I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:Is the power cable considered a fixed asset?
- Belong to the fixed assets of an integral part, because for self-use so the input tax is not deducted, the input tax can be transferred out of the entry
- Q:Wire yellow and green, respectively, that line of fire or zero line
- Suggestions or online shopping it Feeling very difficult to match the silicone sleeve, the Internet is very easy to buy, about 10 yuan or so, C430. I just bought a Taipower c430 last month, did not buy silicone sets, bought a Moog MP4 package, that with a silicone sleeve machine becomes ugly. Hope to help the landlord.
- Q:What is the difference between a pre-branch cable and a punched clip?
- 1 Latex reclaimed rubber, the use of Malaysia imported rubber tree waste plastic cups, plastic yarn and latex products factory condensed waste as raw materials, with Ji Dai flooding fried ghosts kill Handan fine fineness, easy color, , Feel good elasticity, high elongation at break, no need to plastic and so on
- Q:Apple mobile phone does not support this charge when charging this thing how to charge
- This is mainly to see the tube with a wire, or directly laying in the wall. If the pipe is used BV-type single-layer insulated wire, because it is not required to wear pipe jacket. Such as the direct laying in the wall with BVVB type wire (two wire core, insulation plus jacket) is better, the sheath can protect the wire from external damage.
- Q:Power Cable Check Well b-type covers show what?
- A grade steel fiber concrete inspection covers are used for airports or special roads and venues for expressways that can take off and land for helicopters
- Q:Why does the AC welding machine burn out the equipment?
- Cable bridge spray to improve the corrosion resistance and anti-aging. Spraying the cable tray is the electrostatic powder coating equipment to spray the powder coating to the surface of the bridge, under static electricity, the powder coating will be evenly adsorbed on the surface of the cable bridge to form a powder coating, powder coating layer through the high temperature baking flow Flat and cured, into the effect of different (different types of powder coating effect) the final coating. Spraying effect in mechanical strength, adhesion, corrosion resistance, aging resistance and other aspects are better than the painting process, the bridge body metal can play a good protective effect, the cost is also under the same effect of paint. The basic principle of electrostatic spray technology is the static generator to produce negative high pressure (10KV or so), the use of corona discharge phenomenon powder coating (a variety of colors) adsorption on the metal parts, powder coating by the supply system by compressed air Nozzle, the front end of the nozzle with a high voltage generated by the high voltage static generator, due to corona discharge, in the vicinity of the dense charge generated by the powder from the nozzle when the formation of charged paint particles, it is the role of electrostatic force , Is adsorbed to the metal parts up, after heating the powder melting, and natural cooling curing, in the workpiece surface to form a hard coating. This kind of spray cable tray is made of this.
- Q:PVC pipe on the GV.215-16 (C) What does it mean
- TC line laying is the use of wire steel pipe laying. Wire steel pipe is a thin-walled tube, the nominal diameter is the outer diameter of the pipe. SC line laying is the use of ordinary welded steel pipe laying. Ordinary welded steel pipe is thick-walled tube, nominal diameter is tube diameter.
- Q:What is the interface between the power interface and the hard disk?
- 10KV generally in the bottom, 380V power cable in the middle, control cable and cable at the top
- Q:Power cable yjv22-10kv-3 * 50 what it means
- Yj is cross-linked polyethylene insulation, v PVC sheathed 22 is double steel tape armored, voltage 10KV, 50 square three-core copper cable
- Q:Paint trunking, galvanized trunking: that good? expensive? Their advantages and disadvantages?
- There are four kinds of lines are then connected to the S terminal line terminal line D AV Cable There wherein component color line terminal S and AV Cable used on PSP2000 machine models the XMB output only able to listen to music and video player can not play Delays Shanghai Gan high wet die for splashing simulation games and armpit homebrew terminal D line in the high definition television generally have much use is the most common color components of the line connector 2 are 5 audio support three video lines by able to run all games and homebrew on line scan TV (provided that set - external display settings - select progressive scan mode) If the TV does not support progressive scan, and it can only S-Video and AV terminals as well, so before use Please determine whether the TV supports progressive scan PSP3000 host no more than the above restrictions can use all the features now on the market to sell the line is generally divided into original and assembled, the effect is similar in use, in addition to the D terminal, because it is high-end line, so few assembled, prices are more expensive, probably about more than 500 pieces, AVS component cable original price of the basic recommendations are between 240-360 basic components are assembled in line to buy 30 Around a lot to find on Taobao reputable sellers use effect is good to see you choose which of
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range