opc portland cement 32.5
Packing:50kg bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
the company is a cement of factory
opc portland cement 32.5
1,Product range:P.C32.5,P.O42.5/42.5R/52.5 Ordinary Portland cement
2,Standard: In compliance to the national standards (GB175-2007)
a)2MT jumbo bag
b)50kg per bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
It is in the Rizhao Economic Development Zones High-tech Building Materials Park.The main products of HaoYu company are 32.5, 42.5, 52.5-class high-performance portland cement, with an annual output of one million tons. And the company had been authorized to operate export.
Company was judged "the comprehensive utilization of resources enterprise" by the Shandong Economic&Trade Committee, the National Taxation Bureau of Shandong and the Shandong Local Taxation in November/2003. Company joined the China-EU Environmental Management of Park Cooperation (EMCP)Projects in April/2004.
Near port superiority: The company is 3.2km far away from the Rizhao-port,in the Port working Area, and the cargo can be carried on vehicles directly. Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola Nigeria etc.
- Q:Optimum Cement sand ratio for house please?
- I would use gravel and sand. For a 1 cubic yard concrete mix, use the following: 600 lbs cement 1250 lbs gravel 1650 lbs sand 45 gallons water (about 375 lbs) If you have to use all sand, then just use a 5:1 ratio and use a water to cement ratio of about .6 (6 lbs water to 10 lbs cement) This will put you at about 3000 psi. Don't add too much water as your strength will drop a bunch. Easier way: Just call the local concrete batch plant and ask for 3000 psi concrete. I would also call a local engineering firm to send someone out to take some concrete samples to make sure you get what you ordered. It'll cost a couple hundred bucks for the concrete tests, but it's worth it if you are building a house which will cost tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Q:Why bulk cement trailers use a peculiar shape?
- Because the gravity is what makes the cement flow from the upper portion to the ground area
- Q:How do you calculate how much cement is needed for a volume of concrete?
- Go to the store and check the bags of cement. Read the instructions and it should tell you the volume result from each bag. If you can't work it out, one of the guys in the store will do the math for you.
- Q:How do i remove pvc pipe glue from cement?
- The only thing I have ever found that cuts pvc glue is acetone. I use that to get it off my hands, but never have tried to get it off cement. Have you tried scraping it with a razor blade? G.L.
- Q:Help on Cement Pricing?
- I presume you want concrete, and not cement... I use a cheat method of figuring this, others may object. But a round object can be figured very close to accurate by figuring it like it's a square, and then subtract 1/5 from the result. For example, your 20' circle, figure 20' x 20' = 400 - 80 = 320' of concrete approx. There's 27 feet in a yard, so 320 divided by 27 = 11.85 yards. We'll round this up to 12 yards, and estimate the concrete delivered at $110 a yard, for an estimated total concrete cost of 12 x $110 = $1320. That's my guess.
- Q:what is proper way to install cement siding.?
- he removed the old siding and found no wall sheathing? ( plywood) and then started to install new hardiplank? so he just put back like it was before but with diff. type of material... hmmm, unless it was stated in the contract that he was to bring the exterior up to code then, ur in the wrong.....now, u can go after him by reading up on the material, hardiplank, and see if it states that there must be a solid backing or wall sheathing under the siding! if so u got him there for wrongful installation...... either way he should have told u when he found no sheathing under the old siding what was going on....how old is the house and where do u live ( state).....email me for more help.... lic. gen. contractor
- Q:How would i make a bonfire on cement/concrete without scorching the ground and making it safe?
- even the dirt from four tri axle dump truck won't be enough to insulate that cement from the heat of a normal bonfire fire pops concrete/cement and melts tarmac/blacktop ruins it beyond repair is there a field near by - even the soccer or foot ball field - the field can be protected easier than the cement work - i suppose your school isn't country enough to be surrounded by corn? one of the farmers might let you borrow an acre for the activity especially if he is an alumni dump that dirt you were talking about on top of tarps on the ball field sometimes they use plywood with or without styrofoam sheets under it too for more protection keep the fire smallish around a cord of wood as to not kill or sterilize the grass/ground
- Q:whats cement? 10 points?
- very complex product...much more so than you seem to expect. See the wiki below
- Q:Do you know how strong bone cement is?
- I only know how strong bone cement is because of my mother. Her broken hip was put back together with a new socket and she seems to be doing fine with the bone cement.To your 2 question. Well it all depends what you are doing with your leg that you had the replacement on. If I were you I would not go over board with it and do things you shouldn't do.Like playing heavy sport with it etc.But normal activties like walking,swimming is ok.
- Q:main categories of cement?
- Type 1 - Normal portland cement. Type 1 is a general use cement. Type 2 - Is used for structures in water or soil containing moderate amounts of sulfate, or when heat build-up is a concern. Type 3 - High early strength. Used when high strength are desired at very early periods. Type 4 - Low heat portland cement. Used where the amount and rate of heat generation must be kept to a minimum. Type 5 - Sulfate resistant portland cement. Used where the water or soil is high in alkali.
Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola,Nigeria,cameroun etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
||Laboratory certificate; Import and export registration certificate; The development of bulk cement in 2004 Advanced units; THE INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION NETWORK (english)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average