General Information of LG Calcium Silicate Board (1100 Degree)
LG Calcium silicate board is an asbestos-free thermal insulation product that can withstand continuous operating temperature up to 1100. It is light weight, low thermal conductivity, high strength, easy to install, reliable and durable.
LG Calcium Silicate Board (1100 Degree) is commonly used as furnace backup insulation in cement, glass industry, steel, petrochemical, ceramic, and fire protection in building construction.
It not only increases production efficiency, but also provides energy saving and gives personnel protection in industrial safety aspect.
Feature of LG Calcium Silicate Board (1100 Degree)
High theral insulation value;
Low bulk density;
Low thermal conductivity;
Easy to install;
Application of LG Calcium Silicate Board (1100 Degree)
Aluminum melting and holding furnace;
Heat processing equipments;
Other high temperature ovens;
Calcium Silicate Board 1100C
- Q:What is the maximum temperature at which the glass is cured?
- The softening point of quartz glass is 1600 degrees, it is sodium phosphate and phosphate. Gas burner 1300 degrees, after homogenization processing, after annealing treatment of glass products.
- Q:Cement is not silicate products
- Usually refers to silicate products with lime (calcium containing materials) and sand, fly ash, slag (siliceous materials), then add a small amount of gypsum, the steam steam curing or steam curing, building products quickly generate Tobey mullite, calcium silicate, hydrated calcium aluminate sulfate and hydrated calcium aluminate such as cementitious materials and production. Such as: autoclaved fly ash (sand), autoclaved aerated concrete, autoclaved fly ash brick, autoclaved sand lime bricks.
- Q:What is the main role of fly ash added in concrete products?
- The later strength of concrete can be improved by adding fly ashThe experimental data show that when the concrete is mixed with fly ash, the early strength (28 days ago) decreases with the increase of fly ash content, while the latter strength increases gradually. Fly ash has three effects on the strength of concrete: reducing water consumption, increasing cement content and increasing strength through long-term volcanic ash reactions.
- Q:The ceiling of calcium silicate board and mineral wool board which is good
- The fire performance of third mineral wool board no calcium silicate board,Fourth mineral dampeasily yellow, moisture absorption is not good.The calcium silicate board will not have the above shortcomings, the thickness of 15mm if it is the calcium silicate board 4mm ceiling 600*600 thickness can reach the effect of the biggest advantages of mineral wool board, calcium silicate board also is not a burning fire, moisture absorption is very good, green building materials.
- Q:What are the high temperature resistant insulation materials at 400?
- Thermal insulation materials for thermal equipment and pipes are mostly inorganic insulation materials. This kind of material has the characteristics of no decay, no burning, high temperature resistance and so on. For example: asbestos, diatomite, perlite, glass fiber, foam glass concrete, calcium silicate and so on.
- Q:What is a building energy-saving materials?
- Mainly include new wall materials, insulation materials, waterproof sealing materials, ceramic materials, new chemical materials, decoration materials and various industrial waste residue comprehensive utilization.
- Q:What kind of insulation material can withstand 350-600 degrees of high temperature?
- Suggest that you refer to the above two data to choose from, select only from the temperature, you can use
- Q:What is dew point of thermal insulation material?
- Insulation materials, insulation for industrial equipment and piping, thermal insulation measures and material aerogels were first applied to the space suit thermal insulation linings developed by nasa. With low thermal conductivity, small density, high flexibility, fire, waterproof and other characteristics. Its temperature coefficient of thermal conductivity 0.018W/ (K = m) and absolute waterproof, insulation performance is 3~8 times of traditional materials.
- Q:Asbestos free calcium silicate board there is a crack in the kettle, what is the reason?
- Calcium silicate slab crack (crack was autoclaved late cooling stage, it refers to the irregular surface crack, calcium silicate board, or bright or dark is likely to cause fracture, calcium silicate board, low strength, appearance and performance is not up to the requirements)The main reason for the crack is to cool down too quickly.Solution: control the cooling rate, slow exhaust steam.The above is the calcium silicate board equipment in the production of prone to stick, blank, cracks and other phenomena of the reasons and solutions, if you encountered similar problems in production, you can have some reference.
- Q:What is the best price for the use of calcium silicate ceiling?
- Water will melt or become yellow, mildew. So if you choose their ceiling, you must first deal with the roof leak. Calcium silicate board with artificial and material prices of about 22 square meters, mainly for office space, and residential corridors and other public places decoration. Integrated ceiling is not afraid of water.
ALCA is the first and largest manufacture of high temperature Calcium Silicate insulation slabs in the world, Our main products is LG-High Temp. Type, LG-Standard Type, LG-Coating Type with 20 varieties in this 3 lines . We can supply calcium silicate block insulation, Pipe insulation , curved sheet , paste , with kinds of density and size. Our products are widely used in industries of metallurgy, building material, petrochemistry, nonferrous metal, machinery, electric power, light-industry and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, consultant,and training
|Product Price Range