Packaging & Delivery of Textile Machinery Knitting Fabric Rope Opener
Packaging Details: Wooden case,pallet,bubble wrap or as per client's requirement.
Delivery Detail: 7~15 days after the order is confirmed
Specifications of Textile Machinery Knitting Fabric Rope Opener
1.Detwisting/Slitting kinds of fabric
2.Additional options are optional
3.12 years experience
Usage of Textile Machinery Knitting Fabric Rope Opener
Rope Opener is designed to detwist and spread fabric rope after dyeing or washing. Applicable for knitting, woven, tricot and weft knitted fabrics. A slitting head can be installed such as E+L brand.
- Q:How to distinguish polyester, polyester taffeta, nylon, pongee fabric？
- The price of nylon is twice the polyester nylon, near the flame that is rapidly crumpled into a white gelatinous, in the flame melt and dripping and foaming, burning without flame, leaving the flame difficult to continue burning, emitting celery Taste, after cooling light brown melt is not easy to break
- Q:What are the common types of garment printing machines?
- Can be continuous operation without interruption. After each bundle of cloth printing is completed, reach the next drying device continuous automatic drying, and then according to different requirements to choose whether to steam, washing, stereotypes.
- Q:What is the memory silk fabric?
- Made with its fabric soft, its performance can be comparable with silk, silky luster and comfortable feel
- Q:What is the effect of sizing?
- Cotton or fiber pure spinning or blended by the single sand, in the weaving process often subject to thousands of repeated fold, friction, pull and other composite mechanical action
- Q:What is the difference between TPU and TPEF?
- Hardness range: by changing the TPU reaction components of the ratio, you can get different hardness of the product, and with the increase in hardness, its products still maintain good flexibility and wear resistance.
- Q:What are the applications of silicone oil?
- The main applications of silicone oil and its derivatives are: release agent, shock absorbing oil, dielectric oil, hydraulic oil, heat transfer oil, diffusion pump oil, defoamer, lubricant, sparse
- Q:What are the characteristics of chemical fiber fabrics?
- A. Regenerated cellulose fiber characteristics: moisture, breathable, soft to the touch, wearing a comfortable, silk effect, bright colors, chromatography, glossy easy to wrinkle, not stiff, easy to shrink
- Q:What is the difference between embossing and etching?
- So embossing is no color; belong to the textile finishing process;
- Q:What is rotary screen printing?
- Rotary printing is a continuous processing, high production efficiency, both the advantages of roller and flat screen printing, but in the pattern of fine and printing color and brightness there is a certain limit
- Q:What are the general problems with textile machines?
- Check the guide piece without fluff, check the sword and sword see no fluff, sharp mouth
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||8000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range