||Rated Output Voltage :
||Mean Free Error Time:
||I/P-O/P:>100M Ohms/500VDC/25℃/70% RH
||IP67 approved:Design refer to LVD EN61347-2-13:2006,EN61347-1:2008
||10-500HZ,2G 10min/1cycle,preiod for 60min,each along X,Y,Z axes
|Ingress Protection Rating:
||90%RH non condensing, refer to IP67
||110-150% of the output current;Protection Type : Hiccup mode
|Input Frequency Range:
||Input Voltage Range:
|Output Voltage Precision:
||Rated Output Power:
||Output current Range:
We do research and development ,design, manufacture and sales by ourselves.
We fully support OEM , ODM as well.
Our product lines conform to the latest international safety agency requirements including CE, RoHS, TUV, SAA, EMC, BIS and C-tick standards.
|Output||Rated Output Voltage ||12V|
|Output current Range||0-5A|
|Rated Output Power||60W|
|Output Voltage Precision||±3%|
|Input||Input Voltage Range||170-264VAC|
|Input Frequency Range||50-60Hz|
|Protection||Overload Protection||110-150% of the output current|
|Protection Type : Hiccup mode|
|Working Protection||Working Temperature||-25℃-50℃|
|Ingress Protection Rating||90%RH non condensing, refer to IP67|
|Shockproof Character||10-500HZ,2G 10min/1cycle,preiod for 60min,each along X,Y,Z axes|
|Temperature Coefficient||±0.03%℃ (0-50℃)|
|Security Features||Security Standard||IP67 approved:Design refer to LVD EN61347-2-13:2006,EN61347-1:2008|
|Insulatuon Resistance||I/P-O/P:>100M Ohms/500VDC/25℃/70% RH|
|Others||Mean Free Error Time||50KHours (25℃)|
- Q:am Laying Floor Tile and was Wondering if the Mesh Tape for Cement Board is the Same as you use for Drywall?
- yes it is. Use thinset over tape
- Q:suspension lift for jeep grand cherokee?
- without know what type of vehicle you own its impossible for us to help you as same car year to year can have different reset procedures. Year Make Model and Engine could get you the help up need
- Q:i want to freeze some cake layers im gonna bake, what should i use to freeze them? exaluminum foil?
- Our local German cake baker (he made the BEST cakes and was TRULY the Cake Master) used to freeze his decorated cakes on shelves in a deep freezeThey always thawed perfectlyOf course, he used nothing but authentic butter cream frosting(You can freeze undecorated cake layers for up to a month before using.) Freezing tightens the cake's crumb (texture), making it an easier surface to frost on and prevents a lot of crumbs from formingCrumbs often get into the icing and can ruin the overall look of the cake You'll have better success with filling and frosting a cake if you prepare frosting and frost cake on a cool, dry dayTo freeze, do so after the cake layers are cool to the touch from baking, optionally fill and then wrap in plastic wrap, place in an airtight bag and freezeBe sure to wrap them as airtight as possible, or they will dry outPlace the cake in a safe spot in the freezer where it won't be bumped or otherwise contaminated with odors Thaw your unfrosted cake layers in their wrappersThis is done because condensation will form on the wrappers instead of on the cakeCake layers should be at room temperature before unwrapping themFor a simple 8 to 10-inch cake, 12 hours to overnight will be sufficient thawing timeBut if you were to freeze a large wedding cake it may take longerI found that a 16-inch 2-layer wedding cake needed almost 2 days when using the 2-plate system for a wedding cakeIf too frozen for your liking, cover again, leave at room temperature and wait until it is easier to work with.
- Q:What industry does the glass wool belong?
- Yes, generally speakingg, the glass wool often refers to the yellow centrifugal glass wool which is a fibrous material.
- Q:What does "smartimage on" and "smartimage off" mean at the bottom of the Philips display screen?
- Press the "back" (shape as the word back) key to launch the SmartImage that can be displayed on the screen;2, keep (always) press "back" (shape is back word) key, can be in office, view, entertainment, economic, closed between the switch;3, the smart image displayed on the screen (SmartImage) will remain on the screen for 5 seconds, or you can also press the OK button (OK key) to confirm.4, when SmartImage is enabled, the sRGB program automatically fails. To use sRGB, you needDisable smart images (SmartImage), press the "back" button (time is more than 5 seconds). Note: if the button is invalid, press the button again. The key "back" is in front of your monitor or under the right bezel.5, in addition to using the back button to scroll down, you can also press the button, select and press OK to confirm, select and close SmartImage OSD There. This solution is mainly for PHILPS 190CW9 (FB/93), and other may also appear SmartImageon SmartImageoff, the middle of mobile white vertical, I wish you good luck!
- Q:What's the difference between the cold rolling and hot rolling.
- The aluminum foil has no hot rolling and the original billet isn't cold rolling.
- Q:Are my tires safe to drive on?
- Tire stores can shave the tires down to eliminate the spots. They often have to do it when replacing less than a full set of tires on AWD vehicles.
- Q:Brief introduction of tyre roller
- The compacted asphalt mixture conforms to the requirements of compactness and smoothnessSelect reasonable roller combination method and rolling steps to achieve the best results. The asphalt mixture is compacted by a steel cylinder type static roller and a tire roller or a vibratory roller. The number of rollers is determined according to the production site.The compaction of asphalt mixture is carried out in three stages: initial pressure, compound pressure and final pressure (including molding). The roller is rolled at a slow and uniform speed.The initial pressure of asphalt mixture meets the following requirementsThe initial A. pressure roller soosai eng DD-110 in mixture paving after high temperature, and shall not have any time, hair crack, compaction temperature according to the consistency of asphalt, roller type, temperature paving layer thickness, mixture type is determined by the pressure test with test.B. roller is rolled from the outside to the center. The adjacent rolling zone should overlap with 1/3 - 1/2 wheel width. At last, the center part of the rolling road will be compressed at full amplitude. When the edge of the baffle, kerb, shoulder and other files, should be close to the file roller. When the edge without retaining, can mix the edge rake rake slightly high, then the outer wheel roller rolling out 10cm above the edge.
- Q:How are wall hanging shelves mounted on the wall?
- Wall cargo rack installation principle(1) the installation of goods shelves on the wall shall comply with the principle of convenience and practicability. Install shelves of goods must take into account the whole layout and the habits of everyday life, such as in the kitchen wall on the mounting rack, to take into account the wall is installed in the rack can readily get cooking place.(2) the installation of the cargo rack on the wall shall comply with the principle of space saving. Kitchen and bathroom in the family is relatively small, so the installation of cargo racks must save space, reasonable use of space position.(3) the cargo shelves on the wall should be classified clearly. There are many kinds of goods shelves on the wall, and different goods shelves are installed at different locations in the home, so that they can "do their own duty" to make the home life orderly.
- Q:How do I install a siren?
- This depends on what you are the alarm device, and if it is the police on the police alarm, then it is not a fine issue, it is violated criminal law, 2,000 yuan fine, confiscated alarm. The driver should also have penalties, but different areas of punishment and intensity is also different; if only civilian alarm, such as anti-theft, fire alarm can be done.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range