Description of Electric Drill 750W:
* Rated voltage: 220V~50/60Hz
* Rated Input Power: 750W
* No-load Speed: 0-2600rpm
* Chuck capacity: 10mm (3/8")
Packing Information of Electric Drill 750W:
Packing in color box.
Ctm size: 53*36*25cm/10pcs
20": 5870 pcs
Standard Accessories of Electric Drill 750W:
Side handle 1pc
Depth gauge 1pc
Carbon brush 1pc
Instruction manual 1pc
- Q:What are power tools?
- Electric tools divided into many categories: hammer drilling, grinding, sawing, cutting, assembling, charging, cutting and so on, each class has a lot of varieties.
- Q:What safety problems should we pay attention to when using electric drills and hand-held power tools?
- All conducting parts must be well insulated,
- Q:Compared to pneumatic tools, what are the advantages of electric tools?
- Compared with electric tools, pneumatic tools have the advantages of light weight, large output, little trouble, easy operation, convenient maintenance and little maintenance.
- Q:What power tools are used as cage birds?
- An electric drill or a small bench drill, drill speed is the best because of the speed change drill, drill hole spacing and easy consumption. If you want to do with special accessories can also change the distribution of wood milling, milling machine, special safety and easy to do.
- Q:Power tools are power tools?
- General refers to power tools, and in some cases pneumatic tools are used.
- Q:How about plug wires and cables for power tools?
- Class I tools are common type power tools with a rated voltage of over 50 volts. Class I tools not only rely on basic insulation but also include an additional safety measure in the protection against electric shock. The method is that the accessible conductive parts and protection has been installed in the fixed line in the (ground) wire together, make accessible conductive parts in the basic insulation does not become damaged in the charged body. Plug for three pin plug type tool.
- Q:How are the I, II, and III classes of power tools classified?
- The popular point is that:The 1 type of tool is metal housing with ground wire.The 2 type of tool is the insulated housing.The 3 type is low voltageOfficial point of explanation can be searched for power tool category ~!
- Q:Is BOSCH's power tools good or MAKITA's power tools?
- MAKITA electric tool features:The utility model has the advantages of small noise, strong power, good performance, long service life, light body, strong and durable, easy operation and convenient repair. The utility model is the necessary high-quality product for professional personnel or amateur DIY personnel.
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills? 1, 2 or 3?
- You can see the cable plug, the aluminum shell is inserted three I tools, is grounded, the aluminum shell and some II tools, because it has a plastic insulation between the stator and the aluminum shell, so it is the installation of two wire plug.
- Q:What devices must be available for all hand held electric tools?
- Hand held electric tools, insulation measures are in good condition, must be equipped with qualified leakage protection device, forbid to change the power cord and plug, use special flow switch box.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade powertools, such as impact drill, angle grinder, jig saw, rotory hammer,etc.Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 30 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range