Aluminium Rattan Sofa Set (SS042)
Specifications of Aluminium Rattan Sofa Set (SS042)
- Lounge chair x 2 pc: 760W*760D*710Hmm
- Love seat x 1 pc, 1150W*760D*710Hmm
- Coffeet table x 1 pc, 1000L*600W*415Hmm
- Frame: aluminium with powder coating in anthracite color
- Cushion: polyester in black color
- Rattan: PE, flat in black color
Usage/Applications of Aluminium Rattan Sofa Set (SS042)
Comfortable set for outdoor leisure.
Packaging & Delivery of Aluminium Rattan Sofa Set (SS042)
- Packing: chair, 1 set/ctn, 1220L*780W*680Hmm
- CBM: 0.65M3/Set
- Loading: 35 Sets/20'GP
Remarks Aluminium Rattan Sofa Set (SS042)
- The color of frame, rattan and fabric is optional
- Rattan is UV-resistant
- Cushions are included
- Table with clear tempered glass
- 2-year guarantee
- OEM is available
Picture of the set
Picture of the fabric
Picture of the rattan
- Q:i want to sell my oxblood chesterfield sofa but where can i sell it??
- okorder.com is free and you can sell just in your area. You don't have to worry about auctions or shipping.
- Q:How to turn a twin bed into a sofa?
- This is a very easy challenge. Go to any fabric store and look at the selection of apolstery fabric that they have there. Pick out what you like. Take a FITTED sheet that fits the bed with you to the fabric store. That is the measurement you will use to know how much fabric to buy. (Add a four inches around the edge for a seam allowance. This means that you will have tuck some of the edges under to make the edges look clean and finished.) Use the fitted sheet as a pattern to sew the mattress cover. This way it will just be a 'cap' over the bed that is removeable if you want to take it off and use it as a bed again later. Get the clips that hook onto the corners of the mattress to keep it from slipping off the corners. Attach them and leave them on the mattress cap to keep the apolostery from slipping as people sit on the couch. For the pillows.... the challenge is going to be to make them big enough that they will take up most of the room at the back of the couch. You can cover them in the same apolstery fabric as the mattress cap....or just use coordinating covers. I suggest that you just make envelope slip covers for the pillows big enough to fit two bed pillows inside. Basically, you just lay out the fabric, wrong side out, enough to cover the two pillows front and back with about nine extra inches to overlap. This creates a pocket. Leave the pocket open but sew up the sides. Then you just stuff a couple bed pillows inside back to back to get the bulk you want. Decorate as you desire.
- Q:Who makes this awesome sofa?
- It's not an IKEA sofa (though they have some slightly similar). It is just as likely a digital mockup of a non-existent sofa or a one-off made for a designer shoot out of cardboard and plastic. You could probably find something similar at the ultra-modern furnishings sites, but this sort of furniture is often just an invention for a photo shoot -- I have friends who work in advertising and in design staging and what they use is often just a rented prop from a studio supply house.
- Q:How to clean a velvet chenille sofa?
- How To Clean Chenille Sofa
- Q:renewing my coach and 2 sofas?
- problematic aspect. do a search on yahoo. it could actually help!
- Q:What sofa will last my lifetime?
- What Sofa
- Q:What is the best type of sofa fabric to have on a sofa- leather, fabric, microfiber, micro suaed , ?
- Micro suede or Microfiber is a great fabric for sofas! Wipes clean with water and feels nice to the touch. Leather lasts for a long time though. I have had two leather sofa sets now. (The first one we gave to our son and then purchased another set). The great thing about leather is that you can just wipe it clean. You don't have to worry about kids and their messes. Unless of course you buy a light colored leather. I have a deep chocolate brown which I love. The negative about leather is that it is cold when you fist sit down and that one thing alone can be a deterrent to a purchase. It's just not as cozy as a fabric sofa to lie down on either. The leather does warm up though. If you are looking for a great investment piece that will last you years..go with the leather. A good quality leather.
- Q:Hide-a-bed, Sofa Sleepers etc...what is the best?
- Buying an extra expensive mattress for your guests sounds like a waste of money. You can get a good mattress, even one similar to Tempu-pedic or whatever for less. Buy a generic one, but there are some nice sleeper sofas that you could get and not have to buy a separate mattress. I used to have a sleeper sofa and I loved it. Get one with a nice thick mattress where it doesn't feel lumpy - that way your guests will have a sofa when they want one and a couch when they want one. And you can save space and money. Also try craigs list for this stuff.
- Q:Where can i find a smallish cheap, cute white sofa?
- Fantastic Furniture have lots of cheap furniture of all sizes and colours if you're looking for something brand new.
- Q:washing parts of a sofa?
- You don't. You only wash the coverings
Our company covers an area of about 10000 square meters. We are professional in producing banquet chairs and tables, display showcases, chair and table covers and banquet equipment (such as chair trolleys, table trolleys, mobile stages, folding screens, dancing boards, and so on). Our company focus on design, development, manufacture, sale and service. We have five years of export experience. Our customers come from America, Belgium, Sweden, and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 65 million
||8.00% Mid East
8.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
0.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Eastern Europe
0.00% Southeast Asia
40.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
||ISO 9001, BSCI
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range