General Information of Calcium Silicate Board (1000℃)
Calcium silicate board (1000℃) is the thermal insulation product that can withstand continuous operating temperature up to 1100. It is light weight, low thermal conductivity, high strength, easy to install, reliable and durable.
There are 2 grades available namely 1000 & 1100 which are commonly used as furnace backup insulation in steel, petrochemical, ceramic, cement, glass industry and fire protection in building construction.
It not only provides energy saving, also increases production efficiency and gives personnel protection in industrial safety aspect.
Feature of Calcium Silicate Board (1000℃)
High thermal insulation value;
Easy to install;
Low bulk density;
Low thermal conductivity;
Application of Calcium Silicate Board (1000℃)
Aluminum melting and holding furnace;
Other high temperature ovens;
Heat processing equipments;
Technical Data of Calcium Silicate Board (1000℃)
Calcium Silicate Board 1000C
More photo of Calcium Silicate Board (1000℃)
- Q:What is the maximum temperature at which the glass is cured?
- There is no definite melting point. Ordinary glass is a substance which is made up of soda ash, calcium silicate and silicon dioxide, and Shi Yinghe feldspar is the main raw material.
- Q:Cement is not silicate products
- There are different kinds of cement: silicate series, aluminate series, sulphoaluminate series, sulfur ferrite system, etc.
- Q:What is the main role of fly ash added in concrete products?
- The later strength of concrete can be improved by adding fly ashThe experimental data show that when the concrete is mixed with fly ash, the early strength (28 days ago) decreases with the increase of fly ash content, while the latter strength increases gradually. Fly ash has three effects on the strength of concrete: reducing water consumption, increasing cement content and increasing strength through long-term volcanic ash reactions.
- Q:What are the exterior walls of the building besides the benzene board and the extruded board?
- Calcium silicate insulation insulation materials in 1980s has been recognized as the massive rigid insulation materials in one of the best, which is characterized by low density, high heat resistance, low thermal conductivity, flexural strength, high compressive strength, low shrinkage. But after entering 1990s, the promotion of the use of a downturn, the main reason is that many manufacturers to adopt in order to solve the problem of non asbestos fiber pulp, pulp fiber and not due to high temperature, thus affecting the thermal insulation material of high temperature resistance and increase the breaking rate, and not the economy.
- Q:What's the difference between white carbon and carbon black?
- White carbon black in color rubber products instead of carbon black reinforcing, meet the needs of the white or translucent product. Anti aging performance of silica with strong adhesion force, tearing resistance and heat, so the black rubber products can replace part of the carbon black, in order to obtain high quality rubber products, such as off-road tires, engineering tire, radial tire.
- Q:Eterpan and yinte in what is the difference?
- Eterpan:Eterpan, is a kind of fiber reinforced silicate plate (fiber cement board), the main raw material is cement, plant fiber and minerals, the flow of high temperature steam pressure and slurry method, mainly used as building materials.Eterpan is a kind of high strength, durability and other advantages of fiber silicate sheet, with various thickness and density, 100% does not contain asbestos and other harmful substances. For non combustible A1 grade products.The utility model has the advantages of fire prevention, moisture proof, waterproof, sound insulation effect, environmental protection, quick installation, long service life, etc.. Often used for wall panels, bathroom partitions, outdoor roofing, roofing, exterior insulation panels, interior decoration, ceilings, etc.; alsoInstead of gypsum board, used as base material in decoration.
- Q:What are the raw materials of cement products? What's the function?
- Water is necessary for the production of cement products, the role of water is to cement hydration. Generally, the water cement ratio of concrete is 0.40~0.65. If the water is too large, it will leave a hole in the concrete, which will affect the strength, density and durability of the concrete and even cause water leakage.
- Q:Calcium silicate board white ICI belongs to wood surface paint?
- ICI can generally be considered as wall paint (latex paint), and latex paint can be used on this kind of cement board. And lumber is different, it is not suitable to brush latex paint on the surface of wood, it can only be decorated with paint (oil paint).
- Q:What are the three major effects of fly ash in concrete?
- The "activity effect" of fly ash is also known as the pozzolanic effect because it contains a large amount of active SiO and AI. With Ca (OH) and other basic chemical reactions, C-S-H, hydrated calcium aluminate cementitious material, the fly ash concrete products and can serve to strengthen the role and blockage of capillary tissue in concrete, improve the corrosion resistance of concrete.
- Q:Asbestos free calcium silicate board there is a crack in the kettle, what is the reason?
- Calcium silicate slab blank (blank off off phenomenon is not forming tube adhesion fingerboard blank above)There are two reasons: one is the blank off the vacuum negative pressure is too large, the blank water is too low, low viscosity; two is felt blocked, the billet made worse.The solution is to reduce the negative pressure, strengthen the cloth washing.
ALCA is the first and largest manufacture of high temperature Calcium Silicate insulation slabs in the world, Our main products is LG-High Temp. Type, LG-Standard Type, LG-Coating Type with 20 varieties in this 3 lines . We can supply calcium silicate block insulation, Pipe insulation , curved sheet , paste , with kinds of density and size. Our products are widely used in industries of metallurgy, building material, petrochemistry, nonferrous metal, machinery, electric power, light-industry and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, consultant,and training
|Product Price Range