Galvanized Iron Wire
Descriptions of Galvanized Iron Wire
Galvanized wire can be divided into: Electro galvanized iron wire & Hot dipped galvanized iron wire.
Q195, Q235, 1006, 1008, 1010, 1018
We use high quality carbon structural steel wire rod Q195, Q235, 1008, 1018 etc as raw material to manufacture galvanized iron wire
2. Wire Diameter:
3. Zinc Amount:
4. Tensile strength:
10% - 25%
0.2-800kg/roll, with plastic film & woven bag, or plastic film & hessian cloth, or robbins, or as your request.
7. Popular Specifications:
8. Applications of Galvanized Iron Wire
weaving wiremesh, baling, armouring cable.
Galvanized iron wire is mainly used in making chain link fence ,barbed wire ,gabion basket, hexagonal wire mesh, crimped wire mesh, expressway wire mesh fence, and more .
In addition,the galvanized wire also can used as binding wire to bind everyday objects.
Corner of Factory
Galvanized Iron Wire
- Q:How do you repair a wire?
- The wires in those little patch cords and headphones and stuff are often very fine and hard to splice or solder. You could get you some wire cutters and wire strippers and a soldering iron and some electrical tape or shrink wrap and go at it, but it would probably be just as well to get another cord.
- Q:Remote Wire?
- The pioneer head unit should have a 'remote' wire that is energized while the head unit is turned on. you could also tap a fuse that is energized while the key is in the on position, such as the windshild wipers, or the pwr window fuse. Then the amp will come on whenever the kar is turned on.
- Q:Magnetic field in parallel wires?
- You can use the Biot-Savart Law, but it is confusing and kind of a waste of your time and space. For straight wires, someone ALREADY worked out the Biot-Savart Law. See the following link for the result: hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/Hba... The formula of interest for us is B = mu0*I/(2*Pi*r) where mu0 is magnetic permeability of free space, I is current, and r is distance from the wire carrying the current. B is the magnetic field due to that PARTICULAR wire. To deal with three wires, use a superposition principle and stack magnetic fields on top of each other. Do be aware of direction: remember the right hand rule. RH rule for magnetic fields in vicinity of wires: point thumb in direction of current, curl fingers to show the magnetic field circulation direction. Use this sign convention: + B is up along page, -B is down along page For Wire A: point of interest is r = d_ab/2 or 0.003 m to the right of wire A Point thumb in to the paper and the finger curl indicates that B_A is downward B_A = -mu0*I_A/(pi*d_ab) For Wire B: point of interest is r = d_ab/2 or 0.003 m to the left of wire B Point thumb out of the paper and the finger curl indicates that B_B is downward B_B = -mu0*I_B/(pi*d_ab) For wire C: point of interest is r = d_ab/2 + d_bc or 0.006 m to the left of wire C Point thumb out of the paper and the finger curl indicates that B_C is downward B_C = -mu0*I_C/(2*pi*(d_ab/2 + d_bc)) Add up: Bnet = B_A + B_B + B_C Bnet = -mu0*I_A/(pi*d_ab) - mu0*I_B/(pi*d_ab) - mu0*I_C/(2*pi*(d_ab/2 + d_bc)) Simplify: Bnet = -mu0/pi*(I_A/d_ab + I_B/d_ab + I_C/(d_ab + 2*d_bc)) data: mu0:=4*Pi*10^(-7) Tesla-m/A; I_A:=4 A; I_B:=4 A; I_C:=4 A; d_ab:=0.006 m;d_bc:=0.003 m; Result: Bnet = -6.667 milliTeslas negative sign indicates downward direction.
- Q:Some questions about EL wire?
- Electroluminescent okorder.com) have wire that lasts far longer. You can expect the shelf life of these wires to be about 4-6 years. At that time, the wire just doesn't stop working, it slowly breaks down the phosphor particles, and the wire will get dimmer over time. The expected working life of EL Wire is about 4-6,000 hours which beats your average glow stick by about 5,992 hours...
- Q:Wiring new replacement door chime/bell?
- If your old transformer is still working connecting the wires up wrong will burn it out in an instant. I have been there. The safest thing to do is locate your transformer and disconnect all the wires. Take the doorbell off and disconnect the wires. And then you have the chime off as well. Then use a continuity tester (has a battery and lights up or buzzes when the circuit is complete) and find out which wire goes where. You might have to string a temporary wire through the house to complete the circuit from downstairs to upstairs. Once you know which wire goes where you will be connecting a wire from one end of the transformer to the button a line from the button to the chime and a line from the chime to the transformer (a series circuit.) A voltmeter will tell you if the transformer is already burnt out. If you get a new transformer make sure you get one that matches the voltage requirement of the chimes (usually 16 volts.)
- Q:no power to brown wire?
- If wired correctly this is the brake light wire. Have someone hold the brake pedal down then probe with a voltage checker to see if the wire is broken or not. This is a small tester with a red light on it and you poke the point into the wire with the black wire grounded. Make sure all the fuses are okay and the sockets rust free, etc. Make sure the adapter (female) on the vehicle is corrosion free. I have to scrape mine out every year or so as it corrodes with oxidation.
- Q:What is wire Harnesses?
- A wire harnes is a set of wires that has all the conductors needed and can just be installed into something. There's a wiring harness in your car. They don't install the wires one-by-one. A harness is built for the product and is installed like any other part. There can be many branches on a wiring harnes to go to different places in the product. There may be more than one harness. There could be one for power, one for communications, etc. This is more efficient than installing separate wires.
- Q:wiring diagram for f-150 1997 car stereo?
- Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Green/Yellow Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow/Black Car Radio Ground Wire: Red or Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Blue/Red Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger: N/A Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Orange/Green Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/White Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): White/Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/White Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Pink/Green Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Pink/Blue Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Pink/Blue Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Green/Orange
- Q:what guage wire is that?
- ask the professional
- Q:2002 Impala radio wiring?
- you can go to best buy and order a new wiring harness, for your car. all you do is plug it in, to your car and SOUND system and alarm
FOREVER WIREl,a well-knowne in manufacturing various kinds of welded wire mesh, galvanzed wire, balck annealed wire, razor wire, barbed wire etc .All our products are backed by our Quality Management system which has been approved and accredited by the CQC to ISO.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; America; Europ; Local selling to trade company.
||ISO 9001:2008; CE；
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Above 5 producce line， 120 units machine
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range