General Information of LG Calcium Silicate Board (1100 Degree)
LG Calcium silicate board is an asbestos-free thermal insulation product that can withstand continuous operating temperature up to 1100. It is light weight, low thermal conductivity, high strength, easy to install, reliable and durable.
LG Calcium Silicate Board (1100 Degree) is commonly used as furnace backup insulation in cement, glass industry, steel, petrochemical, ceramic, and fire protection in building construction.
It not only increases production efficiency, but also provides energy saving and gives personnel protection in industrial safety aspect.
Feature of LG Calcium Silicate Board (1100 Degree)
High theral insulation value;
Low bulk density;
Low thermal conductivity;
Easy to install;
Application of LG Calcium Silicate Board (1100 Degree)
Aluminum melting and holding furnace;
Heat processing equipments;
Other high temperature ovens;
Calcium Silicate Board 1100C
- Q:What are the high temperature resistant insulation materials at 400?
- Thermal insulation materials for thermal equipment and pipes are mostly inorganic insulation materials. This kind of material has the characteristics of no decay, no burning, high temperature resistance and so on. For example: asbestos, diatomite, perlite, glass fiber, foam glass concrete, calcium silicate and so on.
- Q:What are the production methods of calcium silicate board material?
- At present most of the static process, the raw materials and auxiliary materials according to a certain proportion, adding an appropriate amount of water, while stirring heated to a certain temperature of the gel, and then after molding, autoclave curing, drying is calcium silicate insulation material products. In static method, diatomite is used as siliceous material, calcium material is more lime. The process is simple, low cost, but when the production needs of large capacity and high pressure kettle, the reaction is not complete, the main form of Tobey mullite type calcium silicate board, the use of low temperature (<650 degrees Celsius), it is difficult to produce light and ultra light high strength products.
- Q:What kind of insulation material can withstand 350-600 degrees of high temperature?
- Suggest that you refer to the above two data to choose from, select only from the temperature, you can use
- Q:What is dew point of thermal insulation material?
- The heat insulation lining has the characteristics of low thermal conductivity, small density, high flexibility, fire prevention, waterproof, etc..Light weight, 10 96kg/m3, 20kg/m3 following mat, 24 48kg/m3 as in hard, 48 96kg/m3 as core, which 48kg/m can fand a softening point of the ceiling, 500 degrees C, 300 degrees C insulation, the larger the amount, k=0.9.Calcium silicate insulation product was successfully developed in 70s. It has the characteristics of high compressive strength, small thermal conductivity, convenient construction and repeated use. It has been widely used in power systems.Most of the domestic universal small workshop production, have been imported from the United States after the four production lines, advanced technology, instant rejection speed fiber, dry needle felt, stable quality, high temperature 800 to 1250 DEG C.Features: acidity derivative of more than 2, high temperature resistant, general chemical pipe 1000 degrees C more, must use this material. The temperature is about 2000 C.
- Q:What is the maximum temperature at which the glass is cured?
- Glass is softened at a temperature of 600 degrees. When making glass, but ordinary alcohol lamp is enough to soften it. Glass is not crystal. The softening point of lead glass is 500 degrees. The main component of ordinary glass is CaO: Na2O: 6SiO2, which can be softened by fire. In addition to the ordinary glass, glass wire, alcohol burner 1000 degree glass has no definite melting point and freezing point, in softening products can be made into any shape, so there is no fixed melting point, clarification, fluoride special glass based raw materials, slightly higher than 1200 DEG C melting, but the softening point, as well as borate, limestone, mixed melt in glass kiln.
- Q:What heat preservation material is used for thermal insulation of steam pipe in power plant? How thick is the bag? Please advise!
- Steam pipe in power plant thermal insulation rock wool board thickness, according to the temperature in the pipeline to choose, the higher the temperature insulation thickness is generally 80 to 150 mm.
- Q:What's the difference between white carbon and carbon black?
- Carbon black is the floorboard of white powder X- ray of amorphous silica and silicate products, mainly refers to the precipitated silica, fumed silica, ultrafine silica gel and gel, including powder synthetic aluminium silicate and calcium silicate. Silica is a porous material, its composition by SiO2 nH2O, where nH2O is there the surface hydroxyl form. Soluble in caustic and hydrofluoric acid, insoluble in water, solvent and acid (except hydrofluoric acid). High temperature resistant, non flammable, tasteless, odorless, has the very good electric insulation.
- Q:What is the best price for the use of calcium silicate ceiling?
- Water will melt or become yellow, mildew. So if you choose their ceiling, you must first deal with the roof leak. Calcium silicate board with artificial and material prices of about 22 square meters, mainly for office space, and residential corridors and other public places decoration. Integrated ceiling is not afraid of water.
- Q:Which is better, asbestos free calcium silicate and aluminium silicate refractory fiber?
- The two are thermal insulation materials. Calcium silicate board strength, cheap, but the use of temperature is not high, the highest 1000 degrees.
- Q:Why is calcium silicate board unsuitable for use in home improvement?
- Calcium silicate board is calcium silicate gypsum board, mainly with gypsum. At present, mainly 600*600MM, mostly used as large space, clear keel ceiling. But the family area is small, makes the Ming keel, the cost is high, also does not look well. This is why most families use a ceiling ceiling panels (gypsum board, calcium silicate board) ceiling.
ALCA is the first and largest manufacture of high temperature Calcium Silicate insulation slabs in the world, Our main products is LG-High Temp. Type, LG-Standard Type, LG-Coating Type with 20 varieties in this 3 lines . We can supply calcium silicate block insulation, Pipe insulation , curved sheet , paste , with kinds of density and size. Our products are widely used in industries of metallurgy, building material, petrochemistry, nonferrous metal, machinery, electric power, light-industry and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, consultant,and training
|Product Price Range