Calcium silicate board 1100℃
Calcium silicate board is an asbestos-free thermal insulation product that can withstand continuous operating temperature up to 1100. It is light weight, low thermal conductivity, high strength, easy to install, reliable and durable.
There are 2 grades available namely 1000 & 1100 which are commonly used as furnace backup insulation in steel, petrochemical, ceramic, cement, glass industry and fire protection in building construction.It not only provides energy saving, also increases production efficiency and gives personnel protection in industrial safety aspect.
CMAX Calcium silicate board 1100℃ have good performance with the following feature:
Low bulk density;
Low thermal conductivity;
High theral insulation value;
Easy to install;
CNBM Calcium silicate board 1100℃ are available in a wide range of application:
Aluminum melting and holding furnace;
Other high temperature ovens;
Heat processing equipments;
Calcium Silicate Board 1100C
- Q:Calcium silicate board for house ceiling, 6mm or 8mm?
- Mineral wool board ceiling is different than the calcium silicate board ceiling. Or with the calcium silicate board, mineral wool board first big thickness, increase the keel pressure, easy to cause the ceiling of the cave. Second, it is easy to produce some bug mineral wool board. The fire performance of third mineral wool board no calcium silicate board, mineral wool board fourth dampeasily yellow, moisture absorption is not good.
- Q:What is dew point of thermal insulation material?
- Thermal insulation materials are generally used to guide heat coefficient less than or equal to 0.2 of the material. Thermal insulation material development is very fast, and in industry and building the use of good insulation technology and materials, often can get twice the result with half the effort. Each ton of mineral cotton insulation used in the building saves one ton of oil a year.
- Q:How to make building glue?
- The invention relates to an architectural adhesive, which is characterized in that the composition of the building glue comprises 28-50wt% sodium silicate water solution, 34-53wt% quartz sand and 8-35wt% magnesium silicate.Adhesive for a building, it is the following: the weight ratio of 4 to 6, PVA cellulose 6 - 12, 1 - 2, copolymer admixture from 0.01 to 0.05, according to the proportion of polyvinyl alcohol with hot water first fully dissolved, then adding cellulose, copolymer, admixture and stir evenly. The glue can be combined with Portland cement or construction gypsum to cement all kinds of light plates. This product is non-toxic and tasteless, harmless to the human body, is a wide range of uses, superior technical performance of environmentally friendly building adhesive.
- Q:What are the three major effects of fly ash in concrete?
- The "activity effect" of fly ash is also known as the pozzolanic effect because it contains a large amount of active SiO and AI. With Ca (OH) and other basic chemical reactions, C-S-H, hydrated calcium aluminate cementitious material, the fly ash concrete products and can serve to strengthen the role and blockage of capillary tissue in concrete, improve the corrosion resistance of concrete.
- Q:What's the difference between white carbon and carbon black?
- White carbon black in color rubber products instead of carbon black reinforcing, meet the needs of the white or translucent product. Anti aging performance of silica with strong adhesion force, tearing resistance and heat, so the black rubber products can replace part of the carbon black, in order to obtain high quality rubber products, such as off-road tires, engineering tire, radial tire.
- Q:What is a building energy-saving materials?
- Mainly include new wall materials, insulation materials, waterproof sealing materials, ceramic materials, new chemical materials, decoration materials and various industrial waste residue comprehensive utilization.
- Q:What is the best price for the use of calcium silicate ceiling?
- Water will melt or become yellow, mildew. So if you choose their ceiling, you must first deal with the roof leak. Calcium silicate board with artificial and material prices of about 22 square meters, mainly for office space, and residential corridors and other public places decoration. Integrated ceiling is not afraid of water.
- Q:What are the main use of lime?
- Lime milk and mortar, slaked lime or lime paste, with lots of paint. Lime mortar or slaked lime powder can be used to prepare lime mortar or cement lime mixture mortar for masonry or plastering engineering.
- Q:Calcium silicate board white ICI belongs to wood surface paint?
- ICI can generally be considered as wall paint (latex paint), and latex paint can be used on this kind of cement board. And lumber is different, it is not suitable to brush latex paint on the surface of wood, it can only be decorated with paint (oil paint).
- Q:Eterpan with calcium silicate is sold on the market are the same thing? Non asbestos calcium silicate board is Eterpan it
- The market is generally understood, but in fact, Eterpan belongs to Guangzhou eternit limited production of the 100 year history of eternit brand board, because the cement product is Belgium hetet group invention.
CASI is the first and largest manufacture of high temperature Calcium Silicate insulation slabs in the world, Our main products is LG-High Temp. Type, LG-Standard Type, LG-Coating Type with 20 varieties in this 3 lines . We can supply calcium silicate block insulation, Pipe insulation , curved sheet , paste , with kinds of density and size. Our products are widely used in industries of metallurgy, building material, petrochemistry, nonferrous metal, machinery, electric power, light-industry and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$3600 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||40% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, consultant,and training
|Product Price Range