API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Can anyone tell me who makes this automatic sprinkler valve?
- i have seen many types of valves on an everyday basis. and i havent even seen one like this. its most likely a cheaper knock off brand valve. you have enough room to replumb a new one in quite easily. if you do not have enough room right before the valve to just cut it out, cut the pipe on the other side and unthread the valve from the threaded fitting. then buy some fittings and pipe and replumb it. you have a lot of room to work on it. i doubt you will find the same valve to part it out with. use either a Hunter valve or a rainbird valve avoid toros, orbits, weathermatic, and lawn genie parts. good luck and just take your time.
- Q:Gas safety valve does not work for thick slurries?
- I suggest that you rethink that application. Even if the valve does function it might not pass enough slurry quickly enough to relieve the pressure overload.
- Q:HOW TO ADJUST THE VALVES ON ON A 4-STROKES MOPED?
- MY MECHANIC TOLD ME: AT 9000 MILES, SCOOTER IS DUE FOR VALVE ADJUSTMENT. EVERYTHING ELSE SHOULD BE OK. 1] WAIT UNTIL MOTOR COOLS OFF 2] REMOVE PLASTIC VALVE COVER 3] LOOSEN RIGHT FENDER TO GET EASY ACCESS TO VALVES 4] USE 8 MM SOCKET TO TAKE OFF THE FOUR VALVE COVER SCREWS 5] USE 10 MM SOCKET TO TAKE OFF THE LAST TWO NUTS 6] REMOVE ALUMINUM VALVE COVER 7] PISTON MUST BE FIRST COME ALL THE WAY UP BEFORE ADJUSTING VALVES 8] CHAIN AND DISK HAS 3 HOLES, SET HOLE ONE UP, HOLE TWO DOWN, AND HOLE THREE TO THE LEFT [ IN THE MIDDLE BETWEEN THE TWO VALVES. 9] MUST HAVE A GAGE FEELER SIZE 3/1000, AND 4/1000 $7 SET AT ADVANCE AUTO 10] USE 9 MM SOCKET TO LOOSEN THE TOP INTAKE VALVE NUT USE GAGE SIZE 3/1000 ON TOP OF VALVE. ADJUST VALVE SCREW, NOT TOO TIGHT, AND NOT TOO LOOSE HOLD THE TOP SCREW WITH A PLIER WHILE TIGHTENING THE TOP NUT WITH 9 MM OPEN WRENCH. MAKE SURE THE NUT IS GOOD AND TIGHT. MINE WAS MOVED TO SIZE 7/1000 MM, THEREFORE, IT WAS HARD TO START. 11] USE 9 MM SOCKET TO LOOSEN THE BOTTOM EXHAUST VALVE NUT USE GAGE SIZE 4/1000 ON TOP OF VALVE. ADJUST VALVE SCREW, NOT TOO TIGHT, AND NOT TOO LOOSE HOLD THE TOP SCREW WITH A PLIER WHILE TIGHTENING THE TOP NUT WITH 9 MM OPEN WRENCH. MAKE SURE THE NUT IS GOOD AND TIGHT. MINE WAS MOVED TO SIZE 2/1000, IT WAS HARD TO START. 12] HOOK THE GROUND WIRE, AN CHECK IF IT IS EASY TO START 13] ONCE IT HAS GOOD START, PUT THINGS BACK IN REVERSE AS THEY WERE. 14] FIRST PUT COVER AND ALL SCREWS HAND TIGHT ONLY, THEN TIGHT THEM GOOD. I STARED TIGHTENING THEM ONE AT A TIME, THEN THE LAST ONE WOULD NOT FIT I HAD TO LOOSEN ALL OF THEM AND GET THEM ALL STARTED AND HAND TIGHT FIRST. 15] ADVANCE AUTO MAY LET YOU USE SOME LOANER TOOLS 16] PUT EVERYTHING BACK TOGETHER AND YOU READY TO GO FOR 5000 MILES. GOOD LUCK, WERE YOUR HELMET, AND DRIVE CAREFUL. TRY NOT TO DRIVE IN BAD WEATHER WEATHER LINK: www.spc.noaa.gov/
- Q:is the tricuspid valve (atrioventricular valve of the heart) closed during rapid filling of the ventricles?
- someone should be doing their hw for anatomy
- Q:I can't fit my bike pump on to one of my presta valves.?
- to apply the adapter, you need to first unscrew the presta valve, then placed the adapter on and pump up the tire, then take the adapter off and tighten the presta valve to close it. I consider the different answer that that's recommended to replace the tubes so as that the presta valve does not come aside. New tubes are inexpensive - approximately $6 or so. you need to purchase a spare, too, merely in case you flat. in case you do no longer understand the thank you to alter the tubes, your community motorbike save can do this for you and clarify the technique so as which you're able to do it your self interior the destiny and sell you the tire levers (and patch kit in case you want) you will ought to do it. reliable success!
- Q:korky fill valve hisses?
- Those valves are notorious for hissing. If it's too loud, turn the service valve down to cut pressure. They are adjustable, so be sure the valve is not filling the tank too close to the overflow. Next time, just use food coloring to test. One or two drops in the tank will do.
- Q:high temperature valves?
- google 'inconnel valve' look for foundry equipment suppliers Can you valve the gas away from whatever is hot, or is your gas at 1600 F and 100 PSI ? If so, what are you using for piping ?
- Q:what happens when the valve guides of ur car gets damaged?
- will burn oil, needs replaced and valves resetted in the heads. the heads will need to be removed and taken to a machine shop for this.
- Q:What's a suitable valve for this scenario?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:Does anyone know how expensive a valve job is on a 93 BMW 525i?
- almost the work is alot cause you have to practicaly take the engine apart. and its a beemer. look to spend bout 700 on the job (gaskets, labor)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range