API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Trombone Thayer valve?
- Thayer valves are the best! They make playing on the F attachment similar to playing on the open horn.
- Q:Where is the Auxiliary Air Valve on my 98 Civic?
- you don't have on the Civic. The Auxillary Air Valve is a part of the AIR (Air Injection Reaction) system used to control emissions on domestic vehicles. Honda doesn't use that part nor that system. there was another 'auxillary air valve' used in old Bosch fuel injection systems that added air when the car was in cold start enrichment. that part hasn't been used in the last 20 years by any manufacturer. The control of the idle at cold start is done by the idle air control valve. The idle air control valve located under the thottle body on most hondas; some models have it on the side. there are usually two vacuum hoses and one electrical connector to the valve. that valve controls the engine idle and when bad it would cause the engine to surge at idle. if that's not the case, then we need more information on what you are trying to fix and what you mean by auxillary air valve. if there is a diagnostic trouble code associated with it then that would help. hope that helps
- Q:What causes oil spot saturation on valve covers?
- If my reasoning is correct.. the answer is all to obvious.. the oil spot saturation is caused by none other than Loki, god of mischief and mayhem. If you could kindly point me in the direction of my half-brother I would be more than happy to hit him with my big dumb hammer. -THOR
- Q:How to seat the float valve on my 10 hp Tecumseh carburetor?
- Q:Euphonium problem, valves?
- There are several possibilities. You may have buildup on either the valve or the casing. Cleaning it thoroughly should normally remove it, but every once in a Blue Moon it pays to take it in and have it professionally cleaned. They can inspect it at the same time and tell you if you have a bend or a ding in the casing. Sometimes they are really hard to spot, especially if they are hidden in one of the crevices of the detail work. A really good repair person can stick a scope down there and tell you if you have some kind of blockage in just a few minutes. The only way to really clean inside the casing yourself is to get a good bottle brush that fits inside with just a little bit of resistance. You should really get someone to show you how to do it the first time because you don't want to go scraping up the insides. There is one other possibility that is kind of rare. Sometimes you get some gunk up under the valve button and it sticks when you push it down. You should normally be able to see this just by looking underneath however. Best of luck and I hope you find your sticking point and are able to set it free.
- Q:aortic valve with 98% gradient can be cured by body revive?
- Can be cured by valve replacement... alternatively, if you can't/won't go through open heart surgery then you may be able to get valvuloplasty. A balloon is used to stretch the valve open. This does not last nearly as long as replacement, but avoids surgery. A third alternative would be to contact one of the percutaneous valve REPLACEMENT centers (Mayo, Cleveland Clinic, Columbia). This is an experimental procedure which replaces the valve using catheters instead of surgery. Advice offered here is not meant to be a replacement for proper evaluation and examination by a qualified medical professional and should not be construed as such.
- Q:Can I use sewing machine oil instead of rotor oil on my French Horn Valves?
- NOOOOOOOOOO My best friend did that and it made her valves stop working and she had to let the repair men fix it. Just go but some oil
- Q:valve adjustment?
- w/ one hand spinning the pushrod and the other tightening the rocker arm nut, tighten the nut until you can not spin the pushrod freely, then tighten it three quarters of a turn more. do this to all of the rocker arms that do not have pressure against the valves, then spin the motor 180 degrees, or until the rest do not have pressure against them, and do the same thing.
- Q:will correcting of mild dextroscoliosis will affect existing mitral valve prolapse?
- Q:What can cure a heart valve problem?
- It depends on what sort of heart valve problem you have, how bad it is, and how bad the symptoms are. Sometimes you don't need to do anything special except watch the diet and lifestyle, sometimes you need medicine, and sometimes the cure is surgical repair or replacement of the valve. I think prayer is a fine thing to help, but the Lord also gave us the skills so doctors could provide something a little more physical. If your heart valve problem is bad enough, it can cause damage to your heart and the rest of your body that all the prayer, diet, exercise and meditation in the world won't help fix. However, as a patient, it's always your decision if you want to take the doctor's advice or not. Otherwise you could find yourself dead, and explaining to God why you chose not to take the help He provided for you. So before you go making any decisions, you need to wait until you find out what the entire story is. Then weigh up all your options carefully,and decide.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range