Calcium silicate board 1000℃
Calcium silicate board is an asbestos-free thermal insulation product that can withstand continuous operating temperature up to 1100. It is light weight, low thermal conductivity, high strength, easy to install, reliable and durable.
There are 2 grades available namely 1000 & 1100 which are commonly used as furnace backup insulation in steel, petrochemical, ceramic, cement, glass industry and fire protection in building construction.It not only provides energy saving, also increases production efficiency and gives personnel protection in industrial safety aspect.
CMAX Calcium silicate board 1000℃ have good performance with the following feature:
High temperature resistance
Low thermal conductivity
Thermal shock resistance
Very good machining property
CNBM Calcium silicate board 1000℃ are available in a wide range of application:
Calcium Silicate Boards can be easily machined to precision components, and widely used in Non-ferrous metals casted, found, glass field and steel industry, so the boards are suitable for the use as Down Spouts, Shutter Rod, Floats, Linning, Riser Inserts, Sprue Bush and other precast shapes.
Calcium Silicate Board 1000C
- Q:What is the maximum temperature at which the glass is cured?
- The softening point of quartz glass is 1600 degrees, it is sodium phosphate and phosphate. Gas burner 1300 degrees, after homogenization processing, after annealing treatment of glass products.
- Q:Cement is not silicate products
- So, we usually call cement as cementitious material - cement products
- Q:What is the main role of fly ash added in concrete products?
- The later strength of concrete can be improved by adding fly ashThe experimental data show that when the concrete is mixed with fly ash, the early strength (28 days ago) decreases with the increase of fly ash content, while the latter strength increases gradually. Fly ash has three effects on the strength of concrete: reducing water consumption, increasing cement content and increasing strength through long-term volcanic ash reactions.
- Q:What's the difference between white carbon and carbon black?
- White carbon black in color rubber products instead of carbon black reinforcing, meet the needs of the white or translucent product. Anti aging performance of silica with strong adhesion force, tearing resistance and heat, so the black rubber products can replace part of the carbon black, in order to obtain high quality rubber products, such as off-road tires, engineering tire, radial tire.
- Q:The ceiling of calcium silicate board and mineral wool board which is good
- Mineral wool board ceiling is different than the calcium silicate board ceiling.Or with the calcium silicate board, mineral wool board first big thickness, increase the keel pressure, easy to cause the ceiling of the cave. Second, it is easy to produce some bug mineral wool board.
- Q:What are the raw materials of cement products? What's the function?
- Cement has a great influence on the properties of concrete. The kinds and quantities of cement containing minerals and the fineness of cement will affect the quality of cement products. The calcium silicate three in cement is an important factor in the coagulation of cement products. The reaction between three calcium silicate and water leads to the production of hydrated calcium silicate, and the hydrated calcium silicate gel acts as a cementing agent for aggregate and aggregate in concrete.
- Q:What kind of insulation material can withstand 350-600 degrees of high temperature?
- Suggest that you refer to the above two data to choose from, select only from the temperature, you can use
- Q:What are the three major effects of fly ash in concrete?
- The "activity effect" of fly ash is also known as the pozzolanic effect because it contains a large amount of active SiO and AI. With Ca (OH) and other basic chemical reactions, C-S-H, hydrated calcium aluminate cementitious material, the fly ash concrete products and can serve to strengthen the role and blockage of capillary tissue in concrete, improve the corrosion resistance of concrete.
- Q:What's the use of white portland cement?
- The typical feature of white cement is high whiteness, with bright color, generally used for a variety of architectural decoration materials, painting, sculpture, a typical floor, terrazzo, white cement can be used to produce white and colored concrete, is the largest cement production decoration.
- Q:Asbestos free calcium silicate board there is a crack in the kettle, what is the reason?
- A slab of calcium silicate board production equipment to the emergence of the phenomenon of billet stick (stick billet refers to the calcium silicate board blank attached to the molding cylinder, in shaping cylinder knife when tearing into the surface depression caused by repeatedly feeding back, yield, effect in this case a two quality, three lead to rising production costs)There are two reasons for the phenomenon of sticking: first, the slurry temperature is low, viscosity is big; two, the material is not dehydrated enough, and the moisture content is high.The solution is: 1, improve the slurry temperature, slurry concentration decreased, but the slurry temperature should not exceed 45 DEG C; 2, in the premise of not causing product layer under the vacuum degree increasing, strengthen dehydration, reduce water blanks.
CASI is the first and largest manufacture of high temperature Calcium Silicate insulation slabs in the world, Our main products is LG-High Temp. Type, LG-Standard Type, LG-Coating Type with 20 varieties in this 3 lines . We can supply calcium silicate block insulation, Pipe insulation , curved sheet , paste , with kinds of density and size. Our products are widely used in industries of metallurgy, building material, petrochemistry, nonferrous metal, machinery, electric power, light-industry and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$3600 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||40% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, consultant,and training
|Product Price Range