API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Control valves?
- Hope this helps in some way... To start the 3 main flow characteristics of a control valve are Liner, Equal percentage and Quick opening (or fast opening). If you interested there are also other characteristics. As far as i am aware the lead time is the time in which a signal is sent to the valve and the lag time is the time in which the actuator moves and closes the valve. The pysical movement. As for your final question the only thing i can think of is to alter the actual size of the butterfly valve or put a reducer before it. Sorry if my information was of little use.
- Q:What is motor operated valve (MOV) please answer me if anybody have experiance in instrumentation filed?
- Motor Operated Valve
- Q:Volvo 850 blue smoke exhaust. Most likley Valve seals? or valve guides..or something with the valves.?
- Do a compression test, that'll tell you exactly whats wrong. Or have a mechanic do one.
- Q:Are Valve, Infinity Ward and Activision going to fix the hacking in Call of Duty MW2 multiplayer?
- VAC takes time, it's not instant. That, or you suck.
- Q:why do they use pigs heart valves for humans?
- I'm not a cardiologist, but I suspect that pig heart valves are a lot easier to find and replace (if rejected) that human heart valves. Pigs are geneticaly very close to humans (go figure), till not long ago we were using porcine insulin for diabetics. The heart valve replacement is probably only temporary, meanwhile she might be put on the waiting list of heart transplant recepients. Once a matching human donor is found, she might be have to undergo a complet heart transplant. They dont replace only the human valves, they usualy replace the whole heart.
- Q:Unsufficient EGR valve lift or....sth?
- Inside the EGR valve there is a coil spring that exerts pressure on a diaphragm valve. The diaphragm valve has a large light weight washer in the middle that controls the plunger (heart of the valve) that opens when the car is at higher under motion and closes when the motor is at idol. It's purpose is to allow a measured amount of exhaust gasses to flow back through the intake manifold to help lower emissions. The trouble is, it is a pure mechanical vacuum devise that wears out and not respond to the vacuum supplied to it. In reality the valve gets dirty and stick open or closed because carbon caused no-name or low octane fuel. Your best bet is to have it replaced.
- Q:how to intall a new shut off valve?
- It might just be the rubber gasket inside the valve You'll need: Screw driver to take off screw for handle, Adjustable wrench(Crescent, spanner etc.) a faucet repair kit which has various sizes of seats Turn Off Water!!!!!!!! Open lowest sink or faucet outside or inside let drain off pressure. have a pan or something to catch the drips. with the screw driver unscrew handle and take off for minute, unscrew top (sometimes you can stop a drip by tightening this top to push on the packing depending on where it is leaking) of valve with adjustable wrench and take off there will be a packing material around shaft of valve (black, graphite grey) refasten valve handle and open valve all the way (counter clockwise) It should come out after unthreading. On the bottom of valve stem should be a screw holding the rubber valve seat try to unscrew the screw holding the rubber seat if it breaks you take to hardware store and find a replacement take top with you ask for help. Re-install the opposite way Make sure when re-installing to put the packing around stem three or four turns enough for the top to compress it and able to screw back on the valve if you over tighten you won't be able to turn valve back off until you can.
- Q:about a blow off valve?
- I drive an STI and i would highly recommend not putting a blow off valve on your car. You won't get pulled over for you BOV but unless you remove all of the cat converters (very illegal) you will lean burn and tear up you cats and send debris into your turbo and mess that up. It is safe to run a recirculating blow off valve because you don't throw off the fuel air mixture. It isn't as loud but you won't have the hesitation and lean conditions that ruin your car. If you are going to install all of those after market parts you should think about more fuel delivery and a decent engine management system or you will inevitably run lean (its a subaru thing). If you want an open atmosphere unit and your car to still run right AEM EMS is a good option because you can change for your MAF car to a MAP one so open venting is fine. Also Perrin has a blow through tube you can use with there Rotated mount turbo kits (very expensive 4000+ with tuning). I use the Perrin system and its great but a lot of work and it requires a front mount to use an open air blow off valve. Hope all this helps, feel free to email me with any more questions.
- Q:Heart valve surgery!!!!!!?
- It depends a lot on which valve and why it's being replaced, but unless the COPD is very bad, the average chance that a 58yo man who does not have any other major medical problems will survive single-valve replacement surgery is better than 98% if the surgery is done by an experienced surgeon at a good hospital. The COPD will very likely mean that his post-operative recovery will be prolonged and difficult, but he should do fine.
- Q:HVAC with older refrigerant valves.?
- no offense,but i'm a little concerned that you have gauges and the knowhow to check freon,but dont know about different types of service / access valves.apply any advice at your own risk......anyway,,if you remove the large cap that covers the stem of the service valve you need to [ with gauges already connected] turn the stem clockwise to open it so your gauge can read the pressure,[ they make a special service valve wrench for this purpose,an adjustable wrench usually will work,but be careful not to strip the square end of the stem if its old and doesnt want to turn],,only turn the stem one or two times around,,DO NOT keep turning it clockwise until it stops or you will close the valve off....when finished checking with gauges,be sure to turn stem counterclockwise until it stops turning,,then you can safely remove gauges..if you remove gauges without turning stem counterclockwise,the the freon will blow out of the valve when gauges are removed,,not a pleasant experience,, be sure to where gloves and goggles,esp if you arent used to doing this......dan
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range