Calcium silicate board 650℃
Calcium silicate board is a kind of non-asbestos insulation industry material, which is made of xonotlite with stable physical and chemical properties. Calcium silicate product does not have any irritant smoke when burning or working in high temperature environment, so it is widely used in thermal industry.
CNBM Calcium silicate board 650℃ have good performance with the following feature:
Low bulk density
Low thermal conductivity
High thermal insulation value
Easy to install
CMAX Calcium silicate board 650℃ are available in a wide range of application:
Steel pipes in petrolchemcial industry
Pipes in gas industry
Calcium Silicate Board 650C
- Q:Cement is not silicate products
- Usually refers to silicate products with lime (calcium containing materials) and sand, fly ash, slag (siliceous materials), then add a small amount of gypsum, the steam steam curing or steam curing, building products quickly generate Tobey mullite, calcium silicate, hydrated calcium aluminate sulfate and hydrated calcium aluminate such as cementitious materials and production. Such as: autoclaved fly ash (sand), autoclaved aerated concrete, autoclaved fly ash brick, autoclaved sand lime bricks.
- Q:Eterpan with calcium silicate is sold on the market are the same thing? Non asbestos calcium silicate board is Eterpan it
- Aitken is a brand of non asbestos calcium silicate board is a product name
- Q:What are the exterior walls of the building besides the benzene board and the extruded board?
- Composite silicate insulation material has the characteristics of strong plasticity, low thermal conductivity, high temperature resistance, small drying shrinkage and so on. The main types are magnesium silicate, silicon magnesium aluminum and rare earth composite thermal insulation materials. But in recent years as a leader in thermal insulation material of Sepiolite Composite silicate insulation material, because of its good insulation performance and the application effect, has attracted great attention in the construction industry, has shown strong market competitiveness and broad market prospect.
- Q:What heat preservation material is used for thermal insulation of steam pipe in power plant? How thick is the bag? Please advise!
- Steam pipe in power plant thermal insulation rock wool board thickness, according to the temperature in the pipeline to choose, the higher the temperature insulation thickness is generally 80 to 150 mm.
- Q:What is a building energy-saving materials?
- As far as its varieties are concerned, the new wall materials mainly include bricks, blocks and slabs, such as clay hollow bricks, waste clay bricks, non clay bricks, building blocks, aerated concrete, light plates and composite boards.
- Q:What kind of insulation material can withstand 350-600 degrees of high temperature?
- GB 50264-97 code for design of thermal insulation engineering for industrial equipment and pipelines98T901 cold storage Atlas of piping and equipment
- Q:Calcium silicate board for house ceiling, 6mm or 8mm?
- Calcium silicate board with fire prevention, moistureproof, sound insulation, thermal insulation, indoor air in wet conditions can attract water molecules in air, air drying, and the release of water molecules, can adjust the indoor humidity, dry, increase comfort. Natural gypsum products and special fireproof material, the flame can produce endothermic reaction, at the same time, the release of water molecules to prevent the fire from spreading, and does not produce any toxic decomposition, corrosive and choking gas, will not produce any smoke or combustibles.
- Q:What's the use of white portland cement?
- All the raw meal with the proper components up to the partial melting of the calcium silicate as the main ingredient, the iron content in clinker less addition of gypsum, white water ground made of rigid cementitious material, called white portland cement (the white cement).When grinding cement, allow limestone not to exceed 5% of the cement weight.Note: cement is allowed to be added to the grinding mill without damaging the cement properties. The amount of cement added shall not exceed 1% of the cement weight. The addition of additional substance must be tested and reported to the Ministry of construction materials for approval.
- Q:Why is calcium silicate board unsuitable for use in home improvement?
- Because the silica plate contains quartz composition, and the content is still higher. Quartz is a carcinogenic substance, the long-term impact of this substance, the human carcinogenic probability will be greatly enhanced
- Q:Asbestos free calcium silicate board there is a crack in the kettle, what is the reason?
- Calcium silicate slab blank (blank off off phenomenon is not forming tube adhesion fingerboard blank above)There are two reasons: one is the blank off the vacuum negative pressure is too large, the blank water is too low, low viscosity; two is felt blocked, the billet made worse.The solution is to reduce the negative pressure, strengthen the cloth washing.
CASI is the first and largest manufacture of high temperature Calcium Silicate insulation slabs in the world, Our main products is LG-High Temp. Type, LG-Standard Type, LG-Coating Type with 20 varieties in this 3 lines . We can supply calcium silicate block insulation, Pipe insulation , curved sheet , paste , with kinds of density and size. Our products are widely used in industries of metallurgy, building material, petrochemistry, nonferrous metal, machinery, electric power, light-industry and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$3600 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||40% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, consultant,and training
|Product Price Range