The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:Aortic valve replacement surgery?
- if you have a tissue valve you will not need to be on coumadin the blood thinner but will need to have surgery repeated later on in life. if you have a mechanical valve placed then you will need to be on coumadin and typically it takes about a week to get your blood theraputic, then you will need to probably need to have you blood drawn weekly a few times immediately after. then it tapers down to once a month checks generally. goofd luck to you.
- Q:Sprinkler Valves?
- If it is $50-$70 installed, that is a good price. Where I work, we get $125, and that is about the going rate in the north east. If you want to do it yourself, do not use Toro valves, Toro is garbage. Hunter, Rainbird, Irritrol, and Weathermatic are all good valves. Dig a nice big hole where the valves are, longer on the downstream side of the sprinklers. Cut the line coming out of the valve, and unscrew it. If it is a tight fit, take the valve apart and unscrew it. If you have to take the new valve apart to put it on, There are only 3 parts inside, so don't worry about not being able to put it back together. From top to bottom, they are the spring, the rubber diaphram and the plastic ring. Then reconnect the lines coming out of the valve. Then connect the wires from the solenoid. 1 wire from each valve gets connected to the common wire. Look in your timer to see what color it is. Then the other wire gets connected to individual wires. Check the order of the wires to the valves. Write it down. This will help keep the valves in the same order they are in now. The prices you got 50-70 is what your gardener told you for each (i am assuming that he is installing them.) The 300-1000 just estimates for installation from different contractors. Unless you have 8 valves or more, the $1000 sound real high. You do not have to be a plumber to install the valves.
- Q:function of idle air control valve?
- The IAC (Idle Air Control Valve) controls the amount of air getting into the throttle body/intake to coincide with the correct amount of fuel to get the perfect fuel/air mixture for proper combustion. Too much or too little air will affect the performance of the engine at idle. If you have the 5.7 350 v8 the idle air control valve is really an easy fix. it sits right in the throttle body and is easy to get to. Autozone in Houston, TX has them for about $22... If you don't get it your idle will be poor and the engine could possible stall at idle.
- Q:Mitral Valve Prolapse?
- What is mitral valve prolapse? How does a patient with MVP feel? How is mitral valve prolapse diagnosed and evaluated? What is the treatment for MVP? Mitral Valve Prolapse At A Glance What is mitral valve prolapse? Mitral valve prolapse (also known as click murmur syndrome and Barlow's syndrome) is the most common heart valve abnormality, affecting five to ten percent of the world population. A normal mitral valve consists of two thin leaflets, located between the left atrium and the left ventricle of the heart. Mitral valve leaflets, shaped like parachutes, are attached to the inner wall of the left ventricle by a series of strings called chordae. When the ventricles contract, the mitral valve leaflets close snugly, preventing backflow of blood from the left ventricle into the left atrium. When the ventricles relax, the valves open to allow oxygenated blood from the lungs to fill the left ventricle. In patients with mitral valve prolapse, the mitral apparatus (valve leaflets and chordae) becomes affected by a process called myxomatous degeneration. In myxomatous degeneration, the structural protein, collagen, forms abnormally and causes thickening, enlargement and redundancy of the leaflets and chordae. When the ventricles contract, the redundant leaflets prolapse (flop backwards) into the left atrium, sometimes allowing leakage of blood through the valve opening (mitral regurgitation). When severe, mitral regurgitation can lead to heart failure and abnormal heart rhythms. Most patients are totally unaware of the prolapsing of the mitral valve. Others may experience a number of symptoms discussed below. The mitral valve prolapse (MVP) syndrome has a strong hereditary tendency, although the exact cause is unknown. Affected family members are often tall, thin, with long arms and fingers, and straight backs. It is seen most commonly in women from 20 to 40 years old, but also occurs in men.
- Q:HOW TO ADJUST THE VALVES ON ON A 4-STROKES MOPED?
- MY MECHANIC TOLD ME: AT 9000 MILES, SCOOTER IS DUE FOR VALVE ADJUSTMENT. EVERYTHING ELSE SHOULD BE OK. 1] WAIT UNTIL MOTOR COOLS OFF 2] REMOVE PLASTIC VALVE COVER 3] LOOSEN RIGHT FENDER TO GET EASY ACCESS TO VALVES 4] USE 8 MM SOCKET TO TAKE OFF THE FOUR VALVE COVER SCREWS 5] USE 10 MM SOCKET TO TAKE OFF THE LAST TWO NUTS 6] REMOVE ALUMINUM VALVE COVER 7] PISTON MUST BE FIRST COME ALL THE WAY UP BEFORE ADJUSTING VALVES 8] CHAIN AND DISK HAS 3 HOLES, SET HOLE ONE UP, HOLE TWO DOWN, AND HOLE THREE TO THE LEFT [ IN THE MIDDLE BETWEEN THE TWO VALVES. 9] MUST HAVE A GAGE FEELER SIZE 3/1000, AND 4/1000 $7 SET AT ADVANCE AUTO 10] USE 9 MM SOCKET TO LOOSEN THE TOP INTAKE VALVE NUT USE GAGE SIZE 3/1000 ON TOP OF VALVE. ADJUST VALVE SCREW, NOT TOO TIGHT, AND NOT TOO LOOSE HOLD THE TOP SCREW WITH A PLIER WHILE TIGHTENING THE TOP NUT WITH 9 MM OPEN WRENCH. MAKE SURE THE NUT IS GOOD AND TIGHT. MINE WAS MOVED TO SIZE 7/1000 MM, THEREFORE, IT WAS HARD TO START. 11] USE 9 MM SOCKET TO LOOSEN THE BOTTOM EXHAUST VALVE NUT USE GAGE SIZE 4/1000 ON TOP OF VALVE. ADJUST VALVE SCREW, NOT TOO TIGHT, AND NOT TOO LOOSE HOLD THE TOP SCREW WITH A PLIER WHILE TIGHTENING THE TOP NUT WITH 9 MM OPEN WRENCH. MAKE SURE THE NUT IS GOOD AND TIGHT. MINE WAS MOVED TO SIZE 2/1000, IT WAS HARD TO START. 12] HOOK THE GROUND WIRE, AN CHECK IF IT IS EASY TO START 13] ONCE IT HAS GOOD START, PUT THINGS BACK IN REVERSE AS THEY WERE. 14] FIRST PUT COVER AND ALL SCREWS HAND TIGHT ONLY, THEN TIGHT THEM GOOD. I STARED TIGHTENING THEM ONE AT A TIME, THEN THE LAST ONE WOULD NOT FIT I HAD TO LOOSEN ALL OF THEM AND GET THEM ALL STARTED AND HAND TIGHT FIRST. 15] ADVANCE AUTO MAY LET YOU USE SOME LOANER TOOLS 16] PUT EVERYTHING BACK TOGETHER AND YOU READY TO GO FOR 5000 MILES. GOOD LUCK, WERE YOUR HELMET, AND DRIVE CAREFUL. TRY NOT TO DRIVE IN BAD WEATHER WEATHER LINK: www.spc.noaa.gov/
- Q:Heart valve blockage?
- A heart valve can't be 100% blocked. The heart simply couldn't function. On the other hand, coronary arteries can be blocked as you described. Normally, 4 vessel disease is treated with bypass surgery. In a high risk patient, angioplasty might be an option. However, if he is not having cardiac symptoms , or if he is thought to be TOO high risk, the option is medical treatment. Sit down for a talk with his cardiologist.
- Q:1998 Dodge Dakota Filler Neck And EGR Valve?
- The VECI decal map under your hodd will show you EXACTLY where your EGR valve is. You may need a magnifying glass. The valve can be removed and cleaned with Gum-out or foaming cleaner (amsoil). When you are done, re-install the valve. While you are getting ambitious, clean your throttle body and plate, and the IDLE AIR CONTROL VALVE. A dirty IAC is the most prominant reason for the EGR valve to clog up. Running Gum-out through your intake system will clean out your O2 sensors, as well. Good luck!!
- Q:What are 'Valves' in a car engine? (V6 24 Valve)?
- Like a bath plug with a stem attached or an ice cream cornet with a straight cone, and these go up and down in the head to let petrol in and exhaust fumes out. They're driven by a cam which has lobes on it which sit on top of the valves on the end of the stem as the cam goes round and round the valves open and close at the specific time to open and close the valves. Got it now? Ask at your local library for books on internal combustion engines then all will be revealed in text and pictorially. You could also go down to your local car or motorcycle breakers and buy or look at a cylinder head, which as engineer goes is a very simple system.
- Q:asymmetrical two way valve supplier?
- Valve company has been able to fulfill the requirements of its customers according to the highest standards, and always consider the customer satisfaction, so we would be grateful to receive their viewpoints and comments. So we also hope to contact us if they need further information, confirmation on any product. Please note that according to continually work on improving our products, all products materials, specification, dimensions, and etc. listed are subject to change without notice.
- Q:Why do Presta valves exist?
- See okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range