UTV Ultra HD Series
UTV1.2(1.2mm LED display)
1. Extremely high pixel density;
2. Black LED, phenomenal contrast ratio of 5000:1;
3. Aluminum cabinet design, light weight and high precision;
4. Extra wide viewing angle.
5. Vibrant images with uniform colors;
H: 160°; V:160°
Recommended viewing distance
Pixels per panel
65536 levels per color
Video frame rate
Input power frequency
Input power <max>
Input power <typical>
R:620~630nm G:520~535nm B:465~475nm
1/32 Scan, Constant Current
RF,S-VIDEO,RGBHV,YUV,YC & COMPOSITION,etc
Hanging/Fixed with support bracket
CAT5 Cable ( L≤140m )；multi-mode fiber ) ( L≤500m )；single mode fiber ( L≤20km )
Water Park of Chengdu Global Center Indoor LED Display
Project size: 4080㎡
Year of installation：2010
- Q:Is the TV screen good for the LCD or the LCD?
- In the television industry, LCD TV is divided into LED TV (depending on the backlight system) (using LED backlight module for the screen to provide light) and the traditional LCD TV (using CCFL cold cathode fluorescent tube light source).
- Q:Led display speed how to tune
- When installing the LED bar screen software, enter the text that needs to be displayed in the blue edit box. After the text editing is finished, click "Frame Properties" to pop up the following dialog box to set the frame properties. Display speed 1 fastest, 16 slowest. After setting the current frame, you can point to "previous frame" or "next frame" to move to another frame. After all the parameters of the frame are set, click the "Exit" button to return to the main window.
- Q:Led display point density is what it means
- Is the number of units per area LED, pay attention to if the RGB tube is three, then only one
- Q:Led display and led lighting What is the difference?
- Application areas are different. Led display mainly in: government square, leisure square, bustling business center, advertising information release card, commercial street, railway station, sports venues (UNILUMIN Universiade) and so on. Led lighting is mainly home, mall, roads and other lighting
- Q:What is the difference between an LED display and an LCD monitor?
- Notebook LCD screen commonly used is TFT. TFT (Thin Film Transistor) refers to the thin film transistor, each of the liquid crystal pixels are integrated in the pixel behind the thin film transistor to drive, which can be high speed, high brightness, high contrast display screen information is the best One of the LCD color display devices is now the mainstream display device on laptops and desktops.
- Q:What is the thickness of the led display?
- The thickness of less than 75mm, with the aluminum. Can also be thinner but the material is not easy to find.
- Q:Led display support what video format
- Graphic effects display function: with the text to edit, zoom, scroll, animation and other functions. Can display a variety of computer information, graphics, images and two, three-dimensional computer animation, can be superimposed text. Broadcast system with multimedia software, you can flexibly enter and broadcast a variety of information
- Q:LED outdoor display which part of the composition
- Banking, securities markets, construction markets, auction houses, industrial enterprise management and other public places. With media display, information release, traffic guidance, creative display and other purposes.
- Q:How to identify the quality of led display quality
- ircuit board: circuit board manufacturers more, Shenzhen is the gathering of electronic products, procurement of raw materials this piece is very fast, the circuit board is divided into two layers and four layers of board, the thickness of two layers is 1.6. , The quality of the circuit board is the internal conductor of the circuit board, the thickness of the conductor to reach the standard thickness to 1ns or more, because the use of the display in the process of temperature rise and lower, if the conductor thin easy The use of the process of fusing, this will cause a large area of quality problems.
- Q:16: 9LED What is the approximate size of the display?
- Ie the effective screen is the diagonal size representation. And the aspect ratio of 16: 9 is that we say widescreen, the unit is inches. From this we can calculate the scale factor. (The old TV used in the ratio of 4: 3 also we said the narrow screen)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range