9w Led Driver
Input Voltage(V AC)
50000H,AT tc max
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- The bulb is used in the two luminescence tube combined type lamp holder, the calculation process is very complex. Different combinations, the secondary voltage is different. Because it is a DC ignition, but also consider the efficiency of rectification, but the total power is constant.
- Q:How many A leakage protection switches are used in 5000VA lighting transformers?
- Line lighting transformer is suitable for AC circuit of 50~60 (Hz). It is widely used in electronic industry or industrial and mining enterprises, mechanical equipment, general circuit control power supply, safety lighting and indicator light power supply.
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- If the transformer is not calculated, the loss is the same. If the calculation is the latter, save electricity.
- Q:How to calculate the rated capacity of small transformers for lighting purposes?
- But in fact, consider the total load, the importance, the location of the machine, and the future additional plan, according to the following order.
- Q:How many power illuminator can 5Kva 36V transformer drive?
- By formula: P=UI COSAThat is, the transformer capacity is S=UI=5KVAHow big is the COSA?. Look, what kind of illuminator do you use?. Usually take 0.8-0.9It can be calculated that P is about 4KW-4.5KW (general lighting)
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- The lighting voltage is 36 and 12V, the signal lamp is 6V, the control winding is 127, 110V, the one or two insulation, and the two one is grounded.Simple lighting transformers, the two voltage is not so diverse.
- Q:Line lights, lighting transformers in use!! Can live line work?!! Be afraid of electric shock 40
- What you think? Your light is 220V, right. Over 36V, it's better not to live with electricity unless there is good protection
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- When a fault occurs, leakage of electric leakage occurs, and the original coil is transmitted to the residents at high voltage, causing disastrous effects on the human body and property!
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Applies to some requirements for safe voltage 24V - 36V lighting sites. Such as: basement, tunnel, dangerous goods warehouse and so on. Then there is the (mobile, temporary) safety lighting for the overhaul.
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- An isolated transformer is a transformer that is electrically isolated from an input winding and an output winding. The isolated transformer is used to avoid accidental touching of the charged body at the same time, and the isolation of the transformer is to isolate the current of the former side winding coil.
We hold the service idea of "high beginning and high standard", in order to get rid of the condition of low level competition. We promise that our products are always advanced, steady, and long-lasting. We will keep up the product value and realized clients' dream by
consistent innovation. We will absorb the latest research outputs, and keep an open mind to study from top enterprises. On the basis of independence, we strongly believe that we can become a new bright star through perseverance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 10.00%
South America 2.00%
Eastern Europe 20.00%
Mid East 2.00%
Eastern Asia 1.00%
Western Europe 40.00%
Southern Europe 5.00%
||ETL; C-tick; CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range