2014 LATEST High Quality Portable Mini Bluetooth Speaker
1. Mini Bluetooth Speaker Working time: 5-8 hours
2.Support A2DP V1.2, AVRCP V1.4 profiles;
3.Support Line-in and hand-free, with internal mic
5.Frequency response: 20HZ-20KHZ
6.Loudspesker output: 4Ω3W
8.With LED indicating when working
9.Unique design with body ring rotation to for volume control
10.With excellent sound quality.
mini bluetooth speaker 3.0
5V/1A mini bluetooth speaker
Battery capacity :
< 0.5% mini bluetooth speaker
Audio in , Bluetooth Audio Out .
DC3.5 to USB cable, User Manual, Audio Cable(Optional)
TF Card Slot
Built in 7000mAah Ithium
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:Suggestions for computer speakers?
- I just plug audio out from my 'puter to an auxiliary input on my stereo amp.
- Q:Car speaker questions?
- Peak is exactly that - the speakers can handle brief spikes of that power but are not rated to handle it continually. Good rule of thumb - get speakers rated at TWICE the output of your stereo - so for your 4x45, get 4 100W speakers - make sure the speakers and stereo are using the same rating system, as there are around 3 ways to measure power output in stereo systems.
- Q:Speaker mobo?
- NO you cannot listen to music from the mobo speakers. Just buy a set of speakers for $15 and call it good. The old games also have the OLDER motherboards that support multi beep tones. Now a days the mobos only come with single tone and single sound beeps.
- Q:What are the best in-ceiling speakers?
- need more info ie 1).has the sound got to be confined to that room (there are speakers used in hotels very loud under them but step away 2 yards or 2 meters and very low email me if you want a list of web sites firstname.lastname@example.org ) 2)how loud in S.P.L. dbs 3) you can get speakers that you put in ceilings or walls that are stereo than you plaster over them and do not see them
- Q:Broken Bose lifestyle 12 speaker?
- A friend of mine has a bose system. One time he dropped one of the speakers and it broke. So he called bose was honest with them and told them what happened, and they sent him a brand new speaker so he could have a complete system. Maybe they'll do that for you too.
- Q:How do Speakers work?
- A full explanation would take thousands of words. Here's a very short version: A speaker is a transducer --- something that converts sound to electrical signals or vice versa. In one sense, a speaker is an electric motor. Read all about it on Wikipedia.
- Q:speaker ohm?
- check okorder
- Q:How many speakers can I have?
- You can safely use all the speakers if your stereo is in fact a 2 channel system and has built in to it an A,B,A+Bspeaker selector control. If so, then connect the: A- 8 Ohm speakers to the A terminals on the back of your stereo. B-Connect the + of one 6 Ohm speaker to the + of the left channel of the B terminal on your stereo.Connect the - of that speaker to the + of one of your 4 Ohm speakers and the - of that speaker to the left - terminal of the Bspeaker output of the stereo. C- Repeat the same hookup using the last two speakers to the right B channel of your stereo. Using this combination,you are still within the receivers capabilities even when you choose the A + B speaker mode. Keep the following in mind: A- The power output cannot be greater than that of any one of the speakers. B- The above setup applies only to a true TWO channel amplifier and NOT to a Surround Sound system! Enjoy X-MAN
- Q:Alpine Car Speakers? OR WHAT?
- I've always like Alpine speakers. They are not the most expensive speakers out there but they produce great sound. I have the Alpine sps-600c speakers in the front and the sps-600 speakers in the back of an '07 F-150 and the highs/mids they produce are the best out of any component speaker I have purchased before. Alpine speakers come with installation rings just in case the original speaker housing in your car is too big. Yours are 6 x 8 so with the rings you should be able to install them without any problems.
- Q:If my speakers say 70W RMS per speaker how much RMS per speaker should I have being supplied from my amp?
- well speakers have a 0-55 speaker nominal witch is the range of power most stereo's give to each speakers. your speakers have a 140 watts max. sense your RMS is high just about any 4 channel amp that has 140x4 watts max will work for these i have a perfect amp for these with a really good price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range