||200 Series,300 Series
1mm Thickness Stainless Steel Sheet Prices
0.14 mm – 2.0 mm (tolerances ±0.02 mm)
10.0 mm – 1240 mm (tolerances ±0.02 mm)
Pickling / Straighten / Flatten / Leveling
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
Full hardness to Deep drawing quality (DDQ)
BA - processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
2B - after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
2D – matt finish, best choice for deep drawing
1. Inter paper available
2. PVC protecting film available
All standard products are supplied without inter paper & PVC film. If needed, please inform.
Stainless Steel Sheet Series
Stainless Steel Polished Sheet (8K Mirror, Hairline, Grit 240,320)
Embossed Stainless Steel Sheet
Etched Stainless Steel Sheet,
PVD Colored Stainless Steel Sheet,
Perforated Stainless Steel Plate
Chequered Stainless Steel Sheet
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:304 why is stainless steel magnetic?
- 304 stainless steel after cold processing, the structure of the structure will also change to martensite, and the greater the deformation degree of cold work, the more martensite transformation, the greater the magnetism. Like a lot of stainless steel wire, made straight, no obvious induction, but it is bent into a rectangular or circular, and produce some magnetic for cold bending deformation is large, especially the angle of magnetic is more obvious.In order to eliminate the magnetism of the 304 stainless steel, the austenite structure can be recovered by high temperature treatment so as to eliminate magnetism.Special remind is, 304 magnetic stainless steel because it causes, and other materials such as stainless steel, carbon steel, magnetic 430 is not the same level, that is to say the magnetic stainless steel 304 is always weakly magnetic.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 304 and stainless steel 202?
- Is the steel of the oxide layer was removed, put a drop of water, rub rub after copper sulfate, such as discoloration, usually stainless steel; such as purple red: nonmagnetic as high manganese steel, magnetic for ordinary steel or low-alloy steel.
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolled plate and stainless steel?
- Cold rolled steel plates will soon rust (in the wind and rain). Rust must be painted outsideAs the price of chromium and nickel is very high, the price of stainless steel plate is several times that of ordinary cold-rolled steel sheet
- Q:Welding defects analysis of 1.5mm stainless steel plate
- OveripThe partial fusion of molten metal flowing to the base metal other than the weld.Reason: improper selection of welding parametersGroove cleaning is not clean, the arc heat loss on the oxide skin, so that the parent material is not melting.Hazard: the surface is the fact is often below the incomplete fusion, lack of penetration;Weld geometry changes, stress concentration, pipe welding tubular medium circulation reducing interface meter.
- Q:Inspection method for stainless steel welding
- The position of the welding is measured by hand, beat, shake, push and push. The sensing effect of the component is tested. The welding should be firm and reliable, and the strength of each component is required to meet the requirements of the strength of each component. Not false welding, weld and weld loose crack,
- Q:What drill can drill stainless steel?
- Cobalt bit, hard alloy drill bit, can drill stainless steel.
- Q:What is the area of stainless steel plate?
- For example, a steel coil with known weight, thickness, length, width, and price, you can work out the cost price of each meter, and then you can set the price as you expect it
- Q:How high is the temperature of 2520 stainless steel?
- 310S stainless steel austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel has good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, because the higher percentage of chromium and nickel, which has much better creep strength, can continuously work under high temperature, good heat resistance, softening temperature is more than 800, and the allowable stress continued to decrease, the highest use temperature of 1200 DEG C.
- Q:Why do galvanized and stainless steel sheets buy more expensive than thin ones?
- First of all, galvanized sheet or stainless steel is made of thick hot-rolled billets by cold rolling, so the thickness is generally thinner, and the more processing times, the greater the cost. That's why the thinner is thicker than the expensive one. Once again, the plate has a negative range of thickness, not necessarily all feet thick, and when buying a flat, with suppliers to explain your negative range requirements.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in 304 stainless steel?
- The magnetic material itself is not magnetic, because of some processing reasons, resulting in magnetic, but its relatively weak magnetic, and other carbon steel material is still different. 304, the magnetic properties of stainless steel is weak magnetic, if it is strong magnetic, it is not true 304 stainless steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range