12W 350mA Dimmable LED Power Supply For High Power LED Lighting Source
Input range from 120Vac +/- 6%
Work with leading edge and trailing edge dimmers
With power factor correction function:PF>0.9
Compact,lightweight in plastic case
Designed for indoor application
Protections:short-circuit/over load/over heat and auto-reset
2 years warranty
Less than 20% at full load
Max inrush current
1. Standard light switches
2. Triac based incandescent dimmers(Standard phase-leading edge)
3. Electronic low voltage dimmers(Reverse phase-trailing edge)
Rated current range
Hope up time
Half cycle minimum at 120VAC and 80% of rated
-20°C to + 50°C full load
20%-90% RH non-condensing
-20°C to + 80°C 20%-90% RH
-25°C at 120Vac
>100000 hours at full load and 25°C ambient conditions
UL, Cul 1310 class2, FCC PART15 CALSS B
- Q:How to use digital multimeter to detect the quality of 36 volt low voltage lighting transformer?
- The number of tables in this table is increasing when the table rings to show 1.Method 2 is only to measure the capacitance is good or bad, can not be measured capacity.
- Q:Lighting, lights, transformers, bulb brightness is too low, what's the matter?
- Generally, the power of the transformer is the apparent power, and the light bulb is the active power, and the power matching is taken into account.
- Q:How many A leakage protection switches are used in 5000VA lighting transformers?
- Line lighting transformer is suitable for AC circuit of 50~60 (Hz). It is widely used in electronic industry or industrial and mining enterprises, mechanical equipment, general circuit control power supply, safety lighting and indicator light power supply.
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Illumination transformer: usually refers to the secondary output voltage for the safety voltage 24V - 36V, only for special lighting power supply using voltage converter.
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- The main and auxiliary coils of the autotransformer have common parts. Once the short-circuit is made, the lighting circuit is directly connected with the high voltage circuit, which is very dangerous
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- Neutral grounding of three-phase transformer is called working earthing: the main function is to strengthen the stability of low-voltage system potential, and to reduce the risk of overvoltage caused by grounding, high voltage, short circuit, etc..
- Q:How to calculate the rated capacity of small transformers for lighting purposes?
- If the flow of large capacity motor starting current and welding machine, large current flows in a short period of time in the load even when the power equipment capacity can withstand current flow in a short time, but due to a voltage drop excitation electromagnetic switch relief, the motor can not start, damaged or the undesirable phenomenon of welding. Therefore, the voltage drop rate should be calculated as less than 10% of the supply voltage, as calculated below.
- Q:Can the 500 volt lighting transformer be changed into an electric welder?
- 500 VA transformer should not be used as an electric welding machine, so it is very difficult to reform the system, so it is better to buy a new electric welder
- Q:Power and lighting transformers, lighting quality will be affected much?
- The bulb adopts a luminous two stage tube combined lamp holder, and the calculation process is very complicated. The secondary voltage is different in different combinations. Because it is a direct current ignition, but also consider the efficiency of its rectifier, but the total power is unchanged.
- Q:What type of low voltage transformer should be adopted for safety lighting power supply?
- Isolated transformer, once 380V or 220V, two voltage, 36V, 24V, 12V, several categories, do not allow the use of autotransformer.
We strive to be creative and responsive to our customers' needs, which in turn help strengthen our competitive advantage in the global marketplace.
We never stop pushing ourselves to be more professional and excellent.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 0.36%
South America 1.26%
Eastern Europe 0.36%
Western Europe 1.41%
Central America 6.22%
Northern Europe 0.36%
Southern Europe 1.41%
Domestic Market 88.62%
||TUV; Business License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range