Bluetooth portable speaker,Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker, Bathroom Mini Speaker
Green, Pink, Blue, Red and etc..
USB cable, audio cable, user manual
Gift Box packing
45mm 4Ω 3W
1. Cute silicon housing, lovely design
3. Small size, excellent sound, suitable for outdoor even
4. Full and rich low-end response, good bass
5. Built-in microphone for hands-free speaker for any phone
6. Built-in rechargeable battery for up to 1-3 hours playback, power saving
7. Wireless control of tracks and volumn on phone by pressing the buttons
10. Can be used as a wired speaker
11. Easy connect to phone, ipad, pc, psp etc(auto connect to last connection)
12. Different colors for option: Pink, Orange, Green
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:Can you help me download my speakers.?
- Try to find at the back of computer maybe you have pass it. Because before I have problem on that and did you know what I did- I look again. If you have difficulty really have difficulty in downloading your speaker try to hire a computer technician to help you in your problem.
- Q:What is the difference between all the different types of DJ speakers?
- Monitor Speakers are the speakers that give a singer sound on stage or a dj sound when he is not using headphones because they are behind the main speakers. Loudspeakers PA Speakers are words for the exact same thing. A two way speaker means that the high frequencies and the low frequencies are separated into two different channels; hence the name. Basically to get started djing, you need a music source, a mixer, a amp, and a pair of speakers at the very least. What you get should also depend on what type of djing you are goin to be doing, ie. Scratching, or just mixing music. Consult your local music store for most people at reputible stores are pretty knowledgable.
- Q:Speakers and Stereo Receiver?
- The speakers are rated at 180 watts, meaning that would be the most they can handle safely. Beyond that amount, heavy distortion and damage can occur. If you get a 200 watt stereo or receiver, you have to look at how that is spread over the number of channels (outputs) 100 x 2, 50 x 4. The more power you have the louder and harder you can drive the speakers. More power- less volume (volume knob on low). Less power-more volume needed (turn volume up).
- Q:Amp and speakers questions?
- you need to match the RMS rating of the speakers you chose with the RMS rating of an amplifier. If that amp puts out 500 watts of RMS power, then it will easily blow those 6x9's. however a 500 wat RMS amplifier that isn't a subwoofer amp would be very expensive. If you're talking abot a useless max rating, then those speakers will probably handle the power easily.
- Q:sony wireless rear speakers?
- I would agree with the other answer. Wireless speakers don't sound very good.
- Q:Help on finding speakers?
- Why okorder
- Q:why 50-50k speakers?
- Speakers don't have a flat response. It usually looks like a trapezoid ----- / The 50--50K speakers have a far more flat response within 20-20K than 150-20K speakers.
- Q:what materials do you need to make a speaker?
- You okorder
- Q:Which iPods have speakers?
- What do you mean by external speakers.? External speakers are earphones and all iPod have earphones. Probably, you've tried to mean internal speakers. iPod Classic have external speakers like earpods no internal speakers are included in it. And also, iPod nano 6 gen and 7 gen each have external speakers no internal speakers are there in both iPod nano 6th or 7th gen.
- Q:Need help hooking up speakers!?
- The speakers that have the 3.5 plugs are computer speakers they may have an amp built in and that would harm the radio, if no amp is inside the speaker you can cut the plug off one end and just run bare wire that way but the impedance of the speakers may not match the radio either so you need to find out what impedance the speakers are and the impedance tolerance of the radio.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range