The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:Do veins in the head and neck contain valves?
- Q:I cant find the EGR Valve on my 2003 dodge ram 1500 5.7L Hemi DOES IT HAVE ONE?
- it might be on the passenger side on the valve cover
- Q:control valve selection?
- There are numerous articles online that address this question from choosing the correct size to the correct actuator. Here are just a few:
- Q:how to reset control valve with electron pneumatic positioner of (make) Instrument and system.?
- Control valves come with a spring g which keeps the valve in either the open or closed position, when there is no air pressure applied to the diaphragm of the valve actuator. For this reason, I'm unsure what you mean with 'reset the valve. The electro/pneumatic positioner is a device which applies the air pressure required to open (or close) the valve to the position the electric signal from the controller is calling for, rather than using an I/P transducer to output a 3 to 15 PSIG air pressure to the diaphragm. Sometimes an actuator requires more pressure than the normal 3 to 15 psig to move a sticky valve to the correct position. Edit your question to detail what is occurring, and I or someone else can give you a proper answer. TexMav
- Q:Tubeless Tire Valve Stem Pulls Out By Hand?
- get a new valve stem. this one has gone bad. valve stems are very cheap. have someone at a tire store install it though.
- Q:I can't fit my bike pump on to one of my presta valves.?
- The valve stem is too short. Tubes that have presta valve stems also come in different valve lengths. You need a 40 or 60 mm valve stem or a valve stem extender.
- Q:Does valve oil and/or slide grease expire?
- Valve Oil--as far as I know, does not expire. I've had some valve oil for decades (I'm primarily a woodwind/string player, my occasion to use valve oil is rare) and it's still good. Slide grease--which hadn't been invented yet when I was in brass class--I am not so certain about. I'd recommend looking at it and rubbing a bit between fingers. It's probably OK but if there's been some degrading or separation of the ingredients--if it's turned gray or tan--then I'd buy new. Hm, I have some cork grease that's three decades old, and it's still fine--so there's a point of comparison.
- Q:what type valves used mostly in pneumatic system?
- I don't agree that gate valves operate quickly and that they usually don't leak. Gate valves are slow to operate specially in large sizes and they all tend to leak unless they have a soft seat and there are very few of these type of gate valves. In larger piping systems globe valves are used to throttle air but not usually as a on/off valve. Probably the best on/off valve is the soft seated ball valve. They work well regardless of size with very little if any leakage. You can get some butterfly valves with soft seats that are really designed to operate much like a ball valve but are only economic in large sizes. The disc in these valves is essentially a wafer out of the sphere and that is why they do so well.
- Q:Clarification on purge valve solenoid operation?
- When okorder.com
- Q:asymmetrical two way valve supplier?
- Valve company has been able to fulfill the requirements of its customers according to the highest standards, and always consider the customer satisfaction, so we would be grateful to receive their viewpoints and comments. So we also hope to contact us if they need further information, confirmation on any product. Please note that according to continually work on improving our products, all products materials, specification, dimensions, and etc. listed are subject to change without notice.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range