1. Structure of Black Annealed Iron Wire Description：
Black Annealed Iron Wire is made of iron wire, mainly used as tie wire or binding wire in construction. We can produce annealed wire ranges from 16ga,16.5ga,17ga,18ga , customers orders are also acceptable.Anneal is to low the tensile strength of wire. The stove is solid and built with red bricks. The architecture of anneal stove is cuboid.Different thickness of wire require different temperature. Range is from 700°C to 900°C. Output of the anneal stove, the tensile strength is 400N~600N.Standard coil 10kg,25kg,50kg and so on .we can coiled with customer’s order.
* Black annealed wire is widely used as tie wire or baling wire in building, parks and daily binding.
* Black annealed wire is mainly processed into coil wire, spool wire or big package wire. Or further straightened and cut into cut wire and U type wire
* It is widely used for iron setting.
* It can be used for bailing hay in agriculture
2. Main Features of Black Annealed Iron Wire：
Mild steel wire with annealed heating treatment
Soften and flexible character
Easy to handle&install
Continuous coils and uniform diameters
Various size and packages available upon request
Ideal for binding or mesh making
3. Black Annealed Iron Wire Images
4.Black Annealed Iron Wire Specification
Black annealed wire
①How about your black annealed wire？
Our company is a professional manufacturer of wire in China. The mainly product is Galvanized Iron Wire and Black Annealed Iron Wire. Annually more than 10000 tons wires and wire mesh are exported to markets all over the world. Different kinds of wires and mesh are available according to customer’s requirements. We can offer high qulaity products with competitive price.
②Are you a factory?
Yes, we are a factory and a professional supplier for 15 years.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of Black Annealed Iron Wire within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 20 working days can be served.
- Q:4 wires in iphone cable to 2 wires in battery holder?
- Never assume anything. Wire colours in such cables are not necessarily assigned according to a standard pattern. Before you proceed, find printed documentation -- or its online equivalent -- that clearly and definitively shows the functions of the wires by colour. If all of the wires are for audio (which is possible, but not certain), don't connect any sort of power source to any of them. If it is a USB cable, the red and black are power wires, and the green and white are for digital data. A question was posted about USB wire colours on Y!A about 3 years ago (USB wire color code, please help?). The best answer contains enough info to help you.
- Q:What is the wiring diagram for a Honda Accord 89' LX?
- Check out a Chilton's manual for that car.It may be at your local library to view, not sure that they will let you check that out if they have it.Hopefully they have a color copying machine so that you could photo copy the schematic and take that with you.
- Q:I am installing a GFCI and the box has a red wire...what is it for?
- There might be a three way switch on the circuit,or a red wire can indicate a second hot wire. It gets complicated very fast, however almost all homes have these red wires in them, and they serve an imporatant service. Could be a red wire is used when you come out of a switch with hot and go into another switch as neutral.
- Q:Electrical Wiring In A Building?
- Should your power needs increase, you can add additional circuits without having to replace the existing ones. Typically you'll need to replace wiring if it has become damaged or is otherwise worn out. Wires may be damaged due to a variety of reasons. Rodents are notorious for chewing on exposed wires in attics and other crawl spaces. Construction and re-modeling may damage wires. Wires can also wear out due to age or extreme conditions of heat or cold. Very old wires used before the 1960s made use of rubber and fabric for their insulation. These materials would degrade over time, resulting in shorts and arcing, which poses a fire hazard. These wires should be replaced - at a minimum, they should be protected with an arc-fault interrupter circuit protector. There is some debate that older copper wire contains too much oxygen, which can cause issues, but this is not conclusive yet. In some cases, you might need to replace older wire in order to make use of modern appliances. For example, very old homes might utilize 3-wire 240 volt circuits. Modern 240 volt appliances, like your kitchen stove, cannot use this wire - they require a type of cable with 4 wires.
- Q:220 wiring?
- You will need 4 wires to meet current electrical codes..2 black or red wires. (ungrounded conductors). 1 white wire. (neutral or grounded conductor). 1 green insulated or bare copper wire. (equipment ground). Both ungrounded conductors on a 2-pole, 30 amp breaker or fuse. A 30 amp, 250 volt rated receptacle is also required..The dryer will work with 3 wires, but is not up to code, because of bonding/grounding issues
- Q:How do you splice electrical wires?
- Just go down to Radio Shack or some other consumer electronics store or even a Home Depot, etc. and get a roll of bulk 14 gauge speaker cable. It's usually only about 25¢ per foot and you will have plenty of wire to work with for your entire system. I recommend against splicing speaker wire because not only does it hinder sound quality, but if you don't do it properly you could end up damaging your speakers and/or your receiver. H a p p y H o m e T h e a t e r i n g !
- Q:Using speaker wire to hook up subs and what gauge?
- well speaker wire inside the box i never would wire them together but 10 gauge sounds ok but just buy an amp wireing kit and it will give you proper wires just to be safe make sure all your wires can handel the power other wise it will burn the wires up yes you should pull the apart cause it wont sound right i usaly do is like the wires i buy have a white stripe on them i use that 1 as a ground wire so i know whic 1 is what
- Q:chevy blazer fuel pump wiring?
- it truly is a typical issue with older Chevy's. the glaring answer (the only my pal chosen for his van) is basically to maintain the tank finished (or as close to as you are able to) and use the mileage holiday meter (if it has one) or the odometer to Gage how on the breaking point of empty you're able to correctly be. Admittedly it is the cheapskate thank you to bypass, yet whilst in any different case it runs properly it truly is a robust answer. a real fix could be value prohibitive, and you're able to spend the money on a stereo somewhat:)
- Q:automotive electrical wires?
- Depends on what your hooking up? Look at the unit where the wires go in and there may be a +(hot) or -(ground) marking, and the ground wire is usually black and the hot is usually red,orange or yellow.
- Q:ford radio wiring diagram?
- Well for starters the wires that are at the radio are not the speaker wire, they are power, ground and data wires. The speaker wires are back at the factory tuner box in the drivers rear of the trunk behind the carpet. The tuner box is a silver box that is mounted to the rear drivers fender well and has the input and output for your speaker wires as well as your antenna. metra electronics makes a harness that plugs into the factory plug and that you have to run from the rear of the car up to the dash to put in an aftermarket radio. this harness also includes the antenna wire with the adapter for the factory antenna end. You also need to get a dash kit that will replace that factory dash piece so it will accommodate the new radio. It is a metra part number 99-5715. Hope this helps
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range