Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of Ball Screw Gate Valve Description
1) It has a long service life of seal surface supersonic sprayed hard alloy.
2) Valve open/close is ball screw structure which reduces effectively torque to the 1/3 of common valve.
3) Gate valve structure.
4) Stem structure has the function of pressure balance and switch indication.
5) Stem seal packing, seat end surface seal ring are flexible energized seal structure to have reliable seal.
6) Be applied to large size and high pressure valve.
2. Main Features of Ball Screw Gate Valve
1) Advanced test for quality
2) MTC provided
3) Good price and service
3. Ball Screw Gate Valve Images
4. Ball Screw Gate Valve Specification
1) Working Pressure: 2000PSI～20000PSI
2) Nominal Size: 3-1/16"～9" (78mm～230mm)
3) Working Temperature: -46°C～121°C（Class LU）
4) Material Class: AA、BB、CC、DD、EE、FF、HH
5) Specification level: PSL1-4
6) Performance Requirement: PR1
7) Working Medium: oil、natural gas、mud and gas containing H2S、CO2
5. FAQ of Ball Screw Gate Valve
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
One of the leading manufacturers and suppliers specializing Oilfield products in China, mainly offering various of oilfild products consists of our one-stop sales. The integrated sales & service ensures customers with various demands an easier access for purchasing management.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|