Packaging & Delivery of Tubular Opening Inspection Machine
Packaging Details: Pallet/bubble wrapping(by optional)
Delivery Detail: 15-20 Days
Specifications of Tubular Opening Inspection Machine
1.Slit tubular fabric into open width
2.Inspecting &rolling up the fabric
Technical Parameters of Tubular Opening Inspection Machine
|Width of Roller||1800mm~2600mm|
|Winding Speed||10~85 yards/min|
|Operating Space||2800mm(L) ×2050mm(W) ×2000mm(H) (1800mm)|
|Packing Size||2900mm(L) ×2150mm(W) ×2200mm(H) (1800mm)|
- Q:What is the meaning of mercerizing in dyeing?
- Mercerizing, be sure to use the alkali or steamer to the alkali, or wash to alkali and other methods to fully alkali until the fabric was neutral.
- Q:What are the aspects of the finishing of nonwovens?
- Spunlaced nonwoven principle: The web is conveyed by a conveyor curtain or metal mesh and pre-wetted and pre-sprinkled by a pre-wetting device (roller or curtain) and then into the spunlace area. A number of spunlace device injection of ultra-fine high-pressure water jet, the surface of the fiber due to strong impact and vertical into the network
- Q:What are the classification of dyeing and finishing auxiliaries?
- 1, the removal of auxiliaries fiber or fabric to improve the processing efficiency of additives or to make the process more smoothly, and in the subsequent process will be removed, so as not to affect the progress of the process, this additive Known as removal of additives, such as textile slurries, chemical fiber oil and so on.
- Q:What is the effect of sizing?
- As a result, the yarn structure is loosened and the surface hairiness is protruded to break
- Q:hat is the rotary screen printer?
- The rotary screen is equipped with a printing blade, which is fixed on both sides
- Q:What are the characteristics of chemical fiber fabrics?
- A. Regenerated cellulose fiber characteristics: moisture, breathable, soft to the touch, wearing a comfortable, silk effect, bright colors, chromatography, glossy easy to wrinkle, not stiff, easy to shrink
- Q:What is finishing after finishing wrinkles?
- The development of crease-resistant finishing is roughly divided into three stages: ① 50 years before the mid-50s, urea formaldehyde early shrinkage wrinkle finishing is mainly used for viscose fiber fabric, to its dimensional stability,
- Q:What is the difference between embossing and etching?
- So embossing is no color; belong to the textile finishing process;
- Q:What are the classification of knitted fabrics?
- Yarns are warp knitted in warp knitted fabrics, like warp yarns of warp knits, which are spun by a warp beam and have a large number of parallel aligned yarns on the warp and similar to the warp in the weave. The direction of the yarn in the warp knitted fabric is warp
- Q:What are the general problems with textile machines?
- Check the guide piece without fluff, check the sword and sword see no fluff, sharp mouth
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||8000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range