General Information of Calcium Silicate Board (1000℃)
Calcium silicate board (1000℃) is the thermal insulation product that can withstand continuous operating temperature up to 1100. It is light weight, low thermal conductivity, high strength, easy to install, reliable and durable.
There are 2 grades available namely 1000 & 1100 which are commonly used as furnace backup insulation in steel, petrochemical, ceramic, cement, glass industry and fire protection in building construction.
It not only provides energy saving, also increases production efficiency and gives personnel protection in industrial safety aspect.
Feature of Calcium Silicate Board (1000℃)
High thermal insulation value;
Easy to install;
Low bulk density;
Low thermal conductivity;
Application of Calcium Silicate Board (1000℃)
Aluminum melting and holding furnace;
Other high temperature ovens;
Heat processing equipments;
Technical Data of Calcium Silicate Board (1000℃)
Calcium Silicate Board 1000C
More photo of Calcium Silicate Board (1000℃)
- Q:What are the exterior walls of the building besides the benzene board and the extruded board?
- Foam heat insulation material mainly includes two categories, polymer foam type insulation material and foam asbestos insulation material. Polymer foam thermal insulation material has the advantages of small absorption rate, stable heat preservation effect, low thermal conductivity, no dust flying in construction, easy construction, etc., and it is in the period of popularization and application.
- Q:What is the difference between calcium silicate board and cement fiber board?
- Fiber cement pressure plate is cement, fiber and other raw materials, after pulping, molding, thousands of tons of press. Calcium silicate board is made of silica and calcium plus fibrous material after pulping and formed by chemical reaction in high temperature environment. Therefore, the difference between the two is very large, mainly in the following aspects:1, from raw materials, calcium silicate board and fiber cement pressure plate difference is mainly calcium silicate board cement content is little, with sand and fly ash instead of cement.2, fiber cement pressure plate is a physical product, calcium silicate board is a chemical product.3, fiber cement pressure plate has press, calcium silicate board has no press; calcium silicate board has autoclaved Fu, fiber cement pressure plate no..4. The density of the fiber cement pressure plate is higher than that of the calcium silicate board, the density of the fiber cement pressure plate is above 1.5g/cm3, and the density of the calcium silicate board is about 1.2g/cm3.5, fiber cement pressure plate thickness can do 2.5-100mm, calcium silicate board can not do less than 4mm of ultra-thin plates and more than 30mm super thick plate, general calcium silicate board manufacturers can only do 6-12mm thickness.6, the normal production of fiber cement pressure plate color is cement color, calcium silicate board color is white.
- Q:What's the difference between white cement and ordinary cement?
- The typical feature of white cement is high whiteness, with bright color, generally used for a variety of architectural decoration materials, painting, sculpture, a typical floor, terrazzo, white cement can be used to produce white and colored concrete, is the largest cement production decoration.
- Q:What is dew point of thermal insulation material?
- Thermal insulation materials are generally used to guide heat coefficient less than or equal to 0.2 of the material. Thermal insulation material development is very fast, and in industry and building the use of good insulation technology and materials, often can get twice the result with half the effort. Each ton of mineral cotton insulation used in the building saves one ton of oil a year.
- Q:What's the use of white portland cement?
- White portland cement as the raw meal with the proper components till the partial melting of the calcium silicate as the main ingredient, the iron content in clinker less addition of gypsum, white water ground made of rigid cementitious material. When grinding cement, allow limestone not to exceed 5% of the cement weight. White cement is mostly ornamental, and its manufacturing process is much better than ordinary cement. The gap is mainly used to hook white tiles, is generally not used in the wall, the reason is not high strength. It is available in the building materials market or decoration materials shop.
- Q:How to make building glue?
- Universal type building adhesive and preparation method thereof, which is characterized in that the main components of the building glue: TDI, polyether, polyester, multiple resin, natural plant resin, polystyrene thin ester, solvent oil and ultraviolet resistant, anti-aging agent, component ratio (by weight) of:TDI2%--7%, 3%--8%, polyester polyether 1%--6%, multi resin 6%--15%, natural plant resin 6%--15%, polyphenyl ester 14%--25%, savanna solvent oil 10%--20%, anti UV, anti ageing agent 1%--4%.
- Q:What heat preservation material is used for thermal insulation of steam pipe in power plant? How thick is the bag? Please advise!
- Steam pipe in power plant thermal insulation rock wool board thickness, according to the temperature in the pipeline to choose, the higher the temperature insulation thickness is generally 80 to 150 mm.
- Q:What's the use of low carbon steel insulated nail hooks for power plants?
- The current power plant thermal insulation is mainly carried out by use of various types of insulation materials, thermal insulation materials commonly used include calcium silicate products, pipes, rock and aluminum silicate fiber products, due to their different properties are applicable to different environments. The equipment with temperature at 300-600 DEG C often adopts aluminium silicate products and calcium silicate products to compound heat preservation. While the temperature is less than 300 degrees, the mineral wool products are usually used for thermal insulation.
- Q:Why is calcium silicate board unsuitable for use in home improvement?
- Calcium silicate board called gypsum composite board, is a kind of porous material, good sound and heat insulation, in indoor air moist circumstance can attract water molecules in air, air drying, and the release of water molecules, can adjust the indoor humidity, dry, increase comfort. It is super fire gypsum material, the flame can produce endothermic reaction, at the same time, the release of water molecules to prevent the fire from spreading, and does not produce any toxic decomposition, corrosive and choking gas, will not produce any smoke or combustibles.
- Q:Cement is not silicate products
- Usually refers to silicate products with lime (calcium containing materials) and sand, fly ash, slag (siliceous materials), then add a small amount of gypsum, the steam steam curing or steam curing, building products quickly generate Tobey mullite, calcium silicate, hydrated calcium aluminate sulfate and hydrated calcium aluminate such as cementitious materials and production. Such as: autoclaved fly ash (sand), autoclaved aerated concrete, autoclaved fly ash brick, autoclaved sand lime bricks.
ALCA is the first and largest manufacture of high temperature Calcium Silicate insulation slabs in the world, Our main products is LG-High Temp. Type, LG-Standard Type, LG-Coating Type with 20 varieties in this 3 lines . We can supply calcium silicate block insulation, Pipe insulation , curved sheet , paste , with kinds of density and size. Our products are widely used in industries of metallurgy, building material, petrochemistry, nonferrous metal, machinery, electric power, light-industry and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, consultant,and training
|Product Price Range