12W 350mA Dimmable LED Power Supply For High Power LED Lighting Source
Input range from 120Vac +/- 6%
Work with leading edge and trailing edge dimmers
With power factor correction function:PF>0.9
Compact,lightweight in plastic case
Designed for indoor application
Protections:short-circuit/over load/over heat and auto-reset
2 years warranty
Less than 20% at full load
Max inrush current
1. Standard light switches
2. Triac based incandescent dimmers(Standard phase-leading edge)
3. Electronic low voltage dimmers(Reverse phase-trailing edge)
Rated current range
Hope up time
Half cycle minimum at 120VAC and 80% of rated
-20°C to + 50°C full load
20%-90% RH non-condensing
-20°C to + 80°C 20%-90% RH
-25°C at 120Vac
>100000 hours at full load and 25°C ambient conditions
UL, Cul 1310 class2, FCC PART15 CALSS B
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- First look at this lamp,.24V100W, this specification is common in the headlights of large trucks, filled with inert gas, known as the small sunThe power supply comes from the generator or battery, and the mode of operation is to ignite by alternating current and direct current. In comparison with the power supply of the transformer, the method of alternating current ignition is better to save the cost and reduce the cost
- Q:How to use digital multimeter to detect the quality of 36 volt low voltage lighting transformer?
- If there is no painting can be used with a diode symbol file (measuring probe connected to the capacitor to hear a sound if the table does not ring at the table and then the general display is 1, then the pen on the emergence of the phenomenon that the capacitance is still good. If one table has been ringing that received the capacitor capacitor breakdown is broken)
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- There are two cases. One is the general factories and mines, and the low voltage is three-phase four wire system, and the neutral point is directly grounded. Between the phase line and the zero line is 220V, which can be connected with the illumination load.
- Q:Why is elevator lighting transformer installed?
- 9.4.5 well distribution shall comply with the following requirements:1 the elevator hoistway shall be dedicated to the elevator, and no equipment, cables and other devices related to the lift shall be installed in the hoistway.2 the well shall be provided with illumination, and the illumination shall not be less than 501x, and shall comply with the following requirements:
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- The power supply system in three-phase four line zero line is broken, the breakpoint of the single-phase circuit (220V) electrical burn by voltage to 380V. I met, the incandescent lamp suddenly particularly bright then the blow up of internal fuse TV has burned out. So in the three-phase four wire power supply system zero line asked to do repeat grounding in households is the reason.
- Q:Power and lighting transformers, lighting quality will be affected much?
- The bulb adopts a luminous two stage tube combined lamp holder, and the calculation process is very complicated. The secondary voltage is different in different combinations. Because it is a direct current ignition, but also consider the efficiency of its rectifier, but the total power is unchanged.
- Q:How many 40W bulbs can be brought into the 1000VA lighting transformer?
- Voltage x current = power, in general we are using the total power of 2/3, you can press this type of calculation, if the installation of electrodeless lights, the line should be separated,
- Q:Line lights, lighting transformers in use!! Can live line work?!! Be afraid of electric shock 40
- I don't know how much the output voltage of your transformer is, but the internationally accepted voltage below 36V is the voltage that is not harmful to the human body
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Illumination transformer: usually refers to the secondary output voltage for the safety voltage 24V - 36V, only for special lighting power supply using voltage converter.
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- The previous elevator hoistway lighting required the 36V safety voltage, and you can see how many power lamps are required for the hoistway, and select the transformer
We strive to be creative and responsive to our customers' needs, which in turn help strengthen our competitive advantage in the global marketplace.
We never stop pushing ourselves to be more professional and excellent.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 0.36%
South America 1.26%
Eastern Europe 0.36%
Western Europe 1.41%
Central America 6.22%
Northern Europe 0.36%
Southern Europe 1.41%
Domestic Market 88.62%
||TUV; Business License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range