||Rated Output Voltage :
||Mean Free Error Time:
||I/P-O/P:>100M Ohms/500VDC/25℃/70% RH
||10-500HZ,2G 10min/1cycle,preiod for 60min,each along X,Y,Z axes
||Ingress Protection Rating:
||90%RH non condensing, refer to IP67
||110-150% of the output current;Protection Type : Hiccup mode
||Input Frequency Range:
|Input Voltage Range:
||Output Voltage Precision:
|Rated Output Power:
||Output current Range:
We do research and development ,design, manufacture and sales by ourselves.
We fully support OEM , ODM as well.
Our product lines conform to the latest international safety agency requirements including CE, RoHS, TUV, SAA, EMC, BIS and C-tick standards.
|Output||Rated Output Voltage ||12V|
|Output current Range||0-8.33A|
|Rated Output Power||100W|
|Output Voltage Precision||±3%|
|Input||Input Voltage Range||170-264VAC|
|Input Frequency Range||50-60Hz|
|Protection||Overload Protection||110-150% of the output current|
|Protection Type : Hiccup mode|
|Working Protection||Working Temperature||-25℃-50℃|
|Ingress Protection Rating||90%RH non condensing, refer to IP67|
|Shockproof Character||10-500HZ,2G 10min/1cycle,preiod for 60min,each along X,Y,Z axes|
|Temperature Coefficient||±0.03%℃ (0-50℃)|
|Security Features||Security Standard||IP67 approved:Design refer to LVD EN61347-2-13:2006,EN61347-1:2008|
|Insulatuon Resistance||I/P-O/P:>100M Ohms/500VDC/25℃/70% RH|
|Others||Mean Free Error Time||50KHours (25℃)|
- Q:is a broken door lock covered on standard warranty for a vehicle?
- No, they're more like a stop sign.
- Q:Can I use all this duct tape and plastic sheeting I bought after 9/11 to seal myself off from Ebloa utbreak?
- What does 9/11 have to do with it. Obvious troll is obvious.
- Q:How to maintain the legs and legs of heavy furniture
- No adhesive is required for mounting the sleeve. The casing shall be close to the bore, and larger bushings shall be used if it cannot be secured. Then insert castor into the bushing. That should solve the problem. If the furniture legs are split, remove all the casters of the furniture. Pour a bit of glue along the crack, then press the gap between the glue and wipe the excess glue. In order to increase the strength of the fracture, several fine black wires can be wound at the crack. Many furniture casters have bumps or cracks at these locations, and the wiring marks are not very visible. If the furniture legs are not carved or decorated, the triangular file can be used to file the grooves along the entire length of the leg and then to be twisted with wire. Handle all the furniture legs in the same way so that all the furniture legs are identical. If the metal cap does not work, the extension leg can be installed.
- Q:2011 Hot Wheels!!!!!!!!!!!?
- because they dont fry your hair ;; but after awhile you do need to buy a new ceramic curlin iron or straiqthenin iron because just like any other iron they do qet worn out if you dont replace them eventually they can pose amaqe sometimes even more damaqe then usin a cheap one. id spend the extra money qet a ceramic straiqhtener ;;
- Q:How do I repair a pin hole in my copper pipe leading to my hot water heater?
- if you are talking standard copper tubing, try the following, take a piece of rubber, (bike inter tube, old rubber glove, or a old rubber snow boot.) cut a small square enough to cover the pin hole ( appox; 3/4 inch square) then go to the local hardware store or auto supply store and buy a small hose clamp large enough to fit around the size tubing your repairing. Open the hose clamb all the way until it opens to allow you to fit it around the tubing. reconnect and tighten slightly. place the piece of rubber over the hole, slide the hose clamp over the rubber and tighten down. this repair will last a long while or until you can have the tubing replace
- Q:What should I pick for my Science Fair Topic?
- ew ok gross first of all i hate science fair and im so glad i dont have to do it anymore well i used to do projects under physical or lifethose are always pretty easy and SOMETIMESS interesting.
- Q:spanish speaker help?
- Precalentar el horno a 350 gradosEn una cacerola mediana sobre fuego medio-bajo, derrita el azúcar hasta que tenga un color doradoCuidadosamente vierta el jarabe caliente en plato redondo de vidrio de 9 pulgadas para hornear, girando el plato para cubrir uniformemente el fondo y los ladosHaga a un ladoEn un recipiente grande bata los huevosVierta la leche condensada., la lecha evaporada y la vainilla hasta que se integrenPonga la mezcla en la cacelora para hormearCúbrala con papel aluminioPóngalo en el horno precalentado por 60 minutosDeje que se enfríe completamente.
- Q:Why are most homes framed of wood rather than steel?
- In most locations a 2x4 is slightly cheaper than a steel stud. The labor is cheaper with wood because it's less skilled and there are many people to swing a hammer cheaply. Most contractors do what they know and most only know wood.
- Q:radioisotopes in smoke detectors.what and how much, dangerous?
- Lol fr dougal, bear in ideas we observed this after the final kidnap attempt with the aid of Mr Blobby! this is interior the cabinet above the toaster(you be conscious of the only you're no longer allowed to seem in)after the ahem *unlucky* incident with the candle!Lol Mrs Doyle gets it for you! :-))
- Q:I would like to ask a friend that how much is the fire endurance of level A fireproofing glass?
- Fireproofing doors can be divided into Class A, Class B and Class C by the fire endurance, the fire endurance is seperately not less than 1.20h, 0.90h and 0.60h. Fireproofing glass is a kind of special glass which can retain its integrity and insulation in the prescribed fire test, it can be divided into three categories according to fire resistance rating: class A is the fireproofing glass with refractory integrity and refractory thermal insulation. Such glass has the properties of transmittance, fireproofing (smoke insulation, fire insulation, heat radiation shielding), sound insulation and shock resistance, which is suitable for architectural steel and wood fire doors, windows, partition walls, daylighting roof, ceiling screen, perspective floor and other building components required both transparent and fireproofing. Class B is a fireproofing glass with refractory integrity and thermal radiation intensity. Such fireproofing glass is mostly composite fireproofing glass with transmittance, fireproofing and smoke insulation. Class C is a fireproofing glass with refractory integrity. Such glass has the features of transmittance, fireproofing, smoke insulation and high strength. it can used in partition wall, fire window and outdoor curtain wall without the thermal insulation requirements. fireproofing glass can be divided into composite fireproofing galss and monolithic fireproofing glass by the structure.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range