Short circiut protection :automatic recovery
Operating Temperature : 0 to 40 Centigrate
Cooling : air convection
humidity :20 present to 90 present RH
storage temperature : -20 centigrade to 80 centigrate
1.Working Temp: -10°C-50°C; Humidity: 15%-85%RH
2.Shortage Temp: -20°C-70°C; Humidity: 20%-90%RH
PE plastic bag + White box+carton for portable power adapter desktop
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- In some factories and mines (such as power plants), in order to supply power reliability, the power system is grounded in a three-phase, ungrounded, or neutral manner. In this way, the transformer must be connected to a neutral grounding type with a special transformer to supply power to the lighting.
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- Pure resistive load, the power factor is 1.3 *100W=300W, is required for the capacity of the transformer.
- Q:Why is elevator lighting transformer installed?
- 3 a power outlet shall be provided at the bottom pit.4 the cables and wires laid in the hoistway shall be flame retardant and damp resistant, and shall be protected by a nonflammable wire, conduit, or wire slot, with no use of wires, conduits, or wire slots made of combustible material.5 an elevator attached to a building whose wiring, materials and methods and electrical components used shall take into account the effects of climatic conditions and shall take waterproof measures.Lighting transformers in order to obtain 36V voltage
- Q:Line lights, lighting transformers in use!! Can live line work?!! Be afraid of electric shock 40
- I don't know how much the output voltage of your transformer is, but the internationally accepted voltage below 36V is the voltage that is not harmful to the human body
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- When a fault occurs, leakage of electric leakage occurs, and the original coil is transmitted to the residents at high voltage, causing disastrous effects on the human body and property!
- Q:Is the substation separate from the power and illumination transformer?
- The power and lighting power supply in the substation need not be separated. In a large capacity power plant, the lighting can be electrically powered to ensure that the generator is stopped. The lighting source is often separated from the lighting transformer and powered by other power supplies.
- Q:Can the 500 volt lighting transformer be changed into an electric welder?
- The no-load voltage is higher (about 70~90 V), the arc can be smoothly started, and the voltage will be reduced to about 30 V when welding.
- Q:How many power illuminator can 5Kva 36V transformer drive?
- Of course, if you want to bring more is not impossible, but depends on the working conditions, the actual power = nominal power, short time use (to ensure that the transformer temperature rise is not too high) is also available
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- Because of the brightness of the 36V safety voltage lamp brightness in the overhaul work is not enough, so now the well lighting design should not be 36V, and replaced by 220V, and only need to add a leakage protector on it.
- Q:Power and lighting transformers, lighting quality will be affected much?
- The bulb adopts a luminous two stage tube combined lamp holder, and the calculation process is very complicated. The secondary voltage is different in different combinations. Because it is a direct current ignition, but also consider the efficiency of its rectifier, but the total power is unchanged.
Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enable to guarantee all of our customers' requirement. CE,RoHS,SAA,C-Tick,MEPS,UL,PSE,KC and ISO 9001 certifications could be offered.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||10.00% North America
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;CE; RoHS; SAA; C-tick; MEPS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average