Calcium silicate board 650℃
Calcium silicate board is an asbestos-free thermal insulation product that can withstand continuous operating temperature up to 1100. It is light weight, low thermal conductivity, high strength, easy to install, reliable and durable.
There are 2 grades available namely 1000 & 1100 which are commonly used as furnace backup insulation in steel, petrochemical, ceramic, cement, glass industry and fire protection in building construction.It not only provides energy saving, also increases production efficiency and gives personnel protection in industrial safety aspect.
CMAX Calcium silicate board 650℃ have good performance with the following feature:
High temperature resistance
Low thermal conductivity
Thermal shock resistance
Very good machining property
Calcium Silicate Board 650C
CNBM Calcium silicate board 650℃ are available in a wide range of application:
Calcium Silicate Boards can be easily machined to precision components, and widely used in Non-ferrous metals casted, found, glass field and steel industry, so the boards are suitable for the use as Down Spouts, Shutter Rod, Floats, Linning, Riser Inserts, Sprue Bush and other precast shapes.
- Q:What kind of insulation material can withstand 350-600 degrees of high temperature?
- GB 50264-97 code for design of thermal insulation engineering for industrial equipment and pipelines98T901 cold storage Atlas of piping and equipment
- Q:What is the difference between calcium silicate board and cement fiber board?
- How to distinguish fiber cement, pressure plate and calcium silicate board?1, calculate density: calcium silicate board density is much lower than the fiber cement pressure plate, through the weight of the plate can calculate its approximate density.2, look at the color: Although there are manufacturers in order to pretend to be fiber cement pressure plate and deliberately add carbon black and so on, the board made dark, but not natural cement color.3, ask whether there are super thin plate and super thick plate, if not or can not do, it means that he is selling calcium silicate board or ordinary fiber cement, non pressure plate.4, if you go to the factory, you can visit its workshop, if there is steam pressure (commonly known as bullets), it is certainly calcium silicate board manufacturers, if there is no press, it is a common cement plant.
- Q:What is dew point of thermal insulation material?
- The heat insulation lining has the characteristics of low thermal conductivity, small density, high flexibility, fire prevention, waterproof, etc..Light weight, 10 96kg/m3, 20kg/m3 following mat, 24 48kg/m3 as in hard, 48 96kg/m3 as core, which 48kg/m can fand a softening point of the ceiling, 500 degrees C, 300 degrees C insulation, the larger the amount, k=0.9.Calcium silicate insulation product was successfully developed in 70s. It has the characteristics of high compressive strength, small thermal conductivity, convenient construction and repeated use. It has been widely used in power systems.Most of the domestic universal small workshop production, have been imported from the United States after the four production lines, advanced technology, instant rejection speed fiber, dry needle felt, stable quality, high temperature 800 to 1250 DEG C.Features: acidity derivative of more than 2, high temperature resistant, general chemical pipe 1000 degrees C more, must use this material. The temperature is about 2000 C.
- Q:Eterpan and yinte in what is the difference?
- Eterpan:Eterpan, is a kind of fiber reinforced silicate plate (fiber cement board), the main raw material is cement, plant fiber and minerals, the flow of high temperature steam pressure and slurry method, mainly used as building materials.Eterpan is a kind of high strength, durability and other advantages of fiber silicate sheet, with various thickness and density, 100% does not contain asbestos and other harmful substances. For non combustible A1 grade products.The utility model has the advantages of fire prevention, moisture proof, waterproof, sound insulation effect, environmental protection, quick installation, long service life, etc.. Often used for wall panels, bathroom partitions, outdoor roofing, roofing, exterior insulation panels, interior decoration, ceilings, etc.; alsoInstead of gypsum board, used as base material in decoration.
- Q:What's the use of low carbon steel insulated nail hooks for power plants?
- Mild steel is a type of carbon steel, and its carbon content is between 0.1% and 0.3%. The so-called carbon steel is also called carbon steel, refers to the carbon content of less than 2.11% of the iron carbon alloy. As we all know, the carbon content of the impact on the iron and carbon alloy is very large, the higher the content, the greater the hardness, but the smaller the toughness, and therefore easy to damage. Low carbon steel, because of its low carbon content, therefore, good toughness, low hardness, easy to carry out a variety of processing, such as welding, forging, etc.. And after some heat treatment, low carbon steel can obtain various properties, such as wear resistance, corrosion resistance and so on.
- Q:What's the difference between white carbon and carbon black?
- White carbon black in color rubber products instead of carbon black reinforcing, meet the needs of the white or translucent product. Anti aging performance of silica with strong adhesion force, tearing resistance and heat, so the black rubber products can replace part of the carbon black, in order to obtain high quality rubber products, such as off-road tires, engineering tire, radial tire.
- Q:What is a building energy-saving materials?
- As far as its varieties are concerned, the new wall materials mainly include bricks, blocks and slabs, such as clay hollow bricks, waste clay bricks, non clay bricks, building blocks, aerated concrete, light plates and composite boards.
- Q:What are the main use of lime?
- Lime stabilized soil mixes lime powder or lime powder with various crushed or formerly loose soil, and is obtained by mixing, compacting and curing. It is called lime stabilized soil. It includes lime soil, lime stabilized gravel soil, lime crushed stone soil and so on. Lime stabilized soil has a certain strength and water resistance. Widely used as a building foundation, ground cushion and road base.
- Q:Which is better, asbestos free calcium silicate and aluminium silicate refractory fiber?
- Aluminum silicate fiber can be divided into many kinds according to the aluminum content, the use temperature range is relatively large, the heat insulation property is good, but the price is more expensive.
- Q:Cement is not silicate products
- There are different kinds of cement: silicate series, aluminate series, sulphoaluminate series, sulfur ferrite system, etc.
CASI is the first and largest manufacture of high temperature Calcium Silicate insulation slabs in the world, Our main products is LG-High Temp. Type, LG-Standard Type, LG-Coating Type with 20 varieties in this 3 lines . We can supply calcium silicate block insulation, Pipe insulation , curved sheet , paste , with kinds of density and size. Our products are widely used in industries of metallurgy, building material, petrochemistry, nonferrous metal, machinery, electric power, light-industry and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$3600 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||40% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, consultant,and training
|Product Price Range