1> P5 indoor full color LED display
2>Made in factory
4>Long Life span:>100,000hours
5>Low power consumption
LED Pixel parameter
SMD (1-Red, 1-Green,1-Blue)
R:G:B/3:6:1, In order to reach the best white balance effect.
Whole LED display Parameter
Best viewing distanse
Video, Text, Graphics, etc
HDTV,NTSC, PAL, S-video, VGA
4096 levels Shades
10Hz – 3000Hz (adjustable)
1000 Watt / m²
Lifetime of LEDs
More than 100,000 Hours
AC220V / 380V+10%
(three items and five lines
Exchange frame speed
Vertical Viewing Angle
Horizontal Viewing Angle
Way of Drive
1/16 scan constant current
To be synchronized with computer monitor
>1500cd / m² ( adjustable )
Requirement of System environment
- 20°C~ 60°C, 10% - 90%RH
For 5 types of line(IBDN), no more than 150 meters; for fiber, no more than 5000 meters.
Stable performance,wide applicability, high brightness, superb performance/price ratio.
1.High brightness enables longer viewing distance and ensures the spectators far from the screen can still enjoy what is shown.
2.Superb performance/price ratio offers you both top notch quality and reasonable price, maximizing the value of your investment.
- Q:Is the TV screen good for the LCD or the LCD?
- In the television industry, LCD TV is divided into LED TV (depending on the backlight system) (using LED backlight module for the screen to provide light) and the traditional LCD TV (using CCFL cold cathode fluorescent tube light source).
- Q:Led display point density is what it means
- LED display density refers to the LED display per square display the number of pixels, such as P10 model LED display is 10,000 pixels per square point, P16 model refers to the display refers to 3906 pixels per square point.
- Q:LED electronic display and P have anything to do
- P generally represents the pixel pitch, and P followed by the value of the two mainly refers to the distance between the pixels, usually called the point spacing. And the smaller the value of this point spacing, the higher the unit pixel, the more clear the display screen.
- Q:What is the difference between an LED display and an LCD monitor?
- Notebook LCD screen commonly used is TFT. TFT (Thin Film Transistor) refers to the thin film transistor, each of the liquid crystal pixels are integrated in the pixel behind the thin film transistor to drive, which can be high speed, high brightness, high contrast display screen information is the best One of the LCD color display devices is now the mainstream display device on laptops and desktops.
- Q:LED display more than the size of the area must be 380v
- LED display itself only need low-voltage DC power supply, whether it is 380V or 220V need to go through the buck and rectifier, which is the screen does not matter. Whether it is to use 380V or 220V depends entirely on the load balance of the power grid considerations, which depends not only on the size of the display, but also on the local grid capacity. In general, LED is weak devices, even if the display area and then large, the total power is also less than where to go, so you can use 220V single-phase power supply, but the power supply cable cross-sectional area to be larger, but the power circuit Much simpler.
- Q:LED outdoor display which part of the composition
- Banking, securities markets, construction markets, auction houses, industrial enterprise management and other public places. With media display, information release, traffic guidance, creative display and other purposes.
- Q:Comparison between LED display and DLP splicing
- LED display is an advanced digital information products, it successfully combines the computer technology, network communication technology, image processing technology, embedded control technology, with a flexible display area and resolution (modular can be arbitrarily assembled),
- Q:How do I choose the dot pitch of the LED display?
- LED display: LED light: according to the color of the lamp is divided into red, green and blue three primary colors; unit board, module; according to the pixel spacing is divided into ph10, ph16, ph20, ph40 and other series, the minimum point spacing 5mm, maximum 50mm;
- Q:16: 9LED What is the approximate size of the display?
- Ie the effective screen is the diagonal size representation. And the aspect ratio of 16: 9 is that we say widescreen, the unit is inches. From this we can calculate the scale factor. (The old TV used in the ratio of 4: 3 also we said the narrow screen)
- Q:Led display what format can be displayed
- LED display is also flexible, you can achieve: with a TV screen overlay text information, panoramic, close-up, slow motion, effects and other effects of real-time editing and playback (need to configure another non-linear editing equipment) Window display different screen and text functions • to meet the requirements of the use of theatrical performances • graphic effects display function:
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range