Inter decorative pvc ceiling panel
2.More order more dicount
3.Good-looking and easy setting
1. The feature of PVC Ceiling Panel:
1) Easily assembly and clean
2) Without gap when concatenated
3) High intensity, corrode-resisting, aging-resisting
4) Due to PVC's high chemical stability,our panels can be used more than 10 years
5) Prevent fire,water,antibiotic.
6) Harmless to human being and eco-friendly
7) For Ceiling and Wall decoration
8) Accessories(corners) accompany perfectly
9) Serial number of different specification
2.Different types of PVC Ceiling Panel we are producing:
1)Glossy PVC Panel (most common type)
2)Sub-glossy PVC Panel (Natural surface handing)
3) High-glossy PVC Panel (high-light surface handling)
4)Transfer Printing PVC Panel
Main Product Features:
Width of ceiling
Thickness of pvc panel :
Length of pvc panel :
5.8m , 5.95m , or by customer require
Pvc content :
Surface finishing of pvc panel
printing , high glossy like mirror , semi glossy ,
transfer printed ,laminated printed .
Min. order :
one 20'ft container or 3000 square meters
Delivery date :
within 15 days after prepayment
30% T/T in advance ,70%before the shipment,or irrevocable L/C at sight
Packing of pvc panel:
by shrink package ,by pe film or by carton
Shanghai or Ningbo port .
Exported areas or countries :
Many countries in Africa , East Europe ,
Middle east ,Southeast Asia ,
South America,and Russia
ISO9001:2008,SUN/CAP .SGS .
- Q:I had a high-efficiency furnace installed in March of this year. Today I noticed water leaking from a section of the pvc exhaust pipe (which travels upward from the furnace, across the ceiling, and out of basement wall where it vents into my backyard). To be more specific, the pipe that comes out of the unit is attached to this leaking section, which is attached to a pvc elbow, then another piece of pipe, and so on. The water is coming from the top of the leaking section. I don't see any of the blue cement the installers put on the other sections. What could this be caused from? Is there an easy fix?
- maybe they forgot to glue it check to see if that leaking connection comes apart if it does turn off the pump that pumps the condisation out and glue it with pvc medium bodied glue and put together hold it for like thirty seconds them its good to go turn the pump back on and check for more leaks . unless they did not seal the opening where the pipe goes outside and the moistor or rain water is traveling in throw there
- Q:Is a workshop floor, requiring an epoxy floor or PVC floor. The factory was originally laid out marble (do not know in the end is not marble anyway, is the tiles). Construction principle is: I can not destroy it, can not remove the marble, and if I do not continue to rent a house in the future, but also can tear up the clean does not affect the original marble floor. Marble floor ... unfolded
Also, please talk about the life of the situation.
- There is no problem, should be a certain thickness of PVC board and flexibility, 2 mm will not affect the quality of PVC board installation.
- Q:Pvc board why the sun will be deformed directly
- 60-80 ℃ or so
- Q:across ceiling joists and then down 12 feet to a generator. I live in a town of 50,000 and it may or may not be union labor
- PVC is not allowed by code for a gas line. It is too easy to break, from an earthquake or other physical abuse. You need to use black iron pipe or the newer flexible pipe systems that have become available. The cost depends upon local labor conditions and how difficult the attic access may be, but a ballpark price might be $1000.
- Q:How to bend the pvc board into the desired shape, that is, a plexiglass-like plate. To process the DIY accessories. I want to bend it into the desired curvature or drum shape. How to get. Or burning it, it will turn black. Ugly. Do you use a hair dryer or do you use other methods?
Hot water is really useful. Is there any other way?
Do not work with a microwave oven?
- You are how thick the board ah, the most convenient electric furnace,
If there is the best oven, with 120c
- Q:Can the knives cut the PVC board? Murphy meat grinder commercial and home where to have to buy?
- Composer knife can cut PVC board.
- Q:Pvc foam board hardness how ah? Does anyone know not? Can you tell me?
- Co-extruded surface can reach Shore 85D, crust surface 60-65D
- Q:Aluminum buckle plate and PVC gusset which is better
- PVC gussets:
PVC gusset plate is also we often see the plastic plate, PVC gusset plate light quality, waterproof, moisture, heat insulation, not easy to burn, no dust, easy to clean, but also suitable for kitchen, bathroom ceiling decoration. But compared to metal ceiling, PVC ceiling appears to be inferior.
PVC buckle advantages:
1, PVC buckle ceiling pattern more varieties, to choose from the varieties are: milky white, beige, lake blue; patterns are: Epiphyllum, flat peach, Xiong Zhu, Yunlong, grid flowers, parquet and so on.
2, the material is light weight, easy to install, waterproof and moisture-proof, anti-borer, and resistant to pollution, good cleaning, sound insulation, good insulation performance, especially in the new process by adding flame retardant material, More secure.
3, PVC gusset material cost is low, so the cost of PVC gusset ceiling is very low, while the installation is also very simple.
PVC gusset plate Disadvantages:
1, the general disadvantage of plastic material is the physical performance is not stable enough, so the key problem is that even if the PVC does not encounter water, a long time will be deformed.
2, aging fast, easy to change color, short life, generally 3-5 years looks long for a long time.
3, low environmental protection, waste PVC gusset plate is difficult to deal with, causing pollution to the environment, if with a strong irritating smell of PVC gussets, the body is harmful.
- Q:Pvc stone floor with hot water bubbles after the UV layer can be torn from the floor, and then you can smell the irritating smell, the business that no formaldehyde, but I think this taste UV layer is certainly sticking up and not hot The
Pvc floor from the structure of the main multi-layer composite and homogeneous through-heart and semi-homogeneous body type 3. The so-called multi-layer composite PVC floor is that it is a multi-layer structure, generally from 4 to 5 layers of laminated structure, generally wear-resistant layer (including UV treatment), printing film, glass fiber layer, Foam layer, grass-roots level.
UV treatment is the use of epoxy resin for surface reinforcement in a way that can play anti-pollution and effective absorption of ultraviolet light, enhance wear resistance, delay product aging and easy to clean the role.
- Q:Sun room,studded partition over the windows, pvc on the exterior. Losing heat? What can I do? Tiled roof?
- You could try painting your tiles with a paint that will help to insulate the tiles but i reckon old mate's right , you gotta get some batts in the ceiling AND walls . Just check which is going to be easier to remove the inside skin or the outside skin. If it's fibro on the outside thats what i would do. It's worth while getting a no obligation quote and seeing what the so called experts think they can do to help keep in the heat. I would also get a local handyman out of the paper and get his thoughts cos chances are he has come across similar problems before and he will probably be cheaper than what you think...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range