Calcium silicate board 1100℃
Calcium silicate board is an asbestos-free thermal insulation product that can withstand continuous operating temperature up to 1100. It is light weight, low thermal conductivity, high strength, easy to install, reliable and durable.
There are 2 grades available namely 1000 & 1100 which are commonly used as furnace backup insulation in steel, petrochemical, ceramic, cement, glass industry and fire protection in building construction.It not only provides energy saving, also increases production efficiency and gives personnel protection in industrial safety aspect.
CMAX Calcium silicate board 1100℃ have good performance with the following feature:
Low bulk density;
Low thermal conductivity;
High theral insulation value;
Easy to install;
CNBM Calcium silicate board 1100℃ are available in a wide range of application:
Aluminum melting and holding furnace;
Other high temperature ovens;
Heat processing equipments;
Calcium Silicate Board 1100C
- Q:What is the maximum temperature at which the glass is cured?
- The softening point of quartz glass is 1600 degrees, it is sodium phosphate and phosphate. Gas burner 1300 degrees, after homogenization processing, after annealing treatment of glass products.
- Q:Which is better, asbestos free calcium silicate and aluminium silicate refractory fiber?
- The two are thermal insulation materials. Calcium silicate board strength, cheap, but the use of temperature is not high, the highest 1000 degrees.
- Q:What are the exterior walls of the building besides the benzene board and the extruded board?
- Composite silicate insulation material has the characteristics of strong plasticity, low thermal conductivity, high temperature resistance, small drying shrinkage and so on. The main types are magnesium silicate, silicon magnesium aluminum and rare earth composite thermal insulation materials. But in recent years as a leader in thermal insulation material of Sepiolite Composite silicate insulation material, because of its good insulation performance and the application effect, has attracted great attention in the construction industry, has shown strong market competitiveness and broad market prospect.
- Q:What's the difference between white carbon and carbon black?
- Carbon black is the floorboard of white powder X- ray of amorphous silica and silicate products, mainly refers to the precipitated silica, fumed silica, ultrafine silica gel and gel, including powder synthetic aluminium silicate and calcium silicate. Silica is a porous material, its composition by SiO2 nH2O, where nH2O is there the surface hydroxyl form. Soluble in caustic and hydrofluoric acid, insoluble in water, solvent and acid (except hydrofluoric acid). High temperature resistant, non flammable, tasteless, odorless, has the very good electric insulation.
- Q:Eterpan and yinte in what is the difference?
- The silver plate refers to the calcium silicate board. Silver is a trademark, and calcium silicate board is the name of the product
- Q:What are the production methods of calcium silicate board material?
- The synthesis process of dynamic method is carried out under stirring, the synthesis temperature is higher than the static process, and under the compression condition. The dynamic method is simple, no gel chemical order, products made of small capacity, good performance, can obtain high temperature (1000 degrees Celsius) of xonotlite products and ultra light products, but the need for high pressure vessel with stirring device, equipment and process condition requires high energy consumption and investment are higher. At present, this method is adopted abroad.
- Q:Calcium silicate board for house ceiling, 6mm or 8mm?
- Calcium silicate board with fire prevention, moistureproof, sound insulation, thermal insulation, indoor air in wet conditions can attract water molecules in air, air drying, and the release of water molecules, can adjust the indoor humidity, dry, increase comfort. Natural gypsum products and special fireproof material, the flame can produce endothermic reaction, at the same time, the release of water molecules to prevent the fire from spreading, and does not produce any toxic decomposition, corrosive and choking gas, will not produce any smoke or combustibles.
- Q:What's the use of white portland cement?
- The typical feature of white cement is high whiteness, with bright color, generally used for a variety of architectural decoration materials, painting, sculpture, a typical floor, terrazzo, white cement can be used to produce white and colored concrete, is the largest cement production decoration.
- Q:What is dew point of thermal insulation material?
- The heat insulation lining has the characteristics of low thermal conductivity, small density, high flexibility, fire prevention, waterproof, etc..Light weight, 10 96kg/m3, 20kg/m3 following mat, 24 48kg/m3 as in hard, 48 96kg/m3 as core, which 48kg/m can fand a softening point of the ceiling, 500 degrees C, 300 degrees C insulation, the larger the amount, k=0.9.Calcium silicate insulation product was successfully developed in 70s. It has the characteristics of high compressive strength, small thermal conductivity, convenient construction and repeated use. It has been widely used in power systems.Most of the domestic universal small workshop production, have been imported from the United States after the four production lines, advanced technology, instant rejection speed fiber, dry needle felt, stable quality, high temperature 800 to 1250 DEG C.Features: acidity derivative of more than 2, high temperature resistant, general chemical pipe 1000 degrees C more, must use this material. The temperature is about 2000 C.
- Q:What is the best price for the use of calcium silicate ceiling?
- Neither calcium silicate nor silicate boards are afraid of water because they are mixtures of gypsum and fiber.
CASI is the first and largest manufacture of high temperature Calcium Silicate insulation slabs in the world, Our main products is LG-High Temp. Type, LG-Standard Type, LG-Coating Type with 20 varieties in this 3 lines . We can supply calcium silicate block insulation, Pipe insulation , curved sheet , paste , with kinds of density and size. Our products are widely used in industries of metallurgy, building material, petrochemistry, nonferrous metal, machinery, electric power, light-industry and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$3600 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||40% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, consultant,and training
|Product Price Range