Galvanized Iron Wire
Descriptions of Galvanized Iron Wire
Galvanized wire can be divided into: Electro galvanized iron wire & Hot dipped galvanized iron wire.
Q195, Q235, 1006, 1008, 1010, 1018
We use high quality carbon structural steel wire rod Q195, Q235, 1008, 1018 etc as raw material to manufacture galvanized iron wire
2. Wire Diameter:
3. Zinc Amount:
4. Tensile strength:
10% - 25%
0.2-800kg/roll, with plastic film & woven bag, or plastic film & hessian cloth, or robbins, or as your request.
7. Popular Specifications:
8. Applications of Galvanized Iron Wire
weaving wiremesh, baling, armouring cable.
Galvanized iron wire is mainly used in making chain link fence ,barbed wire ,gabion basket, hexagonal wire mesh, crimped wire mesh, expressway wire mesh fence, and more .
In addition,the galvanized wire also can used as binding wire to bind everyday objects.
Corner of Factory
Galvanized Iron Wire
- Q:big 3 updrade with 8 gauge wire?
- You probably won't see/hear a difference even if you use 1/0 wire, but there will be one. 8 awg big three will probably at least double the current carrying capacity of your stock wiring. To say it would be a waste of time would be ignorant IMO. It certainly won't hurt anything and will make a significant reduction in resistance compared to what's already there. I did my big 3 with 8 awg. I'm running 1500w rms with a stock 130A alternator.
- Q:wired connection with xbox 360?
- community overall performance would be with regards to an identical. I truly have the two and there is not any distinction. basically relies upon on in case you want to spend on the instant dongle for the Xbox, or decide for the difficulty of cable. i could go cable if this is basically as undemanding / low priced.
- Q:Wire carrying sound waves?
- Wire does not carry soundwaves, at least not unless the ends of the wire have tin cans on them, and the wire is pulled taut between them! Wires can carry electrical signals which can be used to reproduce the sounds that caused them. This is how sound comes from such as your stereo system's speakers. Maybe that's what you actually mean? If so, copper wires (insulated, of course) are what you want, and if the distance you run the wires is great, the heavier the wire (gauge) the better. If you are transmitting high power to speakers, the wires have to be capable of handling the electrical current involved.
- Q:can you electrify chicken wire?
- sure, go to a hunting or farm store and buy a deer and game fence electrifier, it runs of a 12vdc deep cycle battery. Its essentially tow parallel wires that carry the voltage. you can place it behind the chicken wire, and if the chickens start messing with the fence, it will short the electrified wires and , zap. the fence electrifier can be set for the duration of shock, so for small game like chickens, the shortest shock is best, they will learn quick enough to stay away from the wire.
- Q:how do u wire a lamp?
- The hot wire terminal will have a brass colored terminal screw and the neutral wire terminal will have a silver colored screw. Be sure to connect the ground wire (if a terminal exists) to the terminal with a green screw.
- Q:questions about wiring a light switch?
- Why do you have a clean change with 4 terminals? It seems such as you have a three/way change w/floor rather of a single pole change? verify THIS 4 TERMINAL change until now YOU proceed. A single pole change would desire to have 3 terminals. Line, load and floor. you're saying the change container has only 2 wires. it quite is all you would be able to desire to connect a single pole change working a easy from one region in older installations. interior the change container - the white one is warm to the change and is a runner, (criminal). The black is the load cord lower back to the ceiling easy. Sounds as though the independent is already interior the ceiling junction container ,(2 white wires taped jointly and linked to the lamp). the two black wires are warm and taped jointly to the white to the change. would desire to be waiting to connect the white and black, interior the change container,to the recent change. because there is not any floor on the change - the floor terminal heavily isn't used. Disconnect the breaker or fuse for this circuit until now attempting to connect this change!
- Q:Resistance of a wire?
- yes, it's a proportion. (2.5/100)7.2 = 0.18 ohm A little more analytical approach is dimensional analysis. I sometimes get proportions backwards, but dimensional analysis prevents that. 7.2Ω/100 m = 0.072Ω/m 0.072Ω/m x 2.5m = 0.18Ω .
- Q:braces ... the wire....................?
- U get the wire if u need the bands they put them on top and below the front brackets
- Q:Door Speaker wires on an F-150?
- door speaker wires 150
- Q:what does this diagram for wiring a subwoofer mean?
- wire both + together into 1 wire. wire both - together into another wire. wire the + and - to the amplifier. that's it.
FOREVER WIREl,a well-knowne in manufacturing various kinds of welded wire mesh, galvanzed wire, balck annealed wire, razor wire, barbed wire etc .All our products are backed by our Quality Management system which has been approved and accredited by the CQC to ISO.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; America; Europ; Local selling to trade company.
||ISO 9001:2008; CE；
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Above 5 producce line， 120 units machine
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range