1. AR Chopped Strand for GRC,GRG
2. Good mechanical properties
3. Low static,good flowability
4. Good bonding with resin
Description of Alkali Resistant Glassfiber Chopped Strand:
ARG chopped strand is designed to use in dry mix systems or other premixing processes GRC(Glassiber reinforced concret).Such as drainage channels, cable troughs, meter boxes, wall cladding panels or in architectural applications such as decorative screen walling, etc.
ARC15-98-(3-30)mm ZrO2 14.5%
ARC13-76-(3-30)mm ZrO2 16.5%
Properties of Alkali Resistant Glassfiber Chopped Strand:
Good liquidity and high integrity, Excellent alkali resistant and durability
Package of Alkali Resistant Glassfiber Chopped Strand:
20kgs/kraft bag, 50 bags/pallet, 20 pallets/20'FCL(on 2 levels), total net weight for 18 tons.
Storage of Alkali Resistant Glassfiber Chopped Strand:
AR fiberglass chopped strand should be stored dry in their original package, the best conditions being at a temperature of between 15 and 35, and at a relative humidity of between 35 and 65%. If the product is stored at low temperature (below 15), it is advisable to condition in the workshop for 24 hours before use to prevent condensation.
- Q:Which is the main mineral in cement ?
- gypsum is a construction mineral, it is what makes up wall board which is used in most homes and offices buildings. but it is not a part of cement. portland cement is made from Limestone and Clay minerals. Those are heated together to make a cllinker that is further refined to make the product that goes into bags of cement.
- Q:Is it safe to use pvc cement for....?
- I looked up the MSDS for the PVC Cement which we sell and it states: SUMMARY OF ACUTE HAZARDS Overexposure may cause coughing, shortness of breath, dizziness, central nervous system depression, intoxication and collapse. It may cause irritation to the respiratory tract and to other mucous membranes. ROUTE OF EXPOSURE, SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS INHALATION Overexposure may cause coughing, shortness of breath, dizziness, central nervous system depression, intoxication and collapse. It may cause irritation to the respiratorytract and to other mucous membranes. EYE CONTACT Severely irritating. If not removed promptly, will injure eye tissue, which can result in permanent damage. SKIN CONTACT Frequent or prolonged contact may irritate and cause dermatitis. Low order of toxicity. INGESTION Low order of toxicity. Small amounts of the liquid aspirated into the respiratory system during ingestion, or from vomiting, may cause bronchiopneumonia or pulmonary edema. SUMMARY OF CHRONIC HAZARDS Repeated or prolonged exposure may cause signs of central nervous system depression and respiratory irritation. This material has been shown to induce tumors in laboratory animals. MEDICAL CONDITIONS AGGRAVATED BY EXPOSURE Individuals with pre-existing or chronic diseases of the eyes, skin, respiratory system, cardiovascular system, gastrointestinal system, liver, or kidneys may have increased susceptibility to excessive exposure.
- Q:What is the difference between concrete an cement?
- Cement is the fine grey powder that sticks everything together. And the word even comes from the latin (or greek, maybe) for sticky stuff
- Q:what is the chemical coposition of microsilica and how it react with cement?
- Cement is made by heating limestone [CaCO3] with small quantities of other materials (such as clay) to 1450°C in a kiln, in a process known as calcination. The resulting hard substance [CaO], called 'clinker', is then ground with a small amount of gypsum [MgSO4.2H2O] into a powder to make 'Ordinary Portland Cement', the most commonly used type of cement (often referred to as OPC). Portland cement is a basic ingredient of concrete, mortar and most non-speciality grout. The most common use for Portland cement is in the production of concrete. Concrete is a composite material consisting of aggregate (gravel and sand [impure SiO2]), cement, and water. As a construction material, concrete can be cast in almost any shape desired, and once hardened, can become a structural (load bearing) element. Concrete consists of highly insoluble calcium silicates (CaO+ SiO2 -> CaSiO3). Now silica is pure SiO2 and so finely grounding it and putting into the concrete mixture instead of more coarse sand almost certainly results in a better product with better mixing and hence a stronger cement. This is an educated (I hope!) guess by an inorganic chemist. Cheers, dr p
- Q:cement board subfloor question?
- You need the subfloor for strength, you cannot pull it up. They do have a friendly moulding that also dresses up the area from the kitchen to the dining room, that stops you from tripping.
- Q:why does cement not become soft when wet after it has dried?
- Cement is a chemical reaction with water. The water only makes it feel wet when yo are first mixing it. But the water is actually reacting with the calcium oxide in the cement powder which turns rock hard after the reaction takes places.
- Q:What is plastic cement?
- *Plastic Cement (also known as Poly-Cement) works by melting a plastic surface into another plastic surface, thereby joining them together with a powerful bond. This means it doesn't normally work on metal, but it can be adapted to do so. Refer Standard:ASTM C 1328
- Q:Cement blocks?... braces... what are they?
- I don't know for sure about the cement blocks, but when I heard that term at my orthodontist, it meant the blocks (brackets) that they put on your teeth so that they can put the wire in. For the pain, ibruprofen/tylenol works best to numb the pain, but it's going to hurt to chew for the first few days. Trust me, I got my top and bottom braces on. Just know, this is going to happen every time you go to the orthodontist to get your bands/wires changed, just not as much pain usually. Eat soft foods (maccheese, oatmeal, pudding, yogurt, etc) and rinse your mouth with salt water.
- Q:My house is the town, opposite the sale of building materials, and his home to buy cement, lime of the door from my door is 3 meters away
- What is it? There is a standard here, not what you think is disturbing people are disturbing people. Disturbing the provisions of the time period, there are sound decibel provisions, as well as the length of the length of time, you have to think of what you think of the situation can be said that people are not civil law sense of disturbing people? There are other people between the other is not the same with your feeling? Do they have opinions? We are temporarily counted as disturbing people, but for the future harmony between the neighbors, should be preferred face to face communication. Describe the effects and pains of your life that lead to your life, and ask them to pay attention to their actions as much as possible to reduce the impact on your life. If after more than two persuasion can not solve the problem, you can go through the village head or resident group leader to persuade. Not the case, then through the neighborhood to solve, not enough to pass the fortress of the city of the city of Hong, the last resort had to resort to the law! Do not move to the court, the court is also mediation as the main means, our purpose is to solve the problem without harming the feelings of the neighborhood, the neighborhood looked up and see the bow. Did you say that? Oh, do not take it wrong to see strange
- Q:how to get cement off plastic models?
- Plastic glue works by chemically melting the plastic so that it bonds to each other, so even if you could remove the cement, you'd be stuck with the melted bits.
Reinforced,It is a real alkali resistent glassfibre enterprise of largest scale, most advanced technology and highest outupt in China. After the newly broadened AR glassfibre tank furnace with production capacity of 10000 Tons/ year being put into production, we will be the China largest, world second largest AR glassfibre professional producer in total output.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Southern Europe 10%
Northern Europe 10%
Central America 10%
Western Europe 10%
Eastern Asia 10%
Mid East 30%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range