1. AR Chopped Strand for GRC,GRG
2. Good mechanical properties
3. Low static,good flowability
4. Good bonding with resin
Description of Alkali Resistant Glassfiber Chopped Strand:
ARG chopped strand is designed to use in dry mix systems or other premixing processes GRC(Glassiber reinforced concret).Such as drainage channels, cable troughs, meter boxes, wall cladding panels or in architectural applications such as decorative screen walling, etc.
ARC15-98-(3-30)mm ZrO2 14.5%
ARC13-76-(3-30)mm ZrO2 16.5%
Properties of Alkali Resistant Glassfiber Chopped Strand:
Good liquidity and high integrity, Excellent alkali resistant and durability
Package of Alkali Resistant Glassfiber Chopped Strand:
20kgs/kraft bag, 50 bags/pallet, 20 pallets/20'FCL(on 2 levels), total net weight for 18 tons.
Storage of Alkali Resistant Glassfiber Chopped Strand:
AR fiberglass chopped strand should be stored dry in their original package, the best conditions being at a temperature of between 15 and 35, and at a relative humidity of between 35 and 65%. If the product is stored at low temperature (below 15), it is advisable to condition in the workshop for 24 hours before use to prevent condensation.
- Q:wat is elmer's rubber cement?
- Elmer's is a brand name. Rubber cement is used in paper crafting and other applications where you want to be able to remove the glue without damage to the material
- Q:How to bake and prepare Portland cement type IV?
- Q:how to set up a cement slab?
- Preparation for pouring a cement (concrete) slab would include: 1.digging in the earth to leveling the area and provide enough space for the slab. A standard for my area is 4 of concrete with 6x6 wire or 6 of concrete without reinforcement. The more uniform the area the greater is the ability to predict the size of the required pour. 2. setting up forms While I have seen expansion joints thrown into wet concrete a better job is when the expansion joint is placed against a subdivision of the slab. 3. pour the concrete making sure that any wire mesh reinforcement is not touching the earth. 4 screeding off the concrete 5 pulling up forms and any additional finishing. including stamping, coloring or other texturing This is a very searchable topic.
- Q:build a wall on a cement floor?
- First, make sure to use PT lumber for the sole plate (bottom of the frame) or even some of the new metal framing materials, since they're less apt to rot, but MUCH harder to work with). You'll need to drill holes in the cement with masonry bits and use bolts to hold the frame in place. You should also use lath (small strips of wood) against the cement WALLS, to protect the wood from moisture. Make sure to use stainless steel bolts, so they won't rust. Measure the wall, Construct the frame, then test to see if it fits (check for plumb and level), then screw it together and fasten to the wall lath and cement floor. Fill the spaces betw. the studs w/insulation (foam is best for basements) and put drywall over it. IF the wall is free-standing (that is, not against an outside wall), there's no need for insulation, unless you want it for soundproofing.
- Q:will cement hold a wood dowel rod in a clay pot?
- If by 'cement' you mean mortar mix (sand and cement) or concrete (sand, small gravel, and cement) then yes it should. Just cement, I believe, will be too soft and shrink away and the wet cement will swell the wood unless it is varnished or shellacked. It would be a good idea to drill a couple of holes and put large nails crosswise through the dowel or add a cross piece screwed in place to anchor the dowel - which tend to be smooth - in the concrete. If the result is to be put outside in all kinds of weather, then providing a drain so water does not collect and damage the wood would be a good idea.
- Q:CEMENT WAS POURED ON MY DRIVEWAY AND THEN IT RAINED 5 HOURS LATER?
- it may effect the texture a bit but the cement should cure just fine despite the water. although the cure time will increase based on how much water was absorbed.
- Q:equipments used for cement making?
- Cement is a fine, gray powder made out of fly ash, dolomite, marl and other ingredients. Cement is used to make CONCRETE and I believe that is what you are referring to when you say cement. Concrete is made from cement, fine aggregate(sand), coarse aggregate(gravel) and water. Other admixtures can be added to make the concrete perform in a given manner, ie: hot or cold temperatures, water reducers, accelerators and retarders. To call concrete cement would be like going to the store for a loaf of flour.(flour is the main ingredient in bread)
- Q:Cement blocks?... braces... what are they?
- I don't know for sure about the cement blocks, but when I heard that term at my orthodontist, it meant the blocks (brackets) that they put on your teeth so that they can put the wire in. For the pain, ibruprofen/tylenol works best to numb the pain, but it's going to hurt to chew for the first few days. Trust me, I got my top and bottom braces on. Just know, this is going to happen every time you go to the orthodontist to get your bands/wires changed, just not as much pain usually. Eat soft foods (maccheese, oatmeal, pudding, yogurt, etc) and rinse your mouth with salt water.
- Q:What dissolves clumping cat litter on cement?
- cat p i s s
- Q:What is water/cement ratio?
- Brush the dirt off the bag,the instructions are on the sack.
Reinforced,It is a real alkali resistent glassfibre enterprise of largest scale, most advanced technology and highest outupt in China. After the newly broadened AR glassfibre tank furnace with production capacity of 10000 Tons/ year being put into production, we will be the China largest, world second largest AR glassfibre professional producer in total output.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Southern Europe 10%
Northern Europe 10%
Central America 10%
Western Europe 10%
Eastern Asia 10%
Mid East 30%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range