API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Audi a4 S-Line need LOUD Blowoff valve?
- The 2.0t uses a recirculation valve that's incorporated to the turbo. Don't get a typical blow off valve as this will not work for your car. It is also solenoid operated so it wont be what most tuners are used to when it comes to blow off valve. You will get some extra sounds when under part throttle but this is due to the way Audi designed their car. This helps eliminate turbo lag by already having some pressure in the intake track even when not needed. By venting this to the atmosphere (BOV instead of recirc valve), you may reduce the engines ability to produce boost from part throttle to full throttle. This will cause an increase in turbo lag. This isn't all that noticeable though. As far as the loudest, they're all gonna be about the same. There is only so much that can be done on an internally regulated recirc valve to make it a real blow off valve. Most are going to be a spacer plate that has holes in it to allow for pressure loss to the atmosphere when activated. There are some companies that have relocation kits that allow the use of a typical mechanical type blow off valve. ATP turbo has one for the A3 but I don't think they have one for the A4 yet. Do some research before you buy and if possible, try to get a sound byte on the net to see if its exactly what you're looking for.
- Q:What is a Remote Operated valve ?
- I would assume the nitrogen is stored under pressure and it used to pressurize the hydraulic system and the hydraulics in turn operate the valve by driving a piston as required by an electrical signal. This can be a fairly common system for such operations. The electrical signal can be triggered by either direct electrical contact or by an electronic signal depending on the design of the system.
- Q:Sprinkler valves make loud "squeak" noise?
- As the valve shuts down, the diaphragm will vibrate as the pressure changes from one side to the other, then it will Thump as it seals. This is normal. However, to isolate the squeak, you may check to see if there is a 1(backflow preventer installed, 2) (if built into the valves) the variable pressure screw on the top of the valve is set correctly. The variable pressure screw usually has a cross top handle (older ones had a dial) and should be set so that on a high pressure line, it shuts down fairly quickly. If this is open all of the way, it can cause the diaphragm to squeal by slowing the internal pressure change to shut it down.
- Q:How to seat the float valve on my 10 hp Tecumseh carburetor?
- A disfunctional float valve will cause the carburetor to flood from fuel spilling over the top of the float bowl. The float valve acts like a toilet valve and just fills the float bowl up to the top and closes until the level drops from the fuel evaporation being pulled off while running. I don't know the exact specs, but you should be able to guesstimate and adjust by bending the float tang, or just replace the float valve.
- Q:How is the heart valves opening/closing is synchronized with the SA-node firing?
- It's all mechanical. The valves are passive things kind of like a screen door. When you push on them from one side they open, when you push on them from the other they close. The valves are assisted by some fibers attached to the inside of the heart similar to the way a screen door is helped by a spring attached to the door frame. It's the flowing blood that pushes the valves open or closed as the heart pumps. The path that the blood follows in the heart as it beats happens to make it so that the valves close two at a time. This is because the heart is actually four separate pumps that work two at a time. There's no direct electrical connection to the SA node. The only way they're connected is that the SA node firing is what causes the heart to pump, causing the blood to force the valves open.
- Q:What is the function of valves between atrium and ventricle?
- the atrioventricular valves (AV valves) separates the atria from the ventricles. the AV valves perform a very important function in the heart by maintaining the blood flow in one direction. they are subjected to tremendous strain during every heart beat, and are uniquely designed to withstand this strain through a person’s lifetime. the right AV valves is called the tricuspid valve. the left AV valve is called the mitral valve. the opening and closing of the AV valves is dependent on pressure differences between the atria and ventricles. when the ventricles relax, atrial pressure exceeds ventricular pressure, the AV valves are pushed open and blood flows into the ventricles. however, when the ventricles contract, ventricular pressure exceeds atrial pressure causing the AV valves to snap shut. :)
- Q:What does an EGR valve do?
- The Exhaust Gas Recirculation valve allows a metered amount of exhaust to be drawn into the intake to be re-burned with the fuel and air mixture. The purpose for that is to introduce an inert gas to the mixture which lowers combustion temperatures. The reason for lowering combustion temperatures is to reduce the emissions of NOX from the tailpipe. I'm not sure if it needed to be replaced either, but if your check engine lamp doesn't come on anymore, then it probably did need it.
- Q:Cannoy identify what kind of valve goes into my old valve guitar amplifier?
- I never considered VOX a crunchy amp, has more of a jangle sound to me. Not sure what wattage you are looking for. In my opinion you don't need many watts in a class A tube amp. I heard an Orange Tiny Terror through a Marshall cabinet recently and it was awesome. I am considering that head with the Orange 2 x 12 cabinet. That head is only 15 watts but man is it loud...and crunchy.
- Q:What's the different between (P.S.V. & Relief Valve)?
- psv is a pressure sensitive valve the other is sspring loaded and will fail in time
- Q:Electric supercharger. Blow off valves?
- Hey guy. First off, you shouldn't even bother putting in an electric supercharger. The reasons are the about of boost you are going to need to see any REAL advantages you will not get from an elec. I suggest do what I am doing and spending the money to get a GOOD valve job and get everything polished to match and you will actually gain H.P. I have seen 32 hp gains out of a 2.2 I4 F2 engine from a probe by just adding a cold air intake, going to a 2 inch exhaust w/ header and a good valve job. Incidently, I now run 142 hp instead of the original 110.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range