API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:How does a thermal bypass valve work?
- Water flowing into the valve is directed to two outlets. One outlet directs water back into the engine to recirculate and the other outlet directs water to a radiator where its cooled and the returned back to the engine. The amount of flow diverted to these outlets depends upon the position of the valve disk. In a car engine the water is constantly recirculating through the ports of the engine and the thermostat is located in one of these passage ways. The thermostat and its valve creates a third port or second outlet that allows water to flow to a radiator. When the valve is closed the water bypasses the radiator and recirculates hrough the engine. How much flow is diverted to the radiator is done by a temperature sensitive component that causes mechanical movement of the valve position based on the water temoerature flowing through the valve. the hotter the water the more flow that is diverted to the radiator to cool. The colder the water less flow is sent to the radiator and more flow is recirculated back to the engine bypassing the radiator. The mechnical sense element of what is commonly called a thermostat is called a pill. It consists of a sealed unit which for lack of a better description acts like a piston inside a cylinder and the cylinder is filled with wax. This piston is free to move back and forth but is limited in its movement because the wax is incompressible and a spring is pushing the piston back agains the wax. Now as the temperature warms up the wax melts and the liquid wax expands as it heats up. As the wax expands the piston is moved agains the spring and the shaft attached to the piston is used to move a disk away from the seat of the valve and allows more water to flow to the radiator.
- Q:Blow-off valve requirements?
- I'm a girl.....you don't have to have a turbo, any type of fast car will get you blown off.
- Q:i'm being charged $300 to replace a 75gallon water heater valve, is that too much?
- on the high side 60 bux other than that you can get half a new heater for 300$ crazyness/
- Q:bent valve stem?
- Valve stems don't usually bend unless the valve hits a piston. I am assuming the rod that was bent was a push rod. The 5.2 engine is not an interference engine, so a cam timing problem would not cause the piston to hit the valve. I suppose that if you way over reved the engine a lifter could have pumped up and at a very high RPM the valves may have floated causing one or more to strike a piston. Push rods do bend for a variety of reasons, but to have a bent push rod AND a bent valve stem I would need more information to give you even an educated guess. You have the head off so look at the top of the piston and see if it looks like it was hit by the valves. Take the head to a machinist and have him check it for cracks and damaged guides. Have him check the valve spring tension also.
- Q:How many types of safety valve (relief valve)?
- The four common types of pressure relief are the spring loaded valve, the rupture disc, the balance bellows spring loaded valve and the pilot operated relief valve.
- Q:Gummed up french horn valves?
- Here are 3 options I know of - 1) take it in and have it cleaned. This can cost anywhere upwards from $40. I paid $75 last time. 2) Clean it yourself. Take out all the slides, pour a few drops of dishwashing liquid soap into each valve (one at a time). Get it all the way through, like you would when using oil. Use warm water and rinse out all the soap. Let it dry. This is very tedious, but has worked for me the couple times I've done it. 3) Like someone else said, use a thinner valve oil to semi-rinse out the gumminess. This has also worked well for me. Keep the lead pipe clean!
- Q:Tricupsid and bicupsid valves?
- Bicuspid has to flaps and the tricuspid has 3 flaps
- Q:intake valve replacement?
- What diagnosis gave you the fact that you need a cvalve changed...dis you not replace the timing belt and it bent the valves(major head repair) or did you do a compression check to determine you have bent valve (intake valves don't burn) (lesser repair)
- Q:what is overrun clutch solenoid valve ,is for my nissan maxima .My code scanner gave me this dtc definition?
- Description The overrun clutch solenoid valve is activated by the TCM in response to signals sent from the park/neutral position (PNP) switch, overdrive control switch, vehicle speed and throttle position Will then be controlled. TCM TERMINALS AND REFERENCE VALUE ON BOARD DIAGNOSIS LOGIC Diagnostic trouble code O/R CLTCH SOL/CIRC with CONSULT-II or P1760 without CONSULT-II is detected when TCM detects an improper voltage drop when it tries to operate the solenoid valve. POSSIBLE CAUSE Check the following items. Harness or connectors (The solenoid circuit is open or shorted.) Overrun clutch solenoid valve DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE (DTC) CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE CAUTION: Always drive vehicle at a safe speed. NOTE: If DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE has been previously conducted, always turn ignition switch OFF and wait at least 5 seconds before conducting the next test. TESTING CONDITION: Always drive vehicle on a level road to improve accuracy of test. After the repair, perform the following procedure to confirm the malfunction is eliminated. WITH CONSULT-II Turn ignition switch ON and select DATA MONITOR mode for `ENGINE with CONSULT-II. Start engine. Accelerate vehicle to a speed of more than 10 km/h (6 MPH) with D position (O/D ON). Release accelerator pedal completely with D position (O/D OFF). WITH GST Follow the procedure With CONSULT-II. WIRING DIAGRAM - AT - ORVCSV Diagnostic Procedure 1: CHECK VALVE RESISTANCE 2: CHECK VALVE OPERATION 3: CHECK POWER SOURCE CIRCUIT 4: CHECK DTC 5: CHECK TCM INSPECTION This isn't something you want to do in your driveway. Take it to a decent mechanic and they should have it knocked out in about an hour or less, if it's the same one I'm thinking of.
- Q:EGR valve 2000 ford taurus ?
- There is no guarantee on how long anything is going to last these days. Yes ideally they should last longer but yours didn't and it needs another EGR valve. sounds like a faulty unit to me.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range