The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:Can vacuum leak come from valve cover ?
- there is no vacuum in the valve cover. the vacuum is in the intake the valve cover is leaking oil. the valve cover covers the rocker arms.
- Q:How do you get a marching baritone's first valve to go down?
- If valve oil alone isn't working, try flushing out the valve casing with warm (not hot) water. Likewise, rinse off the valve itself. Once they're dry, apply a fresh coat of oil and try again. Also be sure that you have the valve aligned properly. Now if the valve still doesn't work, then it may be time to bring it in to the shop.
- Q:How to drill hole through pipe for saddle valve?
- This requires a water hook up kit. They're rather cheap - 20 to 30 dollars. For a distance such as yours, it's best to run the flex line from behind the fridge, down through a small drilled hole in the floor next to the wall, and under the floor. And along the basement ceiling, securing it to the floor joists in the basement ceiling, or drilling holes in the joists - as with running electrical wire. If the joists are laid in the same direction the hose needs to go, then it is simply secured in place with plastic loops against the side of one joist. When the hose reaches the area in the basement, just under the sink, a cold water pipe (probably half inch) will be easily accessible. The kit comes with a self tapping valve that will allow the hose to hook up without any tools. It simply clamps on to the cold water pipe and presses a hole in it for the fridge water. They're okay, but I never trusted 'em to remain truly leak proof. So I always just make a trip to the hardware store and get the fittings necessary to install a regular valve for this. The water line kits are sold at Home Depot, Lowes, Manard's, and the like. The instructions are easy to follow. And for the distance you are dealing with, you may need to buy the needed length of flex hose separately, and discard the too short section in the kit.
- Q:about how much does it cost to install a backwater valve?
- I have never heard of a backwater valve. What kind of car is this? We need Year, Make and Model Can you be more specific.
- Q:what is the pupose of valves in the industry/?
- the valves control the flow
- Q:Butterfly Valve?
- no theres a reason its there,, to regulate air flow...without it your car will get poor preformance..
- Q:difference between swing type check valve and non return valve?
- Non-return valve is another name for check valve. A swing check valve is just one type of check valve that uses a hinged gate to allow flow in only one direction. It operates sort of like a one-way fence gate, that you can open by pushing from one side, but you cannot open by pushing on the other side. Other types of check valves: Diaphragm, Ball, Lift, Duckbill. (:-o)
- Q:what is action stop valve in the steam turbin?
- This is a 'Trip and Throttle' (T T) valve that is maintained in a 'Fully Open' postion during normal turbine operation. It is maintained open by a Hydraulic Control system that, should any of many shutdown conditions occur, the hydraulic oil will be dumped to its reservoir by the operation of a Solenoid valve, actuated by the shutdown signal, and the T T valve will immediately close, stopping the steam flow to the turbine speed control steam chest in a safe manner. The valve handwheel is then operated to ensure that the valve remains fully closed until the system is ready for re-start. The valve cannot be opened again until the shutdown condition has been rectified and the hydraulic system reset to restore the oil pressure to the valve. The valve however, can then only be re-opened manually and slowly until the turbine is brought to the 'Minimum Speed Control' Governor setting. When settled down at this condition and the steam chest valves are under the control of the Governor, the T T valve is swung wide open. This latches the valve in the fully open position until another shut down occurs,
- Q:What can cure a heart valve problem?
- It depends on what sort of heart valve problem you have, how bad it is, and how bad the symptoms are. Sometimes you don't need to do anything special except watch the diet and lifestyle, sometimes you need medicine, and sometimes the cure is surgical repair or replacement of the valve. I think prayer is a fine thing to help, but the Lord also gave us the skills so doctors could provide something a little more physical. If your heart valve problem is bad enough, it can cause damage to your heart and the rest of your body that all the prayer, diet, exercise and meditation in the world won't help fix. However, as a patient, it's always your decision if you want to take the doctor's advice or not. Otherwise you could find yourself dead, and explaining to God why you chose not to take the help He provided for you. So before you go making any decisions, you need to wait until you find out what the entire story is. Then weigh up all your options carefully,and decide.
- Q:What is the name for a controlled-fill valve?
- I've always known them to be simply called motorized valves, but they aren't specifically made to prevent instantaneous pressure build up. They are usually installed as a convenience type of thing and in lieu of solenoid valve which WOULD be an almost immediate full pressure situation, but any valve other than a solenoid activated one will allow for slow build up of pressure. A motorized valve just lets you do it automatically and you don't have to be right at the valve location to open it. Al
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range