1. Structure of Black Annealed Iron Wire Description：
Black Annealed Iron Wire is made of iron wire, mainly used as tie wire or binding wire in construction. We can produce annealed wire ranges from 16ga,16.5ga,17ga,18ga , customers orders are also acceptable.Anneal is to low the tensile strength of wire. The stove is solid and built with red bricks. The architecture of anneal stove is cuboid.Different thickness of wire require different temperature. Range is from 700°C to 900°C. Output of the anneal stove, the tensile strength is 400N~600N.Standard coil 10kg,25kg,50kg and so on .we can coiled with customer’s order.
* Black annealed wire is widely used as tie wire or baling wire in building, parks and daily binding.
* Black annealed wire is mainly processed into coil wire, spool wire or big package wire. Or further straightened and cut into cut wire and U type wire
* It is widely used for iron setting.
* It can be used for bailing hay in agriculture
2. Main Features of Black Annealed Iron Wire：
Mild steel wire with annealed heating treatment
Soften and flexible character
Easy to handle&install
Continuous coils and uniform diameters
Various size and packages available upon request
Ideal for binding or mesh making
3. Black Annealed Iron Wire Images
4.Black Annealed Iron Wire Specification
Black annealed wire
①How about your black annealed wire？
Our company is a professional manufacturer of wire in China. The mainly product is Galvanized Iron Wire and Black Annealed Iron Wire. Annually more than 10000 tons wires and wire mesh are exported to markets all over the world. Different kinds of wires and mesh are available according to customer’s requirements. We can offer high qulaity products with competitive price.
②Are you a factory?
Yes, we are a factory and a professional supplier for 15 years.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of Black Annealed Iron Wire within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 20 working days can be served.
- Q:Wiring Diagram ASAP HELP!?
- I'm sorry to tell you this but I have searched on several occasions for automobile wiring diagrams and have yet to find one. I don't think they post them on the web. IMO your best bet is a Chilton or Haynes manual for your vehicle. If someone does give you a good site I would be very appreciative if you would forward it to my profile.
- Q:stereo wiring diagram for 1987 dodge dakota?
- Here is the original factory stereo wiring harness info. Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Red Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Red/White Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: N/A Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: Orange Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: 5 1/4″ Speakers Car Audio Front Speakers Location: Doors Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Blue/White Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Purple Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Green Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: 5″ x 7″ Speakers Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: Side Panels Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Black/Yellow Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Blue/White Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Blue/Orange
- Q:House electrical wiring instructions?
- A normal three way has two wires switch to switch and one wire from each switch to the single light. All you have to do is wire the lights in parallel, Each wire will go to one side of all three lights. The light to light wiring is no different then any other multiple light on one switch wiring. Except in this situation the two wires are coming from two different switches.
- Q:What kind of wire to use for electronics projects?
- You will almost always use copper. We need more data to give you a good answer. How much current are you going to carry? What frequency signals are you going to carry? Stiff wire is solid and easily bendable is stranded.
- Q:Wires Help???
- The current will be more dense in the smaller wire. The value of the current is inversely proportional to the resistiance of the wire. Resistance = resistivity * length / Area since the wires are of identical material and length, the only thing left to vary is the cross-sectional area. Area is proportional to the square of the radius (diameter), so the current will be proportional to the square of the diameter. I2 is proportional to I1^2 I2 is larger than I1 .
- Q:electroluminescent wire?
- what do you want to know about electroluminescent wire
- Q:Wire diagram for radio hook up on 91 s10?
- Here you go Bro:) 1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Car Stereo Radio Wiring Diagram. Radio Constant 12V+ Wire: Orange Radio Switched 12V+ Wire: Yellow Radio Ground Wire: Black Radio Illumination Wire: Gray Radio Dimmer Wire: Brown Radio Antenna Trigger Wire: Pink Radio Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Front Speakers Size: 4″ x 6″ Speakers Front Speakers Location: Dash Left Front Speaker Wire (+): Tan Left Front Speaker Wire (-): Gray Right Front Speaker Wire (+): Light Green Right Front Speaker Wire (-): Dark Green Rear Speakers Size: 6″ x 9″ Speakers Rear Speakers Location: Side Panels Left Rear Speaker Wire (+): Brown Left Rear Speaker Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Wire (+): Dark Blue Right Rear Speaker Wire (-): Light Blue
- Q:lighting/wiring issue?
- It's called making pig tails.
- Q:How do I wire an electrical outlet?
- From the sounds of your description, you are in the UK or a country where they use UK wireing system and standards. If ythis so and by outlet you mean a receptacle, then you do not wire an outlet to the lighting circuit. Receptacles are wired on separate circuits only meant for receptacles. Take CRISDRUMCHICK's advice, hire a reputable, qualified electrician. You do not know enough to do the job safely. Inb4 op is a fag, inb4 op should post this somewhere else, inb4 turn the power on and touch the wires, inb4 op can't inb4 - What is this nonsense? It looks and is degrading and uncalled for in Yahoo Answers.
- Q:Wiring my sub to ampli. help!?
- The power wire and ground wire should be the same guage. Here is a simple calculator to help you out. Good luck!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range