I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:will speaker and power cables cause noise radiation to the rca cables of my amplifier?
- It does not seem likely that you will have a substantial problem with noise from speaker cables going through power cables and then the amp. Besides sheilding, use of capacitors on the power cable at the amp end (follow correct polarity on electrolytic types) will kill noise. A properly-rated, and connected, Zener diode is another step. Such things as antenna-leads are so sensitive that they are always well-shielded. ______________________________________... As for zener diode use, I have never heard of them being used in this application. But then, many new ideas have never been applied before. Sparky has pestered me with not one, but *two* hostile emails and is in some state of jealous frustration. He can't seem to figure how one could supress overvoltage transients using a zener (duh). If he had asked respectfully, I would have told him what I was thinking, but since he is determined to be a jerk about it, then whatever...
- Q:Were can i buy a replacement power cable ?
- You okorder.com which the only few i know offer the power cable charger under lifetime warranty. Since those power cable won't last forever, lifetime coverage can definitely save your some money. Wish the Best.
- Q:i have power in half of the power cable connected to my amp, how can i fix it?
- Not sure what power in half the power cable means. Are you saying (for example) you have a 6 foot power cable coming off the battery to the amp and only 3 feet has power and the other 3 feet doesn't? I would isolate the power wire from start to finish. I would bypass the power wire by running an external wire from the battery terminal to the amp. Basically, disconnect the old power wire from the battery (or source of power) and amp. Then run a temporary wire from the battery to the amp. If everything works then something is wrong with the original power wire.
- Q:What power cable do I need for this graphics card?
- You don't need to buy any special cable for it. ...
- Q:Ps2 not powering up.?
- It's impossible to tell if it's your PS2 or the cable. Best bet is you buy an original PS2 power cable and try it out. If the PS2 still doesn't power up, it's something wrong with your PS2 and you will have to get it repaired or buy a new one.
- Q:how to hook up power/ground cables for my Sub Amp?
- Make sure the edges of the hole aren't sharp or rough, to prevent the wire insulation being damaged. Usually, the ground wire on the amp is mounted to nearby metal instead of running a line all the way to the engine. Then, you can beef up the wire from the battery to frame in the engine compartment if necessary.
- Q:Does a graphics card need a PSU PCI-e power cable?
- Well the older models don't, but the newer models do. Theres either 6-pin, 8-pin, one 8-pin one 6-pin etc.
- Q:Is it OK to run 1/0 gauge power cable along my speaker wire??
- i seriously doubt it.
- Q:How to identify the quality of the lock of the hotel lock?
- If you are using a cable that is suitable for direct burial, you do not need a casing. But in the place into the building, should be casing, in order to protect. General steel pipe can be.
- Q:please any one tell me the formula to find the current capacity of power cables?
- This is not a simple answer. The amount of current that a cable can carry depends on the amount of voltage drop that you can tolerate (mostly an issue in long cables) and the temperature rating of the insulation used on the cable ( the higher the temperature rating, the higher the current that you can run in the cable) and the ability of the cable to loose the heat that is generated from the I^2R drop in the cable. For example, if a cable is in open air with no other heat sources near it, it can accomodate more current before compromising the insulation. If a cable is in a conduit with other cables that are generating heat, then the conductor needs to be increased in size to decrease the heat. The ampacity of the cable is also affected by the duty cycle of the current that the wire is carrying. If the duty cycle of the current is 10% then the wire can carry much more current compared to a current of 100% or continuous. Having said all this, there are tables of ampacities for various sized wires.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range