2) main material:Porcelain/ceramic
3) Many designs and professional
4) safe usage and favorable
6) payment: 30%T/T, balance against the copy of B/L or 100% irrevocable L/C at sight
E27 E40,E14,B22 porcelain lamp holder
Edison screw lamp holder
Aluminium plated copper
Iron plated copper
Decorate lighting and as lamps accessories
OEM are available.
Manufacturer, have own factory, welcome to visit our factory.
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- The quality of transformer itself, coupling coefficient, overload capacity, as well as the impact current of the bulb, filament, cold resistance and simultaneous startup factor, it is better to choose the 400VA transformer
- Q:How to use digital multimeter to detect the quality of 36 volt low voltage lighting transformer?
- General digital multimeter has a capacitor (some of the files with a million capacitance test table of Jack, some use pen)
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- First of all, make sure your power is too large, but you are not recommended to do so, the cost is too high, the pressure drop is too large, you can raise the voltage to 220V or higher, and then transfer to avoid power losses. If the direct transmission, the power is slightly larger, the line will be very rough, the cost will be very high
- Q:Is the substation separate from the power and illumination transformer?
- There is only bus in the substation, and the station is connected with the transformer from the bus. If there is no electricity even in the bus, then the substation should not be considered active.
- Q:How is the lighting power of the 380V transformer calculated?
- The transformer (Transformer) principle should change the AC voltage of the primary coil, the main component of the device level by using electromagnetic coil core (core) main functions: voltage transformation, current transformer, impedance converter, isolation, voltage regulator
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- The transformer of the lighting circuit is a step-down transformer (general input 10kv., 220V). The first coil of the autotransformer is shared and connected together
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- In the three-phase transformer, the neutral point of the three-phase transformer and the metal case are always reliably connected, and the utility model has the advantages of reliable grounding, both working grounding, protection and earthing, and protection of personal safety and equipment safety.
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Illumination transformer: usually refers to the secondary output voltage for the safety voltage 24V - 36V, only for special lighting power supply using voltage converter.
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- Double winding type safety isolating transformer load end and the power supply terminal is not connected, is safe, and autotransformer primary winding of a share, it is directly connected with the power supply end of the power, not safety.
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- The previous elevator hoistway lighting required the 36V safety voltage, and you can see how many power lamps are required for the hoistway, and select the transformer
The potential and technology of this production line is still improving. We will be a leader in this industry relying on good designs, high quality materials and strict production.
Our company tries the best to fulfill the requirements from customers. Your satisfaction is our first aim. Our policy is "high quality is priority and good service is the power of growth". We have set up a complete set of after-sales service system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average