Calcium silicate board 650℃
Calcium silicate board is a kind of non-asbestos insulation industry material, which is made of xonotlite with stable physical and chemical properties. Calcium silicate product does not have any irritant smoke when burning or working in high temperature environment, so it is widely used in thermal industry.
CNBM Calcium silicate board 650℃ have good performance with the following feature:
Low bulk density
Low thermal conductivity
High thermal insulation value
Easy to install
CMAX Calcium silicate board 650℃ are available in a wide range of application:
Steel pipes in petrolchemcial industry
Pipes in gas industry
Calcium Silicate Board 650C
- Q:What are the high temperature resistant insulation materials at 400?
- Foam heat insulation material mainly includes two categories: polymer foam type insulation material and foam asbestos insulation material. Polymer foam heat insulation material has the advantages of small absorption rate, stable heat preservation effect, low thermal conductivity, no dust flying in construction, easy construction, and so on. It is in the period of popularization and application. Foam asbestos thermal insulation material has the characteristics of small density, good thermal insulation and convenient construction, and its popularization and development is relatively stable, and the application effect is better. But at the same time there are some defects: for example, foam cotton is easy to damp, immersed in water easily dissolved, elastic recovery coefficient is small, can not contact the flame and in the wall pipe parts use.
- Q:What are the new energy-saving building materials? What's new?
- Mainly include new wall materials, insulation materials, waterproof sealing materials, ceramic materials, new chemical materials, decoration materials and various industrial waste residue comprehensive utilization.
- Q:What is the difference between calcium silicate board and cement fiber board?
- The common point between fiber cement pressure plate and calcium silicate board1, both of the raw materials are similar in composition, both contain silica fume, calcium and fiber.2. Both are processed by pulping and molding.3, the appearance, shape and length and width of the two specifications are basically the same.4, there are many overlapping areas in the scope of use, such as internal and external walls.
- Q:Asbestos free calcium silicate board there is a crack in the kettle, what is the reason?
- Calcium silicate slab blank (blank off off phenomenon is not forming tube adhesion fingerboard blank above)There are two reasons: one is the blank off the vacuum negative pressure is too large, the blank water is too low, low viscosity; two is felt blocked, the billet made worse.The solution is to reduce the negative pressure, strengthen the cloth washing.
- Q:What is the maximum temperature at which the glass is cured?
- There is no definite melting point. Ordinary glass is a substance which is made up of soda ash, calcium silicate and silicon dioxide, and Shi Yinghe feldspar is the main raw material.
- Q:What heat preservation material is used for thermal insulation of steam pipe in power plant? How thick is the bag? Please advise!
- Steam pipe in power plant thermal insulation rock wool board thickness, according to the temperature in the pipeline to choose, the higher the temperature insulation thickness is generally 80 to 150 mm.
- Q:What is a building energy-saving materials?
- As far as its varieties are concerned, the new wall materials mainly include bricks, blocks and slabs, such as clay hollow bricks, waste clay bricks, non clay bricks, building blocks, aerated concrete, light plates and composite boards.
- Q:What are the main use of lime?
- A rigid inorganic cementitious material consisting mainly of calcium oxide. Lime is made from limestone, dolomite, chalk and shell with high content of calcium carbonate and calcined at 900~1100 DEG C. Lime is one of the earliest cementitious materials used in human life. Lime is widely used in civil engineering and can be used in medicine in our country.
- Q:Calcium silicate board white ICI belongs to wood surface paint?
- No, it isn't。Calcium silicate board material properties should be comparable with cement products, usually referred to as cement board is actually calcium silicate board.
- Q:Why is calcium silicate board unsuitable for use in home improvement?
- Because the silica plate contains quartz composition, and the content is still higher. Quartz is a carcinogenic substance, the long-term impact of this substance, the human carcinogenic probability will be greatly enhanced
CASI is the first and largest manufacture of high temperature Calcium Silicate insulation slabs in the world, Our main products is LG-High Temp. Type, LG-Standard Type, LG-Coating Type with 20 varieties in this 3 lines . We can supply calcium silicate block insulation, Pipe insulation , curved sheet , paste , with kinds of density and size. Our products are widely used in industries of metallurgy, building material, petrochemistry, nonferrous metal, machinery, electric power, light-industry and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$3600 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||40% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, consultant,and training
|Product Price Range