Order On-line Tracking
magnetic stipe data collection with the integrated interrupted swiping technology
battery powered, portable, encrypted, 3 Tracks data Data Collection
Mini size: 14*6.15*2.85mm
MSR009 is Portable Data Collector. It's a portable magnetic swipe reader, which is specially designed for magnetic stripe data collection anytime and anywhere without computer. Large memory can collect 32000 data. Built-in Time clock indicates every transaction date and time. Data is read from the card and kept into the memory then downloaded to the computer.
- Ultra low power consumption
- Reads interrupted swipes in both directions
- Reads all magnetic cards
- Low voltage operation
-Swipe Direction - bidirectional
- Data downloadable to the computer via USB
- Time stamp shows date and time with every transaction
- Hardware imbedded password protection
- 3-track version can collect all three tracks data
- Fully encrypted
- Stores 32000 card scans
- All swipes are timestamped
- Data retained even if power is removed
- No programming required, easy to use as 1- 2- 3
- Any movable data collection (Trade shows, Racing events)
- Point of sales
- Law enforcement (DMV card)
- Attendance (Student ID, Membership card)
- Conference Attendance
- Classroom Attendance
- Meeting Attendance
- Door Locking Systems
Track 1 210 bpi, 79 Alphanumeric Characters
Track 2 75 bpi, 40 Numeric characters
Track 3 210 bpi, 107 Numeric characters
Q1: Are electronics cheap in Okorder.com?
A: Of course. They are very cheap. The factories provide the goods. One-stop sourcing.
Q2: Why are electronics so cheap in ok order?
A: On ok order they are the lowest price. Because it is a wholesale website and factory provide goods.
Q3: Do all electronics have silicon in them?
A: No but most modern ones do. Older electronics that don't require micro chips don't have to have silicon at all, and their mother boards are made from copper. Silicon is used in micro chips as a semi-conductor in modern electronics but some other semi-metals, like gallium and germanium can also be used. Silicon is just the most common because it is so plentiful.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|