fiber and other raw materials, after pulping, molding, thousands of tons of press. Calcium silicate board is made of silica and calcium plus fibrous material after pulping and formed by chemical reaction in high temperature environment. Therefore, the difference between the two is very large, mainly in the following aspects:1, from raw materials, calcium silicate board and fiber cement pressure plate difference is mainly calcium silicate board cement content is little, with sand and fly ash instead of cement.2, fiber cement pressure plate is a physical product, calcium silicate board is a chemical product.3, fiber cement pressure plate has press, calcium silicate board has no press; calcium silicate board has autoclaved Fu, fiber cement pressure plate no..4. The density of the fiber cement pressure plate is higher than that of the calcium silicate board, the density of the fiber cement pressure plate is above 1.5g/cm3, and the density of the calcium silicate board is about 1.2g/cm3.5, fiber cement pressure plate thickness can do 2.5-100mm, calcium silicate board can not do less than 4mm of ultra-thin plates and more than 30mm super thick plate, general calcium silicate board manufacturers can only do 6-12mm thickness.6, the normal production of fiber cement pressure plate color is cement color, calcium silicate board color is white.
- Q:What are the high temperature resistant insulation materials at 400?
- Thermal insulation materials for thermal equipment and pipes are mostly inorganic insulation materials. This kind of material has the characteristics of no decay, no burning, high temperature resistance and so on. For example: asbestos, diatomite, perlite, glass fiber, foam glass concrete, calcium silicate and so on.
- Q:Calcium silicate board white ICI belongs to wood surface paint?
- ICI can generally be considered as wall paint (latex paint), and latex paint can be used on this kind of cement board. And lumber is different, it is not suitable to brush latex paint on the surface of wood, it can only be decorated with paint (oil paint).
- Q:What are the production methods of calcium silicate board material?
- Calcium silicate (microporous calcium silicate) material and calcium silicate board are produced by static steaming method, dynamic hydrothermal synthesis method and two reaction method.
- Q:What's the difference between white cement and ordinary cement?
- White portland cement as the raw meal with the proper components till the partial melting of the calcium silicate as the main ingredient, the iron content in clinker less addition of gypsum, white water ground made of rigid cementitious material. When grinding cement, allow limestone not to exceed 5% of the cement weight. White cement is mostly ornamental, and its manufacturing process is much better than ordinary cement. The gap is mainly used to hook white tiles, is generally not used in the wall, the reason is not high strength. It is available in the building materials market or decoration materials shop.
- Q:What are the main use of lime?
- A rigid inorganic cementitious material consisting mainly of calcium oxide. Lime is made from limestone, dolomite, chalk and shell with high content of calcium carbonate and calcined at 900~1100 DEG C. Lime is one of the earliest cementitious materials used in human life. Lime is widely used in civil engineering and can be used in medicine in our country.
- Q:Asbestos free calcium silicate board there is a crack in the kettle, what is the reason?
- Calcium silicate slab blank (blank off off phenomenon is not forming tube adhesion fingerboard blank above)There are two reasons: one is the blank off the vacuum negative pressure is too large, the blank water is too low, low viscosity; two is felt blocked, the billet made worse.The solution is to reduce the negative pressure, strengthen the cloth washing.
CASI is the first and largest manufacture of high temperature Calcium Silicate insulation slabs in the world, Our main products is LG-High Temp. Type, LG-Standard Type, LG-Coating Type with 20 varieties in this 3 lines . We can supply calcium silicate block insulation, Pipe insulation , curved sheet , paste , with kinds of density and size. Our products are widely used in industries of metallurgy, building material, petrochemistry, nonferrous metal, machinery, electric power, light-industry and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$3600 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||40% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, consultant,and training
|Product Price Range