Vacuum Formed Cones Tap-out Cone for Aluminium Casting f
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 roll
- Supply Capability:
- 10000000 roll/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
General Information of Tap-out Cone
l CMAX ceramic fiber tap-out cone is made from high purity alumina silicate fibers mixing with inorganic binders by vacuum forming process.
l Tap-out Cone is widely used in aluminum alloy melting furnace to control the production flow of molten aluminum.
Feature of Tap-out Cone
Good thermal insulation
Durable mechanical strength
Application of Tap-out Cone
Aluminum alloy melting furnace for die casting industry
Other shapes like sleeves or risers for sand casting foundry
Image of Tap-out Cone
Technical Data of Tap-out Cone
Who We Are
l OKorder is offering high quality Tap-out Cone at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of ceramic fiber products, with our products utilized the world over.
l OKorder annually supplies a full range of products to European, North American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
Why Choose Us
l We are a government owned company with ISO certificate.
l We are listed in Global Fortune 500 with D & B report.
l We have more than 11 refractory production facilities and bases across China. We have a wide products range, such as ceramic fiber products (ceramic fiber blanket, module, board, paper, bulk), ceramic fiber textile (ceramic fiber rope, cloth, tape, yarn) etc, refractory brick (fireclay brick, high alumina brick, silica brick, magnesia brick etc), monolithic refractory materials, insulating fire brick, calcium silicate board, mica sheet, steel fiber. You can find various products here, and we can combine the light weight ceramic fiber products with the heavy weight refractory brick in one container delivery, then save the sea freight for you.
l We have strict materials selecting system and quality control system. We have the ability to take responsibility for your orders and product quality.
Q1: Why buy Materials & Equipment from OKorder.com?
A1: All products offered by OKorder.com are carefully selected from China's most reliable manufacturing enterprises. Through its ISO certifications, OKorder.com adheres to the highest standards and a commitment to supply chain safety and customer satisfaction.
Q2: How do we guarantee the quality of our products?
A2: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product. At the same time, we provide extensive follow-up service assurances as required.
Q3: What other products does OKorder offer?
A3: We offer a full range of refractory bricks, monolithic material, ceramic fiber products, and more.
Q4: If I need your offer, what information do you need?
A4: In order to choose suitable products, it will be appreciated to provide us the information, such us specification, technical data, order quantity, products application etc.
If any question, please contact us freely.
- Q:What are the sound-absorbing fiber boards?
- Sound-absorbing material:1, itself has sound-absorbing properties, porous fiber material.2, does not have sound-absorbing material, but processed into sound absorption structure.Common sound-absorbing materials are: polyester fiber sound-absorbing board, trough wood sound absorption board, hole wood sound-absorbing board, recycled wood sound-absorbing board, the latest is Dr. sound, high temperature ceramic sound-absorbing board, a fire prevention, water quality, hard environmental protection
- Q:What method should be used to measure the thermal conductivity of fiberboard?
- It is concluded that the test error of this method and device is about 2%. This filament ultra light aluminum silicate fiber product: the filament ultra light aluminum silicate product is by Shandong Zibo high quality burnt precious stone as raw material, passes through the smelting furnace, the rejection silk, blows the cotton, the auxiliary mold and so on to deliver the work procedure. Therefore, the thermal conductivity of fiberboard is chosen by heat flow meter method.
- Q:What are the differences between nano ceramic plate and ceramic fiber board?
- The biggest difference between the two is that:1, the coefficient of thermal conductivity is different, the nano ceramic plate is about three times of the ordinary ceramic fiber board2, temperature class is not the same, nano ceramic board maximum temperature of 1050 degrees, ceramic fiber board should be 1400 degrees temperature.3, the range of applications is different. Nano ceramic plate is mainly used in high, fine and sharp technical fields, and has strict requirements on thermal conductivity. Ceramic fiber boards are widely used and can be used wherever there is flame or temperature.
- Q:Refractory insulation board, pressure plate, nano heat transfer plate, calcium silicate board and ceramic fiber board, which is good?
- Sheng Yang series of ceramic fiber board is based on the traditional process of comprehensive upgrading of the excellent vacuum forming insulation materials, slag ball content of less than 3%, fiber distribution uniformity, internal and external strength consistent, size controllable.Ceramic fiber board is made by spraying superfine ceramic fiber through water washing, slag removal, fiber freezing and vacuum forming. The product has superior high temperature resistance, excellent rigidity and toughness.
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials
- Ceramic fiber board is of high quality ceramic fiber cotton with low slag ball content as raw material, using specific pulp and mixing equipment, ensure the cutting length and the concentration uniformity of cotton fiber, using international advanced vacuum molding technology and international advanced processing technology, the product not only has excellent mechanical strength and precise geometry the size, and maintains the excellent properties of fibrous insulation materials, can be substituted for calcium silicate board also requires tough, self-supporting and refractory insulation field.
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board and ceramic fiber board?
- Distinguishing.Ceramic silicon fiber board by long fiber silica, clay, talc, glaze etc. after 1150 degrees high temperature sintering, twenty-first Century revolutionary high-tech building materials. Characteristics: flexibility, high toughness, high strength, anti wind pressure; with homogeneous magnetized light ceramic surface, disposable, pores, anti pollution, is not easy to dust, mildew, antibacterial, deodorant, anti slip, no static, not fear of chemical erosion, such as acid, alkali, or even sulfate; fire, smoke, high temperature resistance, easy processing, cutting a hole.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber board and nano ceramic fiber board?
- The nano ceramic fiber board through the introduction of nanotechnology, the special production process, product performance has been greatly improved, high strength, low thermal conductivity, good heat insulation performance, energy saving effect is obvious, which improves the safety of the furnace, and in high temperature and high pressure conditions, can also play a good performance the product.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber boards?
- According to the conditions of use, can be divided into:Fire dragon high purity ceramic fiber fire block HLGX-364DThe dragon high alumina ceramic fiber fireproof plate HLGX-464D
- Q:What are the specifications of the ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board, also known as aluminum silicate or refractory fiber, including ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber fireproof plate (plate).
- Q:What are the standards for ceramic fiber boards?
- Ceramic fiber board is made of continuous production, water production line and advanced technology, ceramic fiber board produced with smooth surface, accurate size, good toughness, can be arbitrarily cut, good insulation effect and other performance characteristics.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like