Features Of EI Type Low Frequency Transformer
1. input:AC110V-250V 50-60Hz
2. Output:AC 3.0-800V
3. Modle:: EI series
4. CE,ROHS compliant, products are applying for CQC and ISO9001
Application of EI Type Low Frequency Transformer:
Home electronic appliances, communication instruments, medical apparatus, power tools, message armchairs and air-condition.
Common Electrical Paramenters
Specification of EI Type Low Frequency Transformer
1. machine- inserted silicon steel with fire relardation
2. Flame Retardant Nylon Bobbin3
3. equipment: 3 EI type transformer lines, 4 sets of vacuum annealing furnaces
Normal EI Pin Transformer Specifications
All the output voltage and current are according to customers requirements.
- Q:How to use digital multimeter to detect the quality of 36 volt low voltage lighting transformer?
- If there is no painting can be used with a diode symbol file (measuring probe connected to the capacitor to hear a sound if the table does not ring at the table and then the general display is 1, then the pen on the emergence of the phenomenon that the capacitance is still good. If one table has been ringing that received the capacitor capacitor breakdown is broken)
- Q:What type of low voltage transformer should be adopted for safety lighting power supply?
- We have produced many low voltage lighting transformers, such as outdoor waterproof, high-power stage lighting, as well as indoor small power transformers, customer response, but also good! For example, Guangzhou Color Art Lighting Co., Ltd., before them, our reputation is good!
- Q:Why is elevator lighting transformer installed?
- 3 a power outlet shall be provided at the bottom pit.4 the cables and wires laid in the hoistway shall be flame retardant and damp resistant, and shall be protected by a nonflammable wire, conduit, or wire slot, with no use of wires, conduits, or wire slots made of combustible material.5 an elevator attached to a building whose wiring, materials and methods and electrical components used shall take into account the effects of climatic conditions and shall take waterproof measures.Lighting transformers in order to obtain 36V voltage
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- See whether the lamp power saving, can not see whether it has a transformer, but to see the light efficiency of the lamp, that is, the ratio of light flux to power!Popular speaking, that is, spend the same electricity to see who sends more light!So, when comparing, ask what the light is, then judge again!The luminous efficiency unit is LM/W
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- You must know the quantity and power of the lamp to determine the transformer
- Q:How to calculate the rated capacity of small transformers for lighting purposes?
- In view of the power [kVA] conversion of each load, multiplied by the amount of consumption, according to the importance of the load, equipment location, voltage statistics, set the load line and load place of plastic case transformer capacity and its connection position. The future load power equipment shall be judged on the basis of prior installation or consideration of the economy in terms of equipment addition, installation, etc..
- Q:How many power illuminator can 5Kva 36V transformer drive?
- Transformer (Transformer) is a device that uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to change AC voltage. The main components are primary coil, secondary coil and iron core (magnetic core). The main functions are voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance transformation, isolation, voltage stabilization (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to use can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace transformer, rectifier transformer, power frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine, variable audio transformers, intermediate frequency transformers, high frequency transformer, transformer, instrument transformer, the impact of electronic transformer, reactor, transformer etc.). Circuit symbols are often used as the beginning of numbers. Examples: T01, T201, T, etc..
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- 380V-220V/36V transformers, commonly known as safety transformers or line transformers, are mainly used for lighting in shop equipment and mobile lighting for inspection and maintenance. Their power is 50W, 100W, 200W, 300W., and their line size is determined by power!
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- Double winding type safety isolating transformer load end and the power supply terminal is not connected, is safe, and autotransformer primary winding of a share, it is directly connected with the power supply end of the power, not safety.
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- The previous elevator hoistway lighting required the 36V safety voltage, and you can see how many power lamps are required for the hoistway, and select the transformer
Our company adopts advanced equipment, sophisticated production process and rigorous testing methods to ensure products meet quality standards. Based on the policy of survival on quality, relying on the credibility of the business and development, we will satisfy each customer with good quality and perfect services. We also hope to join hands with colleagues around the world to develop and make progress together!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||18.00% North America
15.00% South America
13.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average