Constant Current LED Driver
O/P: 3 options below
Model No. LD035H-CU14024-15 for DC12-24V 1400mA 33.6W Max
Model No. LD035H-CU10532-15 for DC21-32V 1050mA 33.6W Max
Model No. LD035H-CU07048-15 for DC25-48V 700mA 33.6W Max
Waterproof packaging:IP65 for dry location and wet location
Dimension: 130L*45W*35 Hmm
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- 220V500W more power saving:Reasons: 1, high voltage, small current, line loss is small; 2, reduce the transformer and other intermediate links, each link has a loss.
- Q:How is the lighting power of the 380V transformer calculated?
- The transformer (Transformer) principle should change the AC voltage of the primary coil, the main component of the device level by using electromagnetic coil core (core) main functions: voltage transformation, current transformer, impedance converter, isolation, voltage regulator
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- Pure resistive load, the power factor is 1.3 *100W=300W, is required for the capacity of the transformer.
- Q:Our power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer. Is there any effect?
- As long as the capacity of the transformer is enough, the voltage fluctuation of the line will be sure to occur when the high power equipment is started. Such fluctuations do not have much impact on the lighting.
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- In principle and construction, there is no difference between the two.The only difference is that the secondary coil output voltage is different.
- Q:Line lights, lighting transformers in use!! Can live line work?!! Be afraid of electric shock 40
- General line lights are 36 volts, especially in the damp and harsh environment, the light transformer adopts 24 volts voltage;After the use of light transformers, can generally live operations, first, low voltage, less dangerous, and the two is a transformer isolation, safety is greater, so you can live work, generally there will be no electric shock accident. (as long as the power is not in the hands and hands, the two end of the power supply, there will be no electric shock.)
- Q:Is the substation separate from the power and illumination transformer?
- The power and lighting power supply in the substation need not be separated. In a large capacity power plant, the lighting can be electrically powered to ensure that the generator is stopped. The lighting source is often separated from the lighting transformer and powered by other power supplies.
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- Double winding type safety isolating transformer is provided with two windings respectively as input and output (primary) winding (secondary) winding, and between the two windings are insulated from each other, only through the magnetic connection to the power supply, which is the secondary winding and the earth does not constitute a loop, if the use of additional electrical insulation, it should be safety isolating transformer.
- Q:Power and lighting transformers, lighting quality will be affected much?
- First look at this light. 24V100W, this specification is common in the headlights of large trucks, filled with inert gas, known as the small sun. Its power comes from a generator or battery, and is lit by alternating current or direct current.
- Q:What type of low voltage transformer should be adopted for safety lighting power supply?
- We have produced many low voltage lighting transformers, such as outdoor waterproof, high-power stage lighting, as well as indoor small power transformers, customer response, but also good! For example, Guangzhou Color Art Lighting Co., Ltd., before them, our reputation is good!
We strive to be creative and responsive to our customers' needs, which in turn help strengthen our competitive advantage in the global marketplace.
We never stop pushing ourselves to be more professional and excellent.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 0.36%
South America 1.26%
Eastern Europe 0.36%
Western Europe 1.41%
Central America 6.22%
Northern Europe 0.36%
Southern Europe 1.41%
Domestic Market 88.62%
||TUV; Business License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range