PVC Foam Board/Sheet description:
PVC Foam board/sheet/panel
1220mm × 2440mm; 1560mm × 3050mm;
2050mm × 3050mm and so on
White, Black, Red, Green, Pink, Grey, Blue, Yellow, etc
Carton box or wooden pallet packing
11000 pcs per month
self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
PVC Foam Board Type
pvc celuka foam board, white pvc foam board,black pvc foam board,colored pvc foam board,red pvc foam board,yellow pvc foam board,green pvc foam board,blue pvc foam board and so on.our pvc foam sheet other name is pvc foam board, pvc foam panel, pvc foam plate,rigid pvc foam board,pvc free foam sheet ,pvc plastic foam sheet,pvc forex sheet,pvc crust foam sheet,pvc extruded foam sheet,hard foam pvc sheet,pvc celuka foam sheet,pvc cabinet foam sheet and so on.
Place of Origin:
Beijing, China (Mainland)
as your required
white or colorful
The specific application
tables , chairs , benches , stools – furniture, Sofa, Box spring, Bookshelf, clothing case, tea table, screen, frame, handle, plate, bar, newspaper rack.
Mobile home, window frame, door plank, threshold, template, concrete stairs clap, wallboard, ceiling, floor, and various profiles, etc
Chemical corrosion barrack and public places, decorating plate, floor, channel, bench, and the casting model, the machine cover, pump shell, electrical materials, etc
Q1: If the products have some quality problem ,how will you deal with it?
A1: If the quality problem caused by us, we will provide a replacement service,and we must keep in mind.
Take measures to control quality strictly,we adhere to the principle: “ quality first”.
Pictures of PVC Foam Board
- Q:is 3.5 mil thick plastic sheeting thick enough to use for a backyard ice rink?
- If you can capture enough water within that plastic, certainly! The head pressure of water is determined by it's depth and not by it's surface area. The ice will take all the weight of the skaters. Just be sure that you have enough depth of ice! I'm guessing that a little more than an inch or two will be fine.
- Q:How to remove Sharpie from plastic trading card sheets?
- I've had a lot of success removing permanent marker off of plastic with Staedler white erasers. Depending on how fragile the plastic is (sorry - I don't know much about trading cards!) it might be tricky. Also, if the plastic is at all rough or porous it probably won't work well either. I'm military, however, and we use permanent marker to mark laminated maps, and erasers when we need to change the markings...and this sounds like it could be a similar situation. Good luck!
- Q:the little plastic sheet inside my microwave is peeling off, is it dangerous?
- When a microwave degrades it is time to get a new one..When plastic sheeting peels away from the chasis there is likley to be metal behind the sheet..The plastic often acts as a shield and will not attract the microwave frequency.. You may develope a hot spot and cause damage and even create fire.. Do not use is my reccommrndation..
- Q:where I can buy white plastic sheets?
- Most hobby shops should be able to supply you with this type of material. If they do not have it then they should be able to locate a supplier for you or at least get you a catalog that would allow you to purchase modeling materials. The link below is for a company that sells many plastic sheets and scaled plastic structural members for railroad models and that type of thing. Send for that catalog.
- Q:Is it good to place a plastic sheet or paper on my Wacom Bamboo Create?
- Not a bad idea but I don't think it's necessary. You could try it though. I just don't think it's worth it. (I can tell you that putting a paper under it won't help. If anything it makes using it more difficult.) This is assuming you're not going to be sitting at your computer drawing (or whatever) constantly 24/7. Bamboo create has an eraser on the back of the pen. If you feel like your nib is wearing out to quick you can draw with it as well. I don't notice much of a difference between drawing with the nib side or the eraser side. Also the tablet does come with a few replacement nibs. They'll last longer than you think! Just DON'T loose them! If you want the nib to last longer only use it for drawing (or whatever it is you specifically got it for) use the eraser or you finger the rest of the time. I've had my tablet for half a year and I haven't even gone through one nib even though I draw a lot. I would also like to note that at some point you will most likely need to install a driver to your computer. I had a rather annoying issue a few months ago when the tablet knew the pen was there but the cusser wasn't showing up on the screen. The driver fixed this all up. I've also had a very positive experience with customer service. Sent me a new USB cord when my original broke, no questions asked. :)
- Q:How about Nike sport shoes heel plastic board grinding feet?
- Shoes edge grinding feet, such as the heel, you can dry the wet towel, and then fully soaked white wine, with a clip fixed at the foot of grinding shoes parts, placed overnight, second days to wear, they will no longer grinding feet.
- Q:Where would I buy plastic sheets?
- Home Depot seels 10 mill plastic.
- Q:Do you actually know anyone who was scared into stockpiling plastic sheeting and duct tape?
- No, only the most asinine person would even consider duct tape and plastic sheeting as protection in an attack. As the comedian Lewis Black said, The only way duct tape and plastic will help you in a terrorist attack is if you can wrap yourself in it and kill yourself before the chemicals do
- Q:PS board is not acrylic board?
- PS board and acrylic board is not a kind of board. PS plastic ingredients are many, transparency is poor, pan blue, not wear-resistant, low prices, not applicable to do the word, you can do some splint painting.
- Q:When was the last time you broke out the plastic sheets?
- Since I was born.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range