UTV Ultra HD Series
UTV0.8(0.8mm LED display)
1. Extremely high pixel density;
2. Black LED, phenomenal contrast ratio of 5000:1;
3. Aluminum cabinet design, light weight and high precision;
4. Extra wide viewing angle.
5. Vibrant images with uniform colors;
H: 160°; V:160°
|16 bits |
65536 levels per color
Video frame rate
Input power frequency
Input power <max>
Input power <typical>
R:620~630nm G:520~535nm B:465~475nm
1/27 Scan, Constant Current
RF,S-VIDEO,RGBHV,YUV,YC & COMPOSITION,etc
Hanging/Fixed with support bracket
CAT5 Cable ( L≤140m )；multi-mode fiber ) ( L≤500m )；single mode fiber ( L≤20km )
Upad2 in Kazakhstan for watching World Cup 2014
Year of installation: 2014.6
- Q:Is the TV screen good for the LCD or the LCD?
- Whether it is LED TV or LCD TV, their screen itself is LCD (LCD), the real LED display is difficult to use in the field of home TV, because its pixel is too large, high-resolution case is difficult The Now many of the store's dynamic billboard is LED dot matrix screen.
- Q:LED electronic display and P have anything to do
- For outdoor led display, from the near, the general use of P10 or P12, a little bit with the P16 or P20, and for indoor display, the general P4 ~ P6 can be, a little bit to use P7.62 or P10.
- Q:Led display brightness is not enough because of what are the reasons
- Display screen software which can adjust the brightness of the display. If you use the time for a long time, there are reasons for light failure, it is recommended to consider replacement
- Q:Led display point density is what it means
- LED display density refers to the LED display per square display the number of pixels, such as P10 model LED display is 10,000 pixels per square point, P16 model refers to the display refers to 3906 pixels per square point.
- Q:What is the difference between an LED display and an LCD monitor?
- LED is Light Emitting Diode. LED applications can be divided into two categories: First, LED display; Second, LED single tube applications, including backlight LED, infrared LED and so on. Now on the LED display,
- Q:What is the thickness of the led display?
- Commonly used profiles are made of 9cm thickness, ultra-thin can do 5cm, the box to do more than ten centimeters have a few, on-demand custom.
- Q:LED outdoor display which part of the composition
- Outdoor LED display is usually in the form of outdoor media. The main forms include road LED display, LED electronic display, LED full color screen, LED screen, balloon, airship, compartment, large inflatable model.
- Q:LED display more than the size of the area must be 380v
- I installed the general are 380 to have some small screen with 220 plugs
- Q:How to identify the quality of led display quality
- The thickness of the box of metal: the box is done with the manufacturers to do the structure of the drawings are related to the structure of the cabinet, the installation is easy, easy to install, the other heat will be better.
- Q:How do I choose the dot pitch of the LED display?
- LED display: LED light: according to the color of the lamp is divided into red, green and blue three primary colors; unit board, module; according to the pixel spacing is divided into ph10, ph16, ph20, ph40 and other series, the minimum point spacing 5mm, maximum 50mm;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range