1.unbreakable and recycle material
2.security features with flame retardant and smooth surface
3.high impact strength with good light transmission
4.can change any color according to customers
5.can be used for a long time
aluminum plate dimension
hide light beads
lighting diffusion PC
one step injection
hide light beads
see light beads
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- If the transformer is not calculated, the loss is the same. If the calculation is the latter, save electricity.
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- Pure resistive load, the power factor is 1.3 *100W=300W, is required for the capacity of the transformer.
- Q:Lighting, lights, transformers, bulb brightness is too low, what's the matter?
- If you share a power line, you must calculate the current and select the appropriate wire to ensure normal pressure drop and safe use.
- Q:Our power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer. Is there any effect?
- It is not easy to control, the power and lighting and electricity; if the transformer capacity is small, and relatively large power equipment start frequently, voltage stability will be poor, the lamp brightness will fluctuate dramatically, have effect on visual acuity. But as long as the design is reasonable, it has little effect.
- Q:Why is elevator lighting transformer installed?
- 1) a lamp shall be installed at the highest and lowest point 0.5m away from the hoistway, and a light shall be installed at intervals not exceeding 7m, and a control switch shall be installed in the engine room and the bottom pit respectively;2) the lighting power supply for car top and hoistway shall be 36V; when 220V is adopted, the residual current action protector shall be installed;3) there is no lighting device for a closed well road with sufficient lighting conditions around the hoistway.
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Applies to some requirements for safe voltage 24V - 36V lighting sites. Such as: basement, tunnel, dangerous goods warehouse and so on. Then there is the (mobile, temporary) safety lighting for the overhaul.
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- Neutral grounding of three-phase transformer is called working earthing: the main function is to strengthen the stability of low-voltage system potential, and to reduce the risk of overvoltage caused by grounding, high voltage, short circuit, etc..
- Q:How to calculate the rated capacity of small transformers for lighting purposes?
- If the flow of large capacity motor starting current and welding machine, large current flows in a short period of time in the load even when the power equipment capacity can withstand current flow in a short time, but due to a voltage drop excitation electromagnetic switch relief, the motor can not start, damaged or the undesirable phenomenon of welding. Therefore, the voltage drop rate should be calculated as less than 10% of the supply voltage, as calculated below.
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- A set of coils in a autotransformer having one tap that does not function as a barrier. Or, the two sets of coils are attached.
- Q:Can the 500 volt lighting transformer be changed into an electric welder?
- The structure of the electric welding machine is different from that of the transformer, and the magnetic gap of the iron core can be adjusted so that the welding current can be changed. In addition, the output voltage of the welder is also soft
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Huizhou, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2008; ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range