I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:Xbox 360 S loose power supply cable - and possible voltage drop?
- It's not possible to drop voltage as you said. It's either connected, or it's not. The power won't wain. It just won't work at all if not properly inserted. But if the power cord won't seat properly in a brand new console, you're still under warranty. I'd get it replaced if I were you..
- Q:Do data cables for dvd drives/hard drives ome with the drive or psu or motherboard?
- Power will mostly be handled by Power Supply cables but you may want to make sure you have enough for all the parts you are assembling. Lots of power supplies now have modular plugs meaning you only plug in the ones that you need to power the items in your system, helping to improve airflow and keep the build clean. Most motherboards will have some data cables. You have to look at the drives you purchase. If you buy OEM packages you will often only get the drive itself. If the site you buy from doesn't have a whats in the box pic or list of parts that come with it try checking the manufacturer site and see if they tell you what the part comes with. You can always buy data cables if you need them. Just use the internet to your advantage as you plan your build. Good luck!
- Q:what are to 4 connectors on the power cable?
- The four pin connector that is used to power PC drives supplies two different voltages: +12 volts for the motor +5 volts for the electonics The other two pins are ground pins. ________ / .............. |..1..2..3..4..| |.................| Pin Function 1 +5 V 2 Ground 3 Ground 4 +12 V
- Q:sata power connector cable?
- The SATA specification demands 7 pins to flow archives. Conveying potential to gadgets demands heavily greater desirable potential throughput than conveying archives. potential adapters have been redesigned for SATA gadgets from usual Molex to make it as common to plug and unplug because of the fact the recent SATA archives cables. The redecorate made the pins smaller. With electrical energy bypass with the aid of potential conduits, travelling electrons inevitably hit the molecules of the conduit itself, which excites the molecules and the molecules launch this further potential as warmth. once you're attempting to maintain an identical bypass of electrons over the years yet shrink the actual length of the conduit (as develop into finished with the SATA potential spec), an identical variety of electrons could desire to bypass interior the path of the conduit over the years yet with the aid of a smaller pipe. This focused 'site visitors' leads to greater collisions, ensuing in greater desirable warmth output from the steel conduit. with the intention to have the smaller pipe and an identical quantity of site visitors without overheating the steel conduit to the factor the place it burns the plastic housing, you may desire to have greater of the smaller pipes turning in that site visitors. think of of it like highway site visitors. in case you may desire to make a highway smaller, the site visitors that already traverses that highway will now could desire to deal with one yet another for that narrower thoroughfare. with the intention to maintain site visitors shifting and forestall site visitors jams, you may desire to construct further roads to accommodate that exact same site visitors quantity. only area of this analogy that would not correlate is that electrons do no longer decelerate once you're piping them with the aid of a smaller conduit.
- Q:Can you plug a power supply 6 pin cable into a 4 pit motherboard slot?
- No, okorder.com. I know they have extensions so they should have what you are looking for.
- Q:Can i switch power supply cables ?
- Yes...all psu cables are interchangeable...all are 3 pronged..have been sence the 80's.....some psu makers don't even include them with new psu's figuring you'll have a extra laying around EVEn you monitors cable well work..
- Q:power and control cable ... can be installed in seperate parallel conduits?
- Yes, on both questions. To be extra safe, use steel conduit. It kills the EMF better
- Q:Amplifier power cable?
- Kicker,Tsunami,Memphis, or KnuConceptz. U can get away with 8awg but thats a nice car and u dont want to risk fryin anything so stick with 4awg I really dont recommend 8awg in ANY setup just dont like it, 4awg is perfect and gives u headroom as well, and 0awg wuld be overkill.
- Q:Does the ps3 slim power cable work on the ps2 fat one or the slim one?
- Ps3 Cords
- Q:Copper core power cable models which several kinds
- They have two kinds of total use, one is the transmission current, one is the transmission signal
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range